Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Treasure Hunters in Space!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm

As everyone was off doing other things Rain was slipping on her suite and slipping out to where the wrecked ships was and was currently looking around for anything that would be use full.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat May 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Bug had floated up to the top of the lift, its fingers punching away at its data slate.
"Here we GO!" Bug say cheerfully as it turns the gravity back on and sets it to a higher level of gravity. Bug slams face first into the carpeted floor. Rtfa can see Bug laughing and shaking its head as it pushes it self up and slowly pulls out the data slate. A few button taps later and Rtfa and Bug are floating weightlessly again and the lift begins to move again at the faster speed.
"That was fun. Just like back home." Bug says happily as it spins about lazily at the top of the lift again. After floating about for a bit the lift slows and stops and the doors open soundlessly.
"Were here!" Bug announces happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 am

Rtfa smirks at Bug's collision with the ground and chuckles. "Not surprised you would do that anyway Bug." He picks up the items they had with them and walks out of the elevator, following behind Bug. "Hmmm...random question for you bug...why did you do things like that at your home? Just for thrills or out of boredom?" He asks sounding quite curious and looks around the area they are in now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue May 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Bug floats about the hall way cheeking the map on its data slate.
"The room this way."Bug says and points down the hall to the right. "Bugs home world is a large gas giant. And the gravity can change randomly so it was like being back home." it says happily as it floats about.
After a bit Bug stops in front of a door.
"Here. This were the power is being re directed from."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat May 14, 2011 3:56 am

Cash gets into position on an asteroid to cover any potential escape for his crewmates.
" Well Blaze, what do you want to bet me that this all goes south?"
The metal horse looks back at its owner and shakes its head with a derisive whinny.
" Well yer right there partner. It probably would be a sucker's bet. Least those tenderfoots got us to keep em outta trouble."
Cash pats his chest then looks back up at Blaze.
" Aw Hell...I hope this doesn't take too long. I'm dying for a smoke and a nice glass of somthing toxic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat May 14, 2011 7:12 am

Zeide turned to La'vi, then began to explain. "Well, what they mean by catching is to contract and gain the same illness as the others by exposure. If what you're saying is true, I'm putting my skullcap back on." He then presses a pair of metal pins on the side of his collar and the skullcap he wore from before formed over his head and face, locking into place like a helmet. Zeide then lead the translator to a younger Stonewill guard. He nodded to him before speaking. "Excuse me, but could I ask a few questions?", Zeide asked, giving the translator a nod. He began to repeat the question in their more common language to him.

Last edited by Moddex on Tue May 24, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkives.forumotion.net/
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue May 24, 2011 12:08 am

"Yo. Z! " La'vi waves slightly trying to get his attention. "Did you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri May 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Zeide and La'vi
The younger stone willed crew member nods slightly as they turn to face him. "Yes. What would you like to know?" The person sounds Leery as their eyes narrow slightly as they watch the Snow claw crew member. "I will answer what I am allowed to with an ...outsider and with a translator from this ship." The translator does not seem to easy at being in such close proximity to the Stone Will guard.

Bug/Rtfa
As they exit the elevator they find them selfs looking down a dark hallway that is only illuminated by their lights. The hallway is a lot less colorful then the passanger areas since they lack the decor down here. The walls are bare with metal and bold lines of paint indicating where each color went. The yellow one goes to the engine room, the blue one goes to passenger cargo, the purple goes to the ship's cargo, the red goes to the maintenance tubes and the orange goes towards the crew quarters.
As they open the door they see a hunched humanoid figure over the terminal in the engineering room that seems to be working it with shaking hands. Their suit looks a bit scorched but still sealed from what they can see. The person shakes their head slightly before going back to work on the terminal. The room is not very open but cramped with parts littering the floor or resting against the large engines within this room.

Rain
Rain knowdices one of the ship's AI's drones are following her. Just one that is like a camera that uses some kind of wireless to communicate with the main ship. It seems mostly to contact the others if she is to get in trouble. But as they move a long, Rain sees a faint light that vanishes down a hallway. Currently she seems to of found her way into the passenger levels of the luxury ship.

Cash
Cash can see that some of the security doors are open even if the air lock is in place. There is the obvious hole in the side of the ship that has busted the metal outwards. He occasionally catches a possible working docking bay but the status of the docking bay them selfs is left questionable from this distance

Bolt
The person seems taken aback why sudden music on their communications and turn about to find the source. But non the less they do come aboard and lets the small robot clean them off. They look gaunt as the protective shielding on their helmet is pulled back, as if ill or lacking nutrition for a while.
In a very slow manner they say tentatively in a trade language, "Will this ship leave graveyard? Want to leave. Own clan trying to kill me. Say I one of the carriers. Report needs to get home." On their suits there is a picture of a white background and light blue-violet bird, and a lead pipe they seem to of used as a weapon or poking stick. There also seems to be a small pack on their back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Bolt tips his head?
"A carrier? Sir, we will need to know what you are carrying, if you can tell. Otherwise, I will have to do a full analysis. Actually, I'll be doing one anyway, but have some nutritious, delicious rations while we do the procedure."

Bolt bounces over with a tray of Refresh and Nutro-bars. It sets the meal on a small Table, then asks the visitor to sit down. Bolt first does a search, using a multiscanner to see through the visitors clothes, then through the visitor itself.
(Still need a species from the database. And a Gender if applicable. Need this to 'climatize' a room to the species needs.)
After, Bolt positions itself behind the visitor.
"Please stay seated. Do not turn around. The procedure has been deemed frightening to a large number of species.
"Remember, the information gathered will only be shared with legal guardians, next of kin, and supervisors.
"If you forget any important parts of your past, or begin to taste blue, the safe word is 'Applesauce'."

Bolt stands up on its hind legs, which begin to dissemble. The cute, soft booties are left on the bulkhead, but now a complicated series of pivots and bars appear from the inside, unwinding as the legs stretch up and out. Bolt slowly gains height, the arms beginning to stretch as well and the jaw working.
The fore legs spiral out, and gently pin the visitor to the chair. Small sources of radiant heat and a artificial pulse are used to keep the subject calm.
The mouth unhinges, and the artificial skin splits to allow the jaws to widen. Several metal and plastic prongs emerge from the cheeks, and the tusk riddled maw comes gently down on the head of the guest.
There is a quiet 'nom' sound.
The spindles begin to hum softly, as the brainscan begins. A nano-needle takes a blood sample for analysis.
The passive waves begin to sort through the subconscious of the guest, looking over panic and guilt responses to find out if there are any recent activities of note.
The surface thoughts are recorded, and ran through filters to check against the images of 'carrier' and 'clan.'
If the patient struggles, a low, soft hum emerges and Bolt begins to emit a soft, earthy scent. Pheromones are added as needed.
With the process done, but the data now needed to be compiled, Bolt releases the subject's skull and gently lets the patient release themselves. Bolt gives the subject a quick peck on he ear.
"Thank you for compliance. We really value your presence."
Bolt reassembles its usual compact form, then trots around to the patient's feet. The lines along the torn synthetic skin are beginning to blend and disappear.
If patient is compliant, Bolt will now hop onto the patient's knees and curl up into a warm ball, humming as the processors do overtime to crunch data. Otherwise, Bolt will curl up in a corner.
"I'm Bolt. Welcome to my home." it whispers before drifting to standby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Every one gets a small message from Steve the AI. "We have a visitor. Currently detained."

The visitor is a Hatle from the Rokugan system. All their genetic coding is almost that of a of a human other then a slight variable which gives them rigged cartilage about their eyes that form a raising about the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 pm

"Hatles... Why would they have come from so far away only to end up out here, stranded with a virus aboard plaguing its crew?", Zeide asked to himself, trying to piece this puzzle together. He then gives a nod to the translator and looks to the Stonewill crewman. "What brought you and the crew so far out from Rokugan? We didn't know a battlecruiser of this size would be out here in neutral territory so far away.", he asked.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Rtfa eyes the figure at the terminal and sets down the loot he has on him and slowly approaches the figure. "You there, who are you and what are you doing in here?" He grabs his plasma pistol and holds it up just in case the person tries anything hostile. "Who are you and...are you with the group who sicked the ship's security system on me in the cargo bay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am

Bug floats happily about Rtfas head and laughs at him as he attempts to talk to the person.
"You fer get to find the frequency hes on!" it say as Bug goes about looking for the frequency of the other person com system.
Bug launches its self forward and clings to the wall in front of the person well broadcasting on all channels and the most common trade languages, "Hi hi! I'm Bug do you need help?" giving the person its most cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Zeide
The Stone Willed woman eyes the translator as they say, "Turn on your translator." They mess with their collar and wait for a given sign that Zeide has done the same and she waves off the translator who looks like they are about to argue before the two Stone will shift their hands to their weapons. The translator narrows their eyes before putting on a smile and say, "As you wish."
Once the translator is far enough away the stone willed woman says, "To answer your question. My clan need the money and supplies. Us Crab do not get a lot of support for our continual watch over the waste lands or as guards for our system. The Crane, or the Snow Claw, only came a long to see if they can cut any of our funding." Their eyes narrow slightly as they shift their eye sight as someone approaches. A man with a red and black incest approaches them with a bow as he hands them a note. The bodyguard reads it as the woman turns her full attention back to Zeide. "The Clan that runs The Snow Claw does not like my Clan that much. Our relations are very ...tense due to differences of opinion." The body guard seems to head off to meet a Snow Claw with the translator behind them. Both sides are drawing melee weapons as an unspoken spark seems to of been ignited. The woman quickly motions for Zeide and La'vi to follow quickly to go deeper among the Stone Will crew. From the looks of it, it is clear those two groups are about to have a clash of some kind.

Rtfa/bug
The person does not respond to the hails as they continues trying to hack, and as Rtfa sets down the loot it slowly floats about. At some point they seem to start to shake before 'pounding' the controls. It does nothing to the control panel with no gravity on. They slow their pounding to try working the controls again once the fit passes. Bug can see someone that looks human under the helmet if it wasn't for the ridges, and the blackened veins that seem to run through through their face.
But when Bug enters their sight, Bug can see their mouth turning into a snarl under their helmet as they coil their legs to spring but seemed to of forgotten there is no gravity as they seem to try to swim at bug to get at it. They swipe at the air to get at Bug, only managing to spin them self in no gravity

Bolt
"I am not a carrier of the DNA changing illness." She sounds quite frustrated at talking about it.
The Hatle woman is clearly startled by the little robotic animal unfolding behind them. She slowly becomes subdue to the pheromones and possibly just exhaustion of being so emotionally wound up and paranoid setting in that she nearly seems to fall asleep.
In panic brain scans there has been her running away response and fear that seems to be connected to looking for something.
In the guilt department she seems to feel guilty about something that is linked to depression and regret. Something do to an item.
As he scans the surface thoughts there are the thoughts of her wanting to warn those back home about possibly finding the ship mostly filled with tainted and aggravated crew men from over whelming paranoia. There is worry for the remaining 2 people that she accidentally dragged into her self imposed exile over death.
For the surface thoughts Clan connects to those that ran with her and any one on the battle ships, there and not. It crosses over with those labeled as carriers which shows many people, both alive and dead. Unfortunately the recent memories have seem to become jumbled from stress, and delirium from low intake of nutrition.

Once Bolt lets her go she gets up and takes some of the food offered and eats it slowly as she walks about as if readjusting to gravity. She seems unsteading with the gravity before she settles down to watch as many of the doors entering the cargo bay as she can.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 pm

La'vi brightens up as he sees a fight looking like it will happen and bounces in his suit, "Hey! Hey! ohh looks like a fight!" La'vi sounds ecstatic about the possible fight breaking out where his sealents on his helmet starts to unlatch as he works to open his suit so he can jump into the middle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Bug grins and laughts not fully aware that the person in front of it is trying to slash it.
"Rt hes being funny!" Bug calls out and floats out of range thinking the man wants to play tag. "Heheh, can't catch me!" Bug calls cherrfully and spins past Rtfa grinning from ear-to-ear.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Rtfa eyes the person after they slash at Bug. "Don't think he's trying to play Bug...I'll hold him down." Rtfa shakes his head and jumps towards the person, floating towards them in the zero gravity. "Back away from them Bug. After I pin em down, you see what they were doing alright?" As soon as he gets close enough to the person he grabs at them to try to hold them in a tight head lock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 am

"And this is my cue to split...!", Zeide thought as he began to make his way for the door. "Great, great. Awesome. In fact, phenomenal! La'vi, you sticking around?", he asked as he turned back around, looking to see that he was already preparing to fight. Zeide shakes his head. "I guess I have no choice... Captain, the natives are getting restless. Looks like a fight between factions is breaking out."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 am

With a gleeful hum of his plasma cannon and a splat of his gooey body hitting the floor, La'vi frees him self and his weapons as his fireball diplomacy starts to kick in. With no one yanking the weak moral leash he should have, the destruction of the blob has been unleashed. He never put together that fire ball diplomacy might be sorely bad for him but as a challenge to overcome, with fire and digesting. Never mind that he is opening fire on two crews of a military vessel that have not issued his crew as a danger. He just sees the messy fun he is about to commit on these men drawing melee weapons. Luck is on his side seeing he brought a cannon to a sword fight.
The purifying light of crimson red and purple laced ball explodes from the gun as he jiggles to the recoil. His eyes have lightened up from the pure happiness and ecstasy that is going through him as the boredom is lifted from his mind.
And terrifying to his explorer buddy is that he is about to do might make him contract the illness of those on the ship.
"I do like my meals crispy with some seasoning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 am

Bug still not fully aware why Rtfa seems so on edge snickers as it push off a wall over Rtfas and the persons head, spinning end-over-end till it bumps into the other wall. Once there Bug clings to the wall and scrambles down it to get to the panel to see what the person had been doing.
"So why Bug doing all the work and Rtfa get to play?" it ask over its shoulder as Rtfa moves to put the person into a head lock.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Every one
There is a undignified growl from the captain as she realizes what happened across the massive area as the guards grab onto her. "Oh Star's balls. LA'VI! The damn blob sired the Hive! Cash Help is required if we want to keep our grinder."

Zeide and La'vi
The other stone willed were only watching until there was the ball of plasma that shot out from one of the outsiders. They quickly knock Zeide off balance and hook his arms with theirs to restrain him. and he can see the weapons that are being drawn to kill La'vi who charged into the fight. "You and your crew are now under arrest for trials of interrupting a duel. Your crew...Pet will die for this if he is lucky." The woman that was talking with them, says simply.
La'vi is missed by an energy sword that slices through his suit right where he was. On looking about the entire area has just gone into a fighting mode compared to what it was where long range weaponry of crossbows and bows are unslung and pointed in their direction. Only a few are unleashed on La'vi and turn him into a 5 arrow pin cushion. The person that Lavi' shot was the Snow claw crewman that was drawing a weapon. The Stonewilled body guard springs away and the club they were holding purts into life as plasma starts to ooze off of it as he turns his attention on the blob.

Rtfa/bug
Now that the person is held by their head, they actually can reach the floor and push off taking Rtfa with them in the gravity lacking environment. A dagger flashes out as the person remembers they have weapons on them and slashes at Rtfa with the small blade. the other arm is after Bug as they grab at some of her wing folds.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 pm

"Ah! Damn it, off of me! I've done nothing!", Ziede yelped as he struggles to break from their grip. "Let go, now!", he shouted, pulling his arms forward with surprisingly greater force, causing their grips to jerk forward with him.

"So help me, if you don't release me now, I'll make each of you suffer for your impudent, misplaced honor!", Zeide growled breathlessly, as though he were exhausting himself somehow. The vectors in his suit began to emit a bright, golden glow as they flowed with brighter, lighter pulses of light along with a sharp spike of heat emanating from him.
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Bug shirks as the man makes a grab at its wing and launches its self towards the ceiling and hisses at the man.
"BAD MAN! Leave Bug wings alone!" it yells clinging to the ceiling and scuttling this way and that as Rt struggles with him. Bug bounces about staying out of range, the hair on its body standing on end as it fumes about someone tiring to grab at its wings.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

(Minor co-post with Zin)

Cash sighs and shakes his head before calling out to the Captain.
“ So Captain? Ya want to do this diplomatic like or loud?”
“ Diplomatic. If you will.” Captain Terra says simply.
“ Damn! You take away all my fun. Diplomatic it is then.”
Cash takes aim at the ship triangulating the position of La’vi. He calls out to the blob who can hear the message coming from his suits helmet.
“ Sorry Bill but I prefer my Jell-o on ice. Say goodnight Puddin’ pop.”
Cash fires three shot from his carbine, reloading impossibly fast between each shot muttering in a cryptic language the whole time. The first shot blows a one foot diameter hole in the ship behind La’vi. The second shot embeds itself into his core and begins to glow bright blue. The last shot stop in the center of the hole in the ship and expands to fill the hole.
La’vi feels a deep spreading cold expanding quickly from the shell.
Cash calls out to Zeide after he fires the last shot.
“ What the hell is up with you Z? Why you crying like a little girl. I thought you had bigger stones than that?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:44 pm

(Lol...bill...)

La'vi became distracted by the sudden cold and give in his flesh as he looks down curiously. As he crystallizes from the inside out , he says brightly, "Oh! Puddin' pops! I love 'em jello puddin' pop." Turns brilliant blue and purple as he becomes completely frozen in place before he can get any farther in his typical rampage, with the comical glee on his face for the mention of surgery treats. The eyes keep the frozen shine of happiness, or is it just from the ice sheet that started to harden over the unmoving eyes. The arrows add a splendid touch of narrow tail feathers to add to a demented bird look he seems to of gained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters in Space!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next