Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Treasure Hunters in Space!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Bug bounces from floating object to floating object examining them before moving to the next. Any thing with remote monetary vale Bug push it towards Rtfa.
"Lookie, lookie. The doors are open." Bug says as it slips into a room. "Lookie lookie! Bottles!" it declares and holds out what looks like an expensive sealed bottle of wine to Rtfa as it floats passed him.
"There gotta be more around." Bug says cheerily as it contentious it lazy spin through the room looking ever were it can fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 am

"Okie doke, on the job."
Bolt skips to the airlock, and begins the cleaning protocols. After the initial sweep, it hooks up the scanner to the airlock, and closes itself in by a blast door. The codes to open the blast door again are given to itself, so it can let itself and others out after the proceedure, and to the crew inside, so they can make a choice if need be.
The returning crew will be trapped inside the room until they all pass, and one failing means the rooms becomes a quarintine. New supplies like food and water can be brought around the ship through the airlock, so nobody gets contaminated.
Don'y worry, Bolt brought snacks. Yum, yum, Recyc Bars!
"Phase 1 is doneadoo!" Bolt pipes over the direct coms (no hacking a wifi connect, you naughty nellies) "The safeword is Choco Pudding Pop. I'll be inside to go over anything and keep contaminates out. Bolt ready for other jobs, if need, just hopefully not inside the ship. That would make me start all over, and then I would have to CLEAN EVERYTHING."
Bolt snorts.
"He-he, I'm weird when I'm frustrated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:42 am

Rtfa chuckles at Bug's antics and holds whatever it finds, he looks at one of the bottles and thinks. "Hmmm...perhaps we should maybe have a drink or two when we get back and done with selling our loot. Sound like a plan to you Bug?" A playful smirk on his face as he asks this and moves to the next room and grabs what valuable looking trinkets he could find. "Hmmm...hey Bug, I got something shiny here for you." He calls out as he gets a hold of a shiny looking valuable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 pm

La'vi
The man turns about as he seems to repeatably seems to turn on this translator. He motions for La'vi to repeat him self after motioning for La'vi to turn on the translators. Once the blob repeats what he said, "Illness broke out. I got left behind with a large squad of my own people for our own reasons." He continues to walk as he heads to the large group of Stone Will crew members, more keen to get La'vi away from him. "Now I need to rest. I have been on at least two shifts straight." He says this bluntly. La'vi can see that all the Stone Will crew are all tired looking but seem like they are not resting easily. They all seem to be wearing a simple stone against their skin, in obvious areas.
The one he is following is called back before he can settle down.

Zeide
The captain rubs her head, "Stay friendly. I can be over shortly for diplomatic part of talking of a commander to commander. I just have to make sure the ship is safe from ...Looters. Ask them to send a man out to the top of their ship and towards the middle. I will meet them on my own terms at first."
Zeide seems to be left to his own devices other then what he asks of them which at least those of the Snow Claw. Those that seem to be from the stone will group seem to keep him at a respectful distance unless he gets too close to some doors with might be containment rooms of some kind. Then they and a few others get overly aggressive and force him away as they get someone to explain that there are infected people in the rooms. No one seems to want to look directly at the doors to the rooms unless they have to.

If he conveys the message the commander smiles and says what sounds like a pleasant welcoming before calling back the Stone Will member that left in a huff. The teen gets a fairly blank look on his face after the faintest looks of hate crosses his face. The teen nods slightly as he puts his helmet back on to get the other person who was with him.
Eventually the captain comes in with the pair who break off as soon as they can. She seems to share pleasantries with the commander but there is the clear dislike from the commander having to talk to something which is clearly not of their race. But they both seem to be talking with the translator translating.

Bug/Rfta/Cash
The captain contacts Rfta, Cash, and Bug, " Rfta. Bug. Cash. I will be heading over to the other ship and my comms will be on at all times so if either Zeide or I sound like we are in trouble, come get us with what means you see necessary... We will be releasing La'vi on them till then and holding our own."

Bug/Rfta
Nothing seems to bother them so far. The trinkets seem to be rare metals and gems in most cases. There are also some pearls floating about and some interesting looking cloth. Some times there are rare alcoholic bottles like they first found. As well as tons of the latest fashions of clothing.

Bolt
The Captain the exit as she fixes her suit back on to be secured. She clicks the link to speak only to Bolt. "Bolt I will be leaving now. If any one but our people enter this ship you can paint the ship with their blood if needed. But try to keep it contained. The ship is all yours till someone gets back."

Last edited by Zincks on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing bolt's orders)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm

La'vi rubs his head and keeps his helmet on since it seems like the one guy could not talk trade cant as he moves about the area. He pays no mind to any stink looks he is getting for being non....them. He heads towards those that look like fighters, once the kid leaves, and starts asking, "So why were you left here? Also why does it look like you are so stressed out and tired while the others don't? Also he is a prude isn't he." La'vi does not bother to keep quiet not caring about what may happen to him. Also he never had any tact for not insulting people since he spoke what was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:52 am

"Ohhh." Bug say as Rtfa holds something out to it. Bug takes it and the little bobble pass through the glowing barrier that surrounds its body. But holds it up examining it and then chews on it a bit as it figure out the quality.
"High quality shinny. Though I think we need box for all the stuff." Bug say as it float upsides down past Rtfa.
"Come on! To the cargo by." Bug says as it bounces of the ceiling of the room and out the door.
"Im diverting power from lights on this deck to the lift." Bug calls over the comms to Rtfa as they are plunged into darkness again.
Bug is floating near the open lift, a little golden glowing orb slowly twisting as it push its self from one wall to the other in the zero gravity.
Bug doesn't stop its play twisting as the Captain call over the comms with her news. "Got it Cap! Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

"Okie doke."
Bolt locks down the ship and will moniter it through security cams.
It wonders if blood can be a paint, and will ask the Captain for further specifications.

-WAIT MODE ACTIVATED-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:26 am

Rtfa grabs what he can with his hands, mostly the rare bottles of alcohol, before responding to the Captain. "Aye Captain, good luck and enjoy yourselves over there." He says over the comms then nods at Bug. "Alright, let's go. The defenses are off down there now thanks to you and all." He chuckles and blinks as the lights go out. "Maybe time that lights warning a tad bit earlier Bug." Rtfa says before walking towards the glowing Bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

"Okay!" Bug says as it attaches it's self to the wall and hits the buttons for the lift to descend to the cargo bay. The doors close silently as the lift goes down.
"I wounder what kind o' plague hit this ship." Bug says from its wall perch as it looks over its data slate. It has another list made of all the things Rtfa and it has found.
"Humm. We gonna need a big box fer all the stuff we found."
Back to top Go down
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 am

"Man, these guys look like they're ready to fight at any time...", Zeide thought to himself as he looks back over all the people in the room.

"Commander. Might someone inform me of the situation on this ship? It's clear to me that there's more going on here than let on...", he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkives.forumotion.net/
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Zeide and La'vi
Captain Terra responds, "Noted. If needed I won't be far."

The commander smiles at Zeide, "Ah. Well they. The crew of the Stone Will that wished to stay behind seem to think the infection is more dangerous then it really is. They have stayed behind with some other ship members they had on their ship to make sure the ship does not fall into any one's hands. But they are foolish men that only think of fighting and that there are danger around every corner. Personally i think they been spooking them self's by running into other teams on the ship they send out. Yes they have had a few deaths but nothing too alarming. They seem to think that some of the infected have gone mad." He laughs lightly. "If you wish to ask about you may have use of my translator. Not many of our people speak the trade language."

Periodically Both Zeide and La'vi can see there are people with slightly different symbols on their shoulder. There is a hand full of women that have light armor and weapons on them as they tend to steeds of some kind. They bare the symbol of what ever their steeds are. There are a few with incetoid symbols but they all seem to be in simple clothing as well as weapons. There appears to be another bird symbol but as far as either of them can tell their are only two and they both are remaining near a door in sorrow of some kind. The ones that have the feline symbol seem to be keeping near the crab tho it looks like they have understanding enough that there is still a separation. No one seems overly mingling other then the instceoid ones and the steed bearing ones which people either show a vague reluctance to let them near or an out right dislike but dont shoo the m away.

Bolt
Hears a faint clicking as something out side taps on the door before leaving. No one has contacted him that is part of the crew.

Bug/Rfta
The lift slows down as if someone is trying to divert power away from the lifts for a moment.
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Bugs ears twitch as the lift slows and pulls out its data slate using its tail. As it float around Rtfa in the lift its fingers move across the buttons as Bug starts the process of locating the power drain and what caused it. Bug soon falls into its native language of clicks and chirps as it fingers move faster and faster across the data slates buttons.
"Whats make the lift slow.. Hope the engines not giving out now." Bug murmurers as it bounces lightly against the roof of the lift now.
"We may need to look at the engines now." Bug says as it floats past Rtfas head for the umpteenth time still working on locating the cause of the power drain.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 am

Rtfa blinks before glaring downward. "That or we aren't alone on this ship again bug..." He says as he sets down one of the bottle he grabbed then put a hand up to stop Bug from floating around his head again. "Can you do a scan to also see if anyone else is on board Bug? That would be helpful." He asks while looking around to see if there is any emergency exits/escapes should the lift fully lose its power. "I do NOT like the looks of this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Bolt starts up from wait mode and skips over to the bulkhead.
"Haloo! Who be yohoo!" he calls over the intercoms.
He can't leave into a ship with a contamitable environment, but he could space the ship. Nah, not yet, let that be a surprise!
Bolt starts up the camera's, and begins to cycle the airlock. He will take a walk about the hull to make sure of things.
"Howdy dodido! Imma gonna find you!" he spams the corridor coms as he prances about the hull, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

-Search Mode Activated-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Bug doesn't really notice when Rtfa stops its lazy tumbles through the lift. Its fingers are still flying across the data slate as Bug goes through all the systems and starts pin pointing the drain on the reaming power.
"Nope, nope, nope. No life support here." Bug says still upside down. It foot starts to reach out as the bottle floats past, catching it with the sticky pad on the bottom of its foot.
Bugs toes begin drumming on the bottle as it continues it search into the power drain. "We still descending but just a little slower. I can find the source of the power drain by the time we reach the cargo bay." Bug says as it fiddles with some of the information on the data slate.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm

"I'll do that then, thank you.", Zeide said as he gave a sort of light bow. He then looked over to the translator and approached him. He looked him down and nodded. "The captain said you would offer your translation services to me, should I desire to ask around. I kinda want to figure out what's going on between everyone here if that's alright."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 am

La'vi slowly makes his way towards the 'crab' wearing people are to talk with them, "So whats Up my crabs?" He does not stop with any looks he might get as he just goes to be social with them. He figures Zed man does not want him about when he might be dealing with that talking stuff that you do with important people. La'vi figures if he is close enough to see Zeide to fire off a helpful shot if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Cash shakes his head in mild disgust as he leaves the misguilded so -called mad scientist to the semi- aquatic egg laying agent of O.W.A.C. He moves out of the radio dampening area and checks the prior communiques. Upon hearing the captain's last message he swears loudly in impotent fury over the captain's actions. He then connects to the captain and in his raspy drawl...
" Captain why the hell have you left the ship? And let me guess... You're now on the infected ship. I really hope you haven't removed your suit. Look I'm on my way. If ya need a quick out I've got a little somthin' that should do the trick. Give a heads up to the boys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Zeide
"Ah yes you can. Make your self at home and keep your...pet on a close leash." The Commander of the ship indicates La'vi and says it with the utmost distaste in having to address La'vi , as something real.

La'vi
Gets a passive look from some of the Crabs while a few look faintly amused, others just look over before going back to what they are doing. One is kind of shunted towards him who looks like they are turning on their translator devices. She has a man break off from a group to accompany her. They seem to snap at each other in quick conversation before the woman "Ah yes you are one of the guest that the Commander allowed. All my brethren and I just will warn you, get your suit back on." Her eyes shift slightly to look at Zeide. "And tell your crew mate to get his suit back on. The leave as soon as you can." The guy mutters something before turning on his own translator and seems to be listening now.

Bolt
Eventually Bolt locates a person floating in space near the ship, holding onto the railing, knocking at any thing that looks remotely like a door. They were not too far from the area the knocking was first heard at and they do look like they have a weapon on them. They look over once they realize Bolt is moving. A weak signal chitters on but an very unusual language that is native to the Roku system. They move their free hand about in the universal 'friendly' indications.

Bug and Rtfa
There is an escape hatchet on the ceiling of the elevator. The power drain seems to be coming from the a maintenance room near the common cargo bay where the simple cargo might be. The power is trying to go to the engines.

Cash
Captain Terra's pupils widen slightly as they spin about. "I am fine and I am the captain and I can leave when I want to. Besides I have records of coming into the area. And have not been asked to remove my suit as long as i keep it on and about to get decontaminated. But I have talked to those checking and showed the records which is very convincing for them." She cuts out her mic as she looks at the Guards which she is lingering with and communicating with them under the pretense she is the diplomatic member of the crew.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Rtfa looks up at the hatch and thinks for a moment before looking at Bug. "You want to get out of this slow elevator and go check out the source of this drain, or peek at the engines? We can come back for this stuff after we're done or bring it along with us Bug. Up to you." He suggests and motions to the hatch in the ceiling of the lift. "No life support doesn't mean anything by the way, could be someone whom doesn't need it my little friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Bolt drags the lucky guest to the airlock/decontamination machine and bounces inside.
He breaks into song, as required by programming.

"Welcome, sir or ma'am,
come in and take a hand,
and sing a song with me!
For the sake of our dear hosts,
lets not give up the ghost,
by bringing in bad buggies!

So grab a sponge and step to the tower.
time for you to have a nice, warm, shower!
As I count off our NBCs!

"Oh! Nu-cle-ar is a dirty word:
infact it makes me pout!
Nothing sours a party much
as deadly fallout!
But have some rinse, and take a drink
of some of our finest charcoal!

As I count off our NBCs!

Now biological is a mouthful
in every single way!
But a mouthful means quite doubtful
that you'll live a single day.
So sorry if this give a prick, buts just a little shot!
Sample keep you trackable; better safe then not!

As I count off our NBCs!

Oh chemicals are useful most the time,
until you begin to choke!
And idolfaspendacitis
is too long for a joke.
So rather then haveing shingles,
just take some base spray!
And smile cause you'll be healthy here
every single day!

Oh grab a sponge and tap you feet!
Step into the the tower.
Time for you to come into
a nice and toasty shower!
Though the crew is not responsible
for any lack of health!
I promise you, if you sing along,
take this thing along
be clean along
that you can have your self!!!!"

He asks the guest what species he is and if he has any statements to declare. Otherwise, he tells the guest to be patient during the sorting, and hands him a pamphlet titled 'So you're on a strange ship, and you can't breath: The basic of species interaction and living perimeters.'
Also, have a candy, it comes in several styles of flavor, base caloric value, and vitamins! Yum, trigelatols!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 am

Zeide raised an eyebrow, then looked over to La'vi. "Pet? No no, he's a crew member on our ship. He won't cause harm unless he's given enough of a reason.", he began to explain.

"La'vi may not seem very pleasant to look at, but he managed to become our most destructive asset in the crew for a good reason. Anyway, I think I'll ask around and La'vi will do as he wishes. I have no authority over his free will."

He waved over to the translator to follow him, then began to survey the crew around him, his orange, semi-luminescent eyes scanning the room.
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Bugs eyes narrows as its fingers keep typing at a furious speed. "Nope nope. We going right were we need to be. The power is being redirected to the engines from a maintenance not far from the cargo bay we are heading towards." it says not looking away from its data slate. "I can slow it down from here by diverting the power to other system. Like a game of keep away. Sides you to big. Even if we leave out of the hatch we would have to float allllllllllllllllll the way up to a door. And then we would have to force the door open, then have to make our way down by satires, its take longer. I could be tricky." Bug say finally taking its big lilac eyes off the data, though its fingers are still moving at a rapid pass on the data slate, slate and looking at Rtfa. "I can turn the gravity back on really fast and heavy like. That would throw who-ever-it-is for a bit and then turn it off and divert the power back to the lift and get it moving fast again."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sun May 01, 2011 9:57 am

Rtfa blinks at the comment about him being too big and rubs his head. "I manage with my size...and you're the tech one here and you obviously know what you're doing. So do what you plan to do." He says setting down the things they had with them then looks at Bug. "Ok, do your thing Bug...and get on the ground before you do, do not want you to go splat when you turn on the gravity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:16 pm

La'vi never quite got the grasp of illnesses are something you catch during the eight years of wandering the streets of a civilized place and not the wilderness his people normally on. But he watches the Stone Willed crew curiously as a full cat would watch a mouse. "Illness....Really you catch them. Hmm... are you trying to pull a fast one on me? Wait wait" He holds his hands up as his mind works on all cogs, and full power "....Ok I will tell him but if your pulling a fast one on me then I will come back." He wobbles over to Zeide and states, "Those guys said that you catch illnesses to get them. Don't seem to make sense to me, yah know the catching illnesses, but they also advised us keeping our suits on. I just want to know if it is true about catching illnesses."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters in Space!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next