Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Treasure Hunters in Space!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

After a moment's struggle, Zeide releases an unseen pulse from around him, hurling the Stone Will off. "Can it, Cash. I don't like taking the fall for someone's wrong doing. especially for something as ridiculous as this.", he adds with a venomous scowl at the ones who were recollecting themselves from the blast with agreed looks of hostility and confusion.

He strides over to one of the guards, slaps one over the head, and offers him his hand to pull him to his feet. "Watch carefully next time. If you see a big greenish, brownish blob and you got a duel spirit kicking in, don't goof off in front of it. My 'pet', as you and your 'pets' refer to him as; has some self control issues. I suggest you guys exercise better control over yourselves since La'vi can't.", Zeide warned. "And please... Whatever the hell you guys do... Don't ever jump on my back again. Now, off your asses. If you want those two to duel, you better hurry and find a good spot to do it in while La'vi is on ice.", he added, shaking his head as his suit finally begins to 'cool down' from the powered state it was just in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkives.forumotion.net/
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Zedie
The Stone willed seemed bothered by the shoots in to the ship but not really pulled off their feet with the short time the opening was there. But this leads to someone leaving for the make shift control panels to start scanning for the attacker.
As Zedie releases the pulse, the Stone willed are caught a bit off guard and thrown off. The archers line up their shots and fire when he assaults one of the Stoned willed. They have no clue what the outsider is saying since they are far away and the communication difficulties in general. With the first shot the person was going for a killing blow with the sudden aggressiveness of the two aliens. They are not about to take any chances with the illness possibly now manifesting and spreading.
The arrow cleanly gets Zedie between the eyes and the arrow point goes out the back of his head. He starts to black out as he feels him self falling back.
His chest continues to rise and fall in his unconscious state as the two Stone willed get back up to get away from him since he is still breathing with an arrow through his head. Calls of "An grathu" Bark about before a deeply pasty skinned man with black lines creeping out from behind his eyes exits a guarded room to deal with the possible tainted outsider. Weapons are trained on the man in full white who cracks his neck side to side as he gets closer and checks on Zedie with out touching him. He removes the helmet and presses the tip of a long stick with a piece of jade and crystal on the tip against the exposed flesh. He shakes his head slightly and heads back to the room. After the man is a distance away the Stoned Will grimace before laying in their rage at being assaulted. Other people try to plead with them in their own lauage to stop the beating of an innocent. They only stop after the captain finds a deal to strike. At that point he is barely breathing.

The captain's actions.
The captain lets out a sigh of relief as La'vi is frozen in place. The guards start to let her down until the newest fight breaks out and she is held up yet again and she sees the horror of all diplomatic measures breaking yet again. "Oh sandy nutsack." She starts to wheel and deal with the guards trying to get them to put a stop to the deal since she was talking with them though the translators they both have on. They eventually let her down and move with her to convey the captain's deal to those involved where. "Allow me to bury the bodies of my crew men and give you gems in compensation for the trouble my crew members have done. I thought Zedie would know better to keep the now dead pet under control. I will need to talk to those on my ship to gather a crate of Gems for you." She looks between them and sighs at the unmoving faces after her words are translated before adding, "We will leave the area immediately after the exchange." She glances between the faces before an older Stone willed agrees to let the bodies go under this agreement. "I am sorry we have offended you. Just give me time to conact the rest of my crew about our deal so we may gather the gems. " The stone willed eventually nods , with the one stipulation they shatter La'vi.
She bows slightly and moves off to the side to talk with Bug."Bug...We need a crate of gems if we want the bodies of Zedie and La'vi back. Please return to the ship as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 am

Rtfa quickly grabs the man's arm as he was swiped at. "Not a good idea attacking a trained soldier...or swiping at his friend's wings." He growls out and turns on the energy dagger of his free arm and stabs the man through the neck swiftly with the blade. He pushes the now life-less body of the attack away then turns to look up at Bug. "The bad man is gone now Bug everything is alrig-uh oh..." Upon hearing the Captain ask Bug of all people to get a crate of gems to give away, Rtfa turns down his comms to reduce the damage of the oncoming scream from Bug.

Rtfa starts to re-gather what they found turns on his Comms to talk to the Captain. "This is Rtfa ma'am...might I suggest you and the others turn their comms down to save their hearing? And I shall get to work on the crate...we'll be back soon. Rtfa out." He says as he leaves the room to begin to follow the lights back to the cargo bay, her turns his Comms back on to talk to Bug. "Bug...we should return to the cargo bay to get a crate for the gems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 am

There is a loud, shrill and seemingly endless string of curses in Bug native language as it hears what the captain says, it knows full well what the captain was implying. In its mind Bug could already see the shelves that line two of its rooms walls emptied of all the gems and crystal. Bug, not stopping its shrill and high pitched cursing, catches up to Rtfa and uses its tail to cling to his back. Bug only stops when it has to re route power to varies door and lifts to get its self and Rtfa out of the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Bolt listens to the comms in the foggy nether of memory.
Screaming, cursing, death. It all plays through its head as the memories are sifted back and forth.
The guest wanted space, the guest would have space. But there now looked to be a need fore more space.
Bolt comes online and does some calculations. Space too small, must reconfigure.
Several empty rooms are baked, then exposed to the dark void of space.
It sees to it that the guest is not startled by the crunch of decompression and gives the more snacks.
It finally gets a name out of the guest, Ograhn, and leads the guest to a new, clean room, producing sheets and new clothes to the guests. Brain scans suggest white or blue, and two of the different shades are made. A third suit is made in black, simply for Bolt to see if the guest will ever where it.
Need to be occupied somehow.
Guest now in room, Bolt go back to the airlocks, reconfigure more of them for scanning equipment, eats some scrap for the nanites, and wanders the halls, bouncing here and there.
The captain said it may need to paint something in blood, and Bolt is looking for the most aesthetically pleasing place for a mural.
Never too prepared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 pm

As every one gets back to the ship, they see that the military ship survivors have sent two men with her in heavy space armor and weapons. After getting the two injured crew mates into the medical area and the critically wounded one at least partially submerged in the vat liquid to start helping his body heal and keep him from dieing on them. She and bug go into their rooms, after their cleaning to start filling up the create as promised. As the two men take the crate they hand over a data slate and only quickly mention something about its the signs of the plague they are contending with.
The captain seems fairly bothered that she has to leave with little to no loot because of the lack of diplomatic initiative of who she thought was smart. La'vi is still alive as part of his body is thawed but the rest is used for fuel to help slow the diminishing supplies. She motions for Bug and Bolt to follow her into the medical area to help stabilize and heal what they can. After they remove his suit and make sure his body will not heal with part of his suit in there she waits for him to heal.

Zedie
(Gain fear, and extreme loss of psionic abilities, due to brain damage. Every thing i am pulling is from your character's bio and the at least crew for an year. There are consequences and you are still alive because of
Quote :
capable of reaching into the physical potential of a Human that has long since lay dormant.)
As he heals he dreams of the past he has forgotten. Lights and warnings are going off. People around him are grabbing weapons. Unfamiliar faces that he knows he should know pass him. The sound and sights seem to jaggedly start and jump farther along. He recalls gunshots and screams that sound like they are yelling something. A new feeling floods through him. Fear. Terror. A monstrous unformed shape is lurching out of hallways slowly gaining ground on him. He feels his hand get jerked as he is pulled to follow someone. Spiked purple tipped hair the familer face of Janus firing back over him as several defenders get devoured by the unstoppable monster. The eyes gleam brightly in the flickering lights. The mouth opens as light blinks from the inside as it devourers another crewmate. He can see people trying to climb out as half digested figures seeking freedom from their doom. The panic and pleading look stick with him as the cavernous mouth closes about them again. Something about that lurching look seems so nightmarishly famlier. His world spins as he sence he hit a wall and the doors start to close as the massive hand of the monster reaches inside only to fall on the ground, lifeless.

As he wakes up the image of the lifeless thing is replaces by La'vi missing an eye and most of his mass, as in looks like he might be only 10 pounds, as there is a small pool of water about him. He is still completely frozen in place but the movement in the eye indicate he is aware. The captain is tapping her foot before turning on the system so he can hear her.

"I am disappointed in you. You should know from our year together that La'vi is always the one a crewmate has to say no to, every one on this crew knows that. And from what I have been given about the illness the people were fighting. You seem to be showing more traits of the plague. Heightened aggression, Extreme emotion for your self which seems unstable. You Lack of diplomacy and not thinking. You lacked caution around those that you were not familer with. " She pauses as she eyes him with her spinning pupiles before tucking the data pad behind her self. "Those people do not leave their sector often and are known for being honorable until given a reason why they should act if they are feeling generous. They are more then likely to kill those of other races with their xenophobic fears. You and La'vi were lucky. Seeing this was a mission to protect another race's ship for resources they were going to be as polite, for only so long. The restraint was because they were highly paranoid you might of contained the virus that they have no immunity to. Most of those military men do not understand any trade language that is common. Only their own. They also by that standing do not know any other race's cultures out side their own. They would not of expected something like La'vi, and anomaly of his race, to automatically go from passive to full bore guns blazing." She scowls slightly as her eyes narrow. "You endangered the entire crew by your actions. And places us on rationing of our own resources since we have left the sector as an agreement." She turns about and says, " you have 3 more hours in there, before you heal completely. I want to hear your reasoning for being a fool like you never been before. Or maybe you are affected and I should take the Stone willed advice." She walks out as her tail twitches side to side in extreme annoyance and agitation at the lost of profit and money for supplies to keep the ship and crew going.

Those not in the medical area.
Bug has been stopped from running off with Zedie's cybernetic arms, which were removed because the liquid with the cybernetics was a risk they did not want to take a dip with him. The captain was livid in her silent manner and is smoothing her self down as she has someone more level headed talk with the passenger. She is presumed dealing with were they can get quick money so they do not run out of fuel or supplies. Bug has been informed about who cost her all her gems.
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Bug watched mournfully as the crate with many of its gems leaves the ship. Its ears droop as the ship leaves the area. Bug walks back to its room along the ceiling. Once inside it looks at its one empty shelf and its other half empty shelf. It clings to the ceiling looking over the gems and its newly acquired scrap metal some one had left cluttering the med bays floor of all places. As it swung from side-to-side by its tail it picks up a gem and absently stars carving it. After some time Bugs belly rumbles and it starts heading to the mess room for food. On its way their Bug stops off at the med bay and puts the gem it had been cutting into La'vis goo.
"No eat La'vi." Bug says as it drops the gem in. "Now you have two eyes again. No eat." Bug repeats as it turns back and looks Zedie over in his vat. It cheeks to see that the readings are good before leaving to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Bolt bounces around.
Before moving into the clean side of the ship, Bolts skin burns and sloughs off as it autoclaves itself.
As is walks through the hallways, the skin re-knits as bolt hovers up debris and junk, first forming over the welters, then spanning the gaps and spinning lines over lines until the rubbery creature has come back to form.
Bolt has taken on a somber blue to reflect the mood of the ship, and begins to boil. It spits out some tea for the captain, and then begins to sweat. It drops off an artificial diamond, black and deep, at Bugs door.
It has engraved on it "Condolences BUG on your loss. We all will miss your DIAMONDS. See you SOON. Sincerely, THE MANAGEMENT.
Card A14."
Bolt comes back to the captain, and has a question.
"The ship runs on hydrogen, correct? I can make some, given water or oxygen. Shall I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 am

Rtfa shakes his head in disappointment as he stands before Zedie in the medical bay. "I'm with the Captain Zeide....didn't expect something like this from someone like you...I really hope you are not infected my friend." He says before turning to leave and frowns as he sees Bug enter the room. "Hello Bug, are you feeling alright my little friend?" He taps his shoulder offering Bug a seat upon it as he leaves the med bay and head towards the mess hall.

"Oh! I nearly forgot something my little friend." Rtfa holds up a bundle of the cloth that he and Bug had picked up on the ship. "Here, for you. Open it up my friend." He smiles slightly, hoping his attempt to cheer up Bug will actually work as he walks with her to the mess hall and gets a simple MRI to eat.

Last edited by optimalzelda on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 am

La'vi feels something drop into his softer parts and the crystal eye moves about as the soft area reach up over the eye and takes in a familiar taste of something he should not eat, not exactly remembering why but he keeps curled about the crystal as much as he can. Oh. It clicks in his mind, "Eyyyyyyeeeeee." He starts to work at getting to use the gem as an eye as he moves sluggishly about it before there is a faint gurgling from him as his eyes clash. Technicolor nightmare fuel tingles through his sight, letting him see things differently. Not like he has a sense of what nightmare means from his lack of emotions that work with fear. "Thanks no food." Seeing he only retains a little more then one percent of his memory its a miracle he was able to recognize both tastes that go together and not eat the rock candy that he now is using for an eye. He wiggles side to side trying to move before resting as some part of him is hungry and he starts eyeing the smallest moving equipment as he moves up and down in almost chewing motions as he watches it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Bug sits happily on Rtfas shoulder as it looks through the cloth and the gems that he had managed to pocked from their short scavenging.
"Thank you Rt." Bug says as it stuffs the cloth and the gems and jewelry into a pouch before jumping and clinging to the ceiling. Bug moves about and starts pulling out a large bowl and some of the tougher greens the captain favors as well as the insect Bug enjoys eating.
As bug hangs from the ceiling by its tail it begins to cook up the bugs and adds them and the greens into the bowl.
"Rtfa want some?" Bug ask as it finishes tossing the insect and cactus salad Bug hits the comm to send a message to the captain, Cash and the rest of the crew that it made some food if they were hungry.
Bug sets it down on the table and takes a small amount of the greens and cooked insects and waves to Rtfa as they head back to the med bay.
"Thanks again Rtfa." Bug says at it leaves.
Once back in the med bay Bug drops a two cooked insects and a cactus like leaf into La'vi before turning and leaving the bowl next to the clothes for Zedie so he has something to eat when he gets out.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 am

When rain got back to the ship she got help looking through the two jewelry box and since everyone was told that they had to ration all the food and food like items. So she gave all that she found to the captain for the supplies.

Once she found out why everyone had to go back to the ship, Rain decided that she would visit the one who made it so she didn’t get very much shinny fun stuff. She then decided to make a temp bed in the area just above the door in the medical bay eyes trained with a creepy blank stare on the male in the medical Vat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 am

Rtfa chuckles at Bug as it happily accepts his gift. "You're welcome Bug. I figured that would cheer you up." He nods as he takes a bit of his MRI then blinks at the salad offered to him. "No thanks Bug, this ration here will do me well enough. Thanks for the kind offer though." He watches Bug leave and chuckles to himself. "So full of energy that little one." He says to himself as he finishes his meal and gets up to leave and thinks for a moment before turning on his comms to talk to the Captain. "Captain Terra this is Rtfa. Do you have any qualms with me trying to speak to the new passenger on board ma'am?" He asks already making his way to the passenger's room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

As Bug scuttled about the celing of the med bay it spots Rain.
"Rain what ya doing?" it ask after leaving the food for La'vi and Zedie. Bug then walked over till it was hanging upside down over Zedies manngaled arms. After lowering its self Bug reads the data slate the captain left for it. Bug clacks its teeth togther after reading the message and mumbles something about not stealing then looks over the arms and pulls out and puts on goggles.
"So what Rain up to? Did Rain find any thing interesting?"
Bug hangs from its tail as it waits for Rains reply and begins the repair of Zedies badly mangled arms.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm

La'vi getting the faintest hint of something that smells like food wiggles towards the scent as his eyes focus on the food. Little tendrils reach out for it as they waggle about ineffectually as his body continues to dethaw. They periodically stop before extending at the food yet again. He continues to repeat this as he works to get the food, which continues for the next hour or so as he warms up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 am

During his incapacitation, Zeide's dreams were astir with visions. They yielded foggy tangents of hectic conflict. An array of fire, ash, spark, and gun fire flickered violently throughout these visions. Screams in distant hallways, blood flying through the air during an intense scramble to flee through the darkness of some sort of complex. The place felt uncomfortably familiar. And the voices too had bearing of familiarity. Their screams and pleas for mercy did at least...

As the gunfire continued to echo or report in mute behind closed doors, he found himself huddled in a mass of uncontrolled fit behind a medical supply cart in a dark corner. The flames were drawing closer as more of this distorted environment began to encroach on him. Feeling fear, he fled where ever his terrified mind could. The memories brought him inside of an engineer's access duct. Crawling into the deepest corner of this darkness was all he could do for himself in his overwhelmed state. The pain began to return to him as well. The pain of his arms being crushed and shot, barely operable.

All he had left to find comfort in was the weak glow of his console on his suit's chest plate, staring back at him with a single message. But the memories are too distorted and in disarray to read it. What did it say? What could those final moments in that duct that he can recall mean? Before he knew it, a voice began to echo throughout the duct. The woman from the conflict on the battleship from before... It was younger, but it stood out clear. Almost too clear in a way... "Still running?", it asked, as though trying to cull my terror with a calmed tone. "What's the point in running from me if I'll just find you again? And when we meet again, you'll know the same pain I felt when I watched you leave me to be killed. Quit hiding from me, Zeide. Come with me, Zeide. Zei~de... I can show you everything you tried to forget. If you'd. Just. Let. Me. In...", the voice continued, like finishing an engraving on a plaque, word by word, the memory was placed. And as she had put it, Zeide had most certainly not forgotten.

The sounds of something crawling towards him in a frantic manner, as though clawing to grab Zeide. From both sides, this frantic pulling and gnashing of the inside of the engineer's duct quickly drew closer. Closer and louder. Louder and angrier. Janus' voice seemed to screech, calling to Zeide. The screams outside of the walls no longer human all seemed to unleash their erratic chorus that no longer plead for life, but demanded death. A hunger for it, and Zeide soon found himself joining this hymn of screeches and roars for death with his own voice out of terror.

Zeide finally awoke gasping for air, as though his lungs were just worn from the very same kind of death cry he released in his dream. Or memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Rain looked at bug then shakes her head “No I just mad, he made us lose shinny stuffs…. I didn’t even got to look very much” she pouted while having weird clicks in the background of her translator ring.

After a while she decides to go look for some honey in the mess room/hall

After a quick meal of honey and or syrup Rain decides to just wander the ship and looks for something to do

Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm

As Rtfa moves down the ship's corridor towards the new "passenger's" room he walks into a growing cloud of acrid smoke. When he turns the corner to the guest quarters he sees Cash leaning against the room's door with his face hidden beneath his hat the smoke from his cigar billowing out filling the corridor. At Rtfa's approach Cash lifts his head towards him his eyes breifly flashing with an unholy light. He then nods to the Sangheli before addressing him.
" Son I don't know where ya think you're goin' but it sure as hell ain't through this door. Let me explain something to ya Mr. Kimadee. Our "guest" is a member of those people who, due to the asinine actions of our slimey crewmate and his gelatinous pardner, just about ripped apart our little group. And they really don't seem ta like other human groups, let alone various xenoes. So how do ya think our pris... I mean honored guest, would handle a 8 foot tall lizard just droppin' in ta chat? Not too well I'
m thinkin'. But don't ya worry your pretty little head about it Leet, O'l Cash has got it covered. Why don't you just head on back to the mess and make sure the bugs stay outta trouble. Heh... bad enough we got the little thief but we had ta add La cucaracha... with everything else I really wonder what's gonna happen next."
By the end Cash almost seems to be talking to himself as he continues to muse over the future of the ship and crew, Rtfa seemingly forgotton as he lowers his head again puffing away at his cigar like a demonic chimmney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 am

(sorry for the speed up but I am getting merrick in. We can do some back track of stuff....and every one has to find out how to keep La'vi from eating their stuff.)

After a short stint in an asteroid field mining for raw supplies while their supplies lasted. It is enough to keep the ship going after they get back to port for another mission. At the port the captain meets up with Sonny who finished with a off ship job he got into. Turns out it paid him well for a harmless job. The Captain pardons her self for the short meeting to explain to Sonny that a job went poorly due to complications of Hatle being in the region. She also asks for him to find a way to find away to keep La'vi from eating his stuff since he suffered massive damage. She leaves to sell off the minerals they collected from within Asteroids for the very small profit and what she can of the items collected off the ships.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:01 am

Rtfa grumbles to himself as he tinkers on a mechanism in the of his vents. "Ok, this should hopefully keep La'vi out...and him not chew up my plasma weaponry." He moves back from the vent and flips a switch on small panel with wires attached, in the vents something sparks on as a small electric field powers up to keep anything in them at least 10 feet away from the room via continuous shocking.

Rtfa then leaves his room and decides to leave the ship to try to find any additional jobs for the crew, he opens up a comm-link to the Captain. "Captain Terra, this is Rtfa. I'm going to scout around and try to find any jobs for us to potentially take on ma'am. Rtfa out." He turns off his comms just as he bumps into Sonny. "Ah the CAST, how did your job go Sonny? Good to see you unharmed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:08 pm

"Hello, Rtfa. It is good to see you again. Apart from the fact that nothing exciting happened, the pay was very good. Now, you must excuse me. I have to make some modifications to my quarters so La'vi can't get in." He bowed courteously to the sanghelli before he returned to his room and started tinkering with the vent covers in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Bug had been sent into a tizzy when it had entered its room to find that La'vi munching away on some of the scrap metal it had in bins on the floor of its room. Bug had started cursing in its native tongue and scurried over to the vents and struck the strung crystals that Bug used to keep Rain out. Once the string and crystals had begun dancing a low hum is heard and grows to high pitches quickly as the crystals reach ear spiting levels. The sonic reach a point that some of the glass things in Bugs room starts shattering but it doesn't really care it just wants La'vi to leave.
Once he left Bug went about and strung more of the crystals along the top and bottom of its door. Once satisfied that La'vi would eventually get the message and stay out, it went about relocating the bins from the floor to higher places out of rage just in case La'vi hadn't learned his lesson.
After all that was done it went back to work on its cheek up of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 pm

When Rain goes to her room she lets out a string of angry Clicks as she sees La’vi eating her potted plant garden. Getting pissed she lashes out with her stinger antenna and hits him once, when he doesn’t stop Rain decides to ask one of the others for help since La’vi is about the same size as herself. First she heads to the captain and if the captain can’t help her she looks for bolts can help her set some stuff up near the door and vents to get La’vi out/keep him out of her room.

Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 pm

(I am getting tired of waiting so deal with this. I am not even posting about getting planet side)

The captain's use of a blow torch to keep him away as worked after a while as it finally sinks into him that he needs to stay away from the crates behind a line and from her room. Screeches of pain and a blur of brown green mass was normally seen streaking away from the items in question, with the faint smell of cooked trash following behind him. After about the fifthteenth time of being burned he seems to of gotten the idea that the crates are not for eating and either is the room the captain's scent is is a good palace to find food.

Now with but the small sack of hunger managed to worm his flexible and ever so squishy body through holes he found in the wonderful cubby space of the vents. The place where he did not have to worry about people stepping on him. As he plops into the upside down room, intent on having a tasty meal out of that material Bug No-food took away from him earlier, he took no ackowlagement of the new decoration snacks right away until his body was blasted with vibrations. As his colorful eye shook violently as pain erupted in his body. Thus sending the small blob of pain screeching around the room, desperately looking for a way out. Only released once someone came to let the trembling mass out. After the first experience La'vi did not go in there for a number of days before trying again. Yet again he suffered the same fate and had to be released again. With the lack of reward and the extreme pain he suffered he tried only once more with the same results. The sound traumatized La'vi leaves the room for good to find better pickings else were for food.

With Rtfa's room La'vi tried many time and did manage to break in by ramming the vents at full speed and does eat a number of items, generally a pound every time he gets in, but always is found clinging to a plasma weapon when Rtfa locates him. La'vi never seems to eat much since he seems like clock work draw to the weapons. He has yet to harm the weapons but always rears up to defend himself and the gun he has gotten attached to.

With Rain La'vi was first seen dangling half way out of her vents and attached to her closest item in question that was no the celling.

With Cash he drops out of the vents onto the floor of cash's room. And hungrily starts curling around on the nearest object.

In the wiring piping Lavi has managed to squeeze him self in and contently started to eat through parts of the wiring. Fleeing every time he discovers the power wiring that causes a number of systems to start flickering through out the ship. But the strong voltage that has nearly fried him has not deterred him enough to stop eating them since he has found the low voltage wires and seems to like the 'tingling' of those wires.

La'vi again like with every one else starts dropping out of the vent and starts his slow eating of personal affects of Zeide, till full or disturbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Bug had been working away trying to figure out what the odd thin scrap metal it had found was. AS it hung up side down over its work table it was surprised to find the lights flickering off and on. Bug stared at the lights for a brief moment before dashing across the ceiling and out of its room to engineering. Once there it proceed to cheek on all the systems looking for the source of the problem.
Bug mutters under its breath as it gathers up tools and heads for the area of the problem. As soon as it locates the proper panel it reaches up and flicks on its personal light that hangs from its right ear.
"We going dark for a bit." Bug says over the main comm system as it turns off power to the lights so it won't be shocked as it repairs the damaged wires. It hums to its self as it looks over the systems before finding the damage. It narrows its eyes as it see that all the damage appears to be caused by some sort of chewing.
"La'vi!" Bug yells into the vents near the panel to see if the little blob is still near by. "Stop chewing on da ship! You make a mess that Bug need to clean up... La'vi?" it calls in again still very annoyed but goes back to finish the repair. Bug mutters to its self as it close up the panel.
"Sonny, Zeide wakey wakey. We has work to do. La'vi eaten a few weirs, we need to replace them. Meet in engineering and I'll show what I found. The lights will be off for some time so bring hand lights. We need to fix all the systems befer next job." it says into comm line that was set up for the engineer team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters in Space!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next