Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vent thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Vent thread   Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm bored and I feel like getting something out of my system. All you others that want to do so go right ahead.

I hate Twilight. There, I said it.

I have never read Twilight, and I never will. I've read about how fans of that book have attacked other people who were all like "I just don't think it's that good". And you know what Stephanie Meyer said when she was asked why her vampires sparkle? She said they're golems made out of diamonds.

THEN THEY AREN'T VAMPIRES.

If I were stuck in an elevator for two days with nothing to do but read it, I'd pull my own eyes out first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Vent thread   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 pm

I don't think any one on this forum would argue with you there. I know I troll the twihards down the street by using information in the books. They feed the troll who was bored enough to read some of those books.

Besides I like classics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Vent thread   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:59 pm

I know, right? I'll stick to Harry Potter, thank you very much.

Another thing I hate is people who don't lock their cars. My mother being a very good example.

See, a couple years ago, we were in San Francisco to visit some relatives, and our first night there, we left our rental car unlocked and went on a walk and to get some dinner. By the time we came back, my mom's cell phone charger and my PSP, which had a brand new copy of Dissidia in it, were gone.

I got another PSP and another copy of Dissidia for Christmas, but it still makes me mad that some asshole just opened up our car, took our stuff, and most likely sold it for drug money. And now every time I think about that trip, it's always associated with that one bad memory. All because it didn't occur to my mom to LOCK THE FUCKING CAR. snarl snarl snarl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vent thread   Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Hmmm well there are two people that i know that read twilight on this forum. Not sure what the rage is since i like the traditional vampires not as mary sue.

I gotten into the habit of locking my car cause i have something i care about in it at all times. Guess you been having a really bad time of late or just really stressed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Vent thread   Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm

No, it's not that. It just gets under my skin when my mom doesn't lock her car. It's like putting a sign on top of it that says "Hey! Come take whatever you find in here!"

And if I ever find the jerk who stole my old PSP, I'll kick his ass so hard that his kids will inherit the bruises. This is not a joke or a threat. It is a warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent thread   

Back to top Go down

Vent thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1