Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Uplift: Mirror War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer



Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Sean sighs slightly as he pulls out his Needle Revolver pistol and takes aim at the man charging, "Hit the woman, I will attempt to disable the man." He takes time to aim before letting off a single shot at the shoulder, of the person he felt a little less shame in taking a shot at. He would of preferred simple damage to the fleshiest part of body to be facing him at an angle. A glancing shot in the rump would of done little damage to the man but hinder him and his group greatly since the man would not be able to walk with out assistance.
For as much as he learned to not like Infinity he has seen fear in people's eyes. That makes his gut turn every time he wounds someone fatally. These people are still human after all.

(Should we roll off like in the DnD rp since it is other player characters?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:32 am

Ya, a roll.
Roll 3d6, check to see if you got under about a 10 (for called shot). A 17 or 18 will jam your gun, an 18 doing damage to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer



Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm

CaptainIsomer carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
3 , 5 , 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Sorry, an 11 will wing the maniac, not hit him.
At least he now has to care for a cut in a marsh, that will slow them.
3d6 for Madman. On a 8 or less he disrupts Shanea. A 3 or 4 means he will damage her suit. A 16-18 means he severely hurts himself.
1d100 for chance of panic spreading. 1-30% of other targets getting free and spreading news slowly. 31-70% of other targets getting lost, meaning panic is contained. 71-90% of other teams coming to aid. 91-100% of Homeline coming to aid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

The member 'Horizonblue' has done the following action : Dice rolls

#1 'd6' : 5, 3, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'D100' : 25
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:15 pm

The madman is unable to stop your advance on the woman, and there is a crunch as you hit her. Something just went bad.

The other two agents get clear, shouting for help. Panic will spread, so time is key now.

What do you do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer



Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Sean winces as he hears a crunch and settles down in his stop as he waits for Shanea to come back. "Hey we should go now and make haste." He gestures to the two that ran off and the injured ones. "I am sure it will slow them down so lets go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Shanea comes about as she circles the wounded female and heads back into the bushes. Hearing Sean she says, "Yeah so hop on and we will move fast and not bother with others." She starts to move off in the direction of missing agent Jack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm

The Madman keeps on you, especially now that your back it turned.
He is aiming for vulnerable wires and joints on the back.
On a 10 or less he will disrupt Shanea, doing damage to the suit on a 3-5. He is in water, however, tampering with the electronics of a battlesuit. On a 15-18, he gets a bad shock, and on an 18 it is lethal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm

The member 'Horizonblue' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'd6' : 5, 4, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 pm

He is unable to catch you, hurling curses and bits of a broom at you until you are clear. However, this has begun a panic, elmost every team can hear faint screaming (oddly some of it is quite far from you all) but all Infinity teams are on alert now.
Infinity will respond in 1d6 hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 pm

The member 'Horizonblue' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'd6' : 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer



Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 am

Sean picks up his pace as he jogs slightly only wishing that Shanae can move a bit faster since it sounded like that scream carried. "Come on." He pats the metal shelling of his partner. "I don't like that that sound carried. Well hopefully we find Agent Jack soon cause I do not want to be in infinity agent infested areas any time soon." He knows he probably can not make her hustles like this as he jumps back aboard since he is unsure of how much of his strength he might need to help Jack to escape his captors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:38 am

(that automatic rolling thing threw me off)
Shanae grumbles at being urged on since she is taking it as fast as she dared with her armor. "Chill out. Any faster I risk tipping over from carelessness." She puts her nose to the wheel to find Jack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Should take an hour's march to reach, but you do are homing in on a unique Oz signiture, not like the others.
You spy a clearing and see three people. One is definetely Jack, but the other two are unknown. One is just.... purple? Spikey hair and tattoo tears seem his thing.
There is also another... thing? It has weird ears and a bulky metal guantlet over one arm. Ok.
There is the target, but we should give the others a bit of time to react.
Only a bit, though, so say in a week we post, k?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

This is for jack knowdicing people
zincks carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
5 , 3 , 1

Shane watches them and sees that one has a strange device on them....The cat thing. Which also seems to me missing an arm. She narrows her eyes as she watches this and wonders if the device is ment to hurt them as she looks over her sensors to see if she can do any thing with them to valuate the area
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer



Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 am

Sean watches patently and arches his eyebrows in surprise at how laid back the group is other then Jack. The man they are going to save seems to be very uneasy at the sight of them, and Sean can not over hear what the man said to the others. Sean rubs his chin slightly as he notes down the woman creature is wearing some kind device on her. For what purposes it served is beyond him. His eyes travel to the purple clad man and grimaces as the colors pop out of the greens, yellows, and browns.
"Well I say we take the other two out on the count of two. Wounding only.I got purple in my sights." As he mummers this to his companion as he loads his gun and slowly cocks the hammer back. He takes aim over an leg of one the of the suit and says steadily. "One. Two." He only plans on hitting the man's leg to disable him from running and is more then willing to use up to three shots if the need calls for it.
CaptainIsomer carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
5 , 3 , 5
CaptainIsomer carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
5 , 6 , 6
CaptainIsomer carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
2 , 1 , 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Tue May 03, 2011 1:31 pm

The two guardisn down, and the rest of Infinity doing f-all to stop you, you can pursue Jack.

Roll a 12 or less, as you have powered armor to aid, to catch.
You could take the downed soldeirs, or leave them, your choice.
Once you have Jack, its up to you when you press return, but by the chatter coming up on the radios, the war has officially begun.
Anyone with radios can now hear the static burbles of Centrum comms. As Centrum uses slightly different frequencies, Infinity crew have to hunt down the channels with a manual sweeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sat May 07, 2011 9:26 am

zincks carried out 3 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
4 , 1 , 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

Shane charges but sees the to targets go down before their agent turns and runs. "Jack wait!" She surges her suit forward to use one of the manipulators to grab onto his jacket. To her puzzlement he strips out of the large jacket and looks like he is panicking from seeing them. To her puzzlement he continues to try to get away and snaps out.
"No I am not going back! I will not go back to those conditions." He sounds angry and fearful as his hand drops to where a gun would normally be but his hands close about the air. He backs away quickly before bolting again as he zigzags to get away from them. He seems to talk into his communication device as he dives forgetting between some gnarled roots that are coming off a tree as he squeezes his way through as he strips off his pants to reveal he has some kind of suit on underneath. He squirms his way through the roots before looking for another gap to get out of.

Shane grimaces as she thinks on the brainwashing they must of done on him, false memories. She huffs as she glowers at the roots before pulling some up to use an manipulator to try to get jack out, "Jack We are only trying to save you from infinity." She cuts out her external speakers to use the radio to contact Sean, "I need help... He is hiding among roots and I can't get him with out hurting him. And he is panicking seems to think we did something to him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer



Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sat May 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Sean steps towards the members of infinity with his gun still pointed at them as he retrieves his reusable shots. He steps carefully about them as he makes sure he has sure footing and they are both in his sights. He sighs as he hears Shane ask for him, "Right.... I will be right over." He lowers his radio and eyes the infinity members, only students but some times they are the most creative since you will never know what they will do.
He may have a dislike for infinity but these are still students. He grimaces as he holsters his gun and disappears into the foliage after his partner. He moves towards the trees. "Mr. Jack we are not going to hurt you. Please come out peacefully or we will have to dispose of those students you were with. I preferably don't want to kill people unless they are dangerous so come out. He kneels into the mud and squirms into the space behind the roots. He motions for Shane to sit near the opening she made as he forces the man back towards her since he is unlikely to get through the roots with out getting caught by him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sat May 07, 2011 10:43 pm

(Um, guys? You rolled an 11, you caught him him while he was trying to make a break for it. The rest of your RP is true, but Jack is squirming in your arms, not under roots.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer



Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

(Screw it all we got him coming out.... I wasn't aware what the rolling would of done other then not crush him. )
Sean steps back as Jack crawls out and regret is marked on his face as his hands go behind his head. "Shane if you will get the coordinates and go through the proper channels so we can get home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin


Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sun May 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Shane smiles as she moves her hand over the button. She closes a hand about Jack and says lightheartedly, "Sean hop on." Once he touches she presses the button to return home. Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Mar Sara

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

The world begins to spin, then falls back into place, water around you splashing onto the platform.
A team of Medical and Judicial are waiting for you and the prisoner, standing at the ready. Gomes is alongside them, and steps onto the platform as soon as the antimaterial spikes ebb away.
"Great job, Centrum, you two have done a great job rescueing our man. The medics can take him from here, he has been through a lot, and will likely need rest.
"We also found out that a Secundus agent jumped before you left, and we are tracking the coordinates now. We will be sending a ship there as soon as we are able, in about a day or two by the calculations, and wondered if you two would like to be on board for that operation?
"Don't feel forced, you deserve a rest, but we would appreciate it. If not, we will need you to report to the Aerodrome in a week, we have some issues here on this timeline. Which mission would you care to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Today at 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
 
Uplift: Mirror War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Driver-Side DGGM 95-96 Power Mirror - WTB
» WTB: 96 BBB driver side power mirror
» Dark Fusion / Mirror Force question
» Comic hero Garth returns to the Daily Mirror
» Post-its On The Mirror

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Other-
Jump to: