Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

The dark skin passenger only nodded as he exited the carriage and looks towards the village, he thinks for a moment before approaching the driver and handing him a small bag of money. "Thank you for bringing me this far sir, accept this as thanks." He says in the driver's language before starting his long walk to the village, not giving the driver a chance to refuse the money.

As the driver began to turn around, the man surveyed the village. He could make out the tops of several buildings jutting into the air, but the entire village was surrounded by an ancient stone wall that had to be at least twenty feet high. He could see a large opening, apparently for a gate, near a graveyard that lay in the shadow of the wall.

The man quietly made his way to towards the walled village, only stopping for a moment to look at the graveyard, seeming to frown for a moment upon looking at it before shaking it off and approaching the gate and pounding on it lightly.

A small panel that was eye level with the man opened up, and a man's slightly frightened face peered through. "Wh-Who... Who's that?" Upon spotting the traveler, he said "State your business!"

The dark skinned outsider adjusts his glasses slightly and looks into the frightened man's eyes. "My name is Henri Flamel. I am here to do some research on what seems to have you all frightened to death."

"Research, huh?" The man closed the panel again, and Henri could hear him conversing with his fellows on the other side of the gate before several locks could be heard clicking as the gate opened for him.

Henri smiles to himself and enters the village slowly, half expecting the villagers to have spears and pitchforks pointed at him. He looks around the little walled village as he enters. "May I ask what has been going on lately?"

The sun had already begun to set as he walked toward the village, and Henri could see people lighting lanterns and men armed with crossbows and other weapons patrolling high above him on the wall. The man who spoke to him answered. "You picked a bad time to visit this village, Herr Flamel. These are dark times indeed, for foul creatures lurk near this village after dark. And many of our daughters have gone missing, spirited away into the night. If that weren't enough, anyone who tries to leave the village ends up dead."

Actully looked a bit shocked to see nothing pointed at him, he looks at the man talking to him and thinks for a moment. "I see...that explains the graves outside...and foul creatures? How often do these 'creatures' come to your humble village? Also what has killed those trying to leave the village?"

Henri wasn't completely disappoint, since some people looked at him as though unsure what to make of him. The man sighed, then continued. "Almost every night, and I've only caught glimpses of a thing that looks like a man, but has a mouth filled with teeth like knives and eyes that look as though they burn with the fires of hell..." The man shook his head, a though trying to clear it of nightmares before he turned completely towards Henri. "If you're going to do whatever research you have planned, I highly recommend you do so during the day, and say inside at night. And whatever you do, stay away from the forest. There's far worse than what I've seen and heard about lurking in there."

Henri nods and adjusts his glasses again before looking towards the forest. "Hmm you say the missing girls get taken into the forest?" Making an assumption he thinks as he heads towards the edge of the village leading out to the forest. "Do you have anyone keep watch to try to catch the beasts?"

The man sighed again as he led Henri to an inn. "We keep watch to try and keep them out, but nobody will tell us what's going on. And if something isn't done soon, we won't have enough food to make it through the winter."

The man opened the door to the inn for him. "Herr Flamel? If I may say so, you look like a man who is in the prime of his life. You have your whole life ahead of you. Take my advice; do your research as fast as you can, then leave this village. You needn't concern yourself with us."

Henri gives the man a stern glare. "It's not wise for a man of science to rush his research. I shall take as much time as I need to finish it. And as for me being concerned about your village..." He smirks as if trying to hide the fact he is concerned. "I couldn't really care less...now if you'll excuse me sir." He gives the man a nod before going to the front desk and getting himself a room, which he promptly goes up into and closes the door. He sighs as he rubs his temples. "How to go about catching whatever is harassing these poor people...hmm...will settle in quickly then head out to scoop out the surrounding area..." He unpacks his things and soon leaves the room with his notebook in hand, he gives the person working the desk a nod before leaving to head towards the edge of the forest to wait.
------------------------------------------------

Scarlet looks a bit surprised as the students turn into the demons before her. "Well...this might explain the disappearances...but first things first." She forms a fireball in her hand and fires it at the Moth and incinerates it. "You pesky moth you go away...and now for you boys." She smiles as her sword forms in her left hand and aguni coils around her waist and hisses at the demons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Looking inside the casket, Chepi could see an old woman wrapped in a burial shroud. Aside from the fact that she hadn't risen from the dead, nothing seemed too unusual about her except for the fact that it looked like her hands had been moved.

==================

Scat grabbed his drums and stepped out of the boat after Alexandrine, also concerned about the chanting he could hear. "I'm sure she had a good reason, Alexandrine. Let's go. I would prefer not to keep them waiting."

==================

The locals let Henri leave the safety of the village without too much of a hassle, and as he approached the edge of the forest, he could hear what sounded like a pack of wolves howling.

==================

The demons snarled viciously as they slowly approached her, talking amongst themselves. "She knows! She knows!" "This one possesses great power." "Kill her now?" "No. Play with her. Make her beg for death." "No more talk! Rip her flesh! Make her bleed!" On that, one of the demons threw themselves at her.

==================

The following takes place a couple of hours after the above events...

After their plane set down in D.C., Jackson found the cage they'd put Harold in and let him out. "Sorry about that, buddy." Harold merely yawned in a tired sort of way. They all stepped outside and Jackson hailed a cab. "Where to?" the cabbie asked as they piled into the back. Hiram told him their destination and soon enough, they were pulling up to the headquarters of the FBI. Hiram paid their cab fare, and they walked inside with Jack. Here, FBI agents were going about their daily routines, some of them waving to them as they headed for an elevator and took it down to the office where the entrance to Spookhouse HQ was.

"Don't forget what I'm about say to her," Jackson said to Jack as he walked up to the secretary. "The world is a dark place." "Who will protect the world from darkness?" "We will," he replied to the secretary, and she pushed the button under her desk revealing the way to the secret elevator. They took it down and as the doors opened, Hiram stated "Welcome to the Spookhouse, Mr. Lafaye." They passed a few cubicles before Jackson stopped a passing operative. "Is Scat back from New Orleans yet?" "No, haven't seen him." "Okay, sorry to bother you," Jackson said as the man walked away, and he explained to Jack, "We're waiting for an operative to bring another recruit here, then we're gonna take you both to meet the Vice Director." They took him to an apartment similar to Scarlet's. "This place is practically a self-contained town, so most operatives stay here when they're not on assignments. We'll let you settle in, then come get you when Scat returns. Feel free to take a look around, if you want." He and Hiram helped Jack unpack his stuff then let him be.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Jack stretches out and yawns him self, never one fond of jet lag. He listens to the password and grimices slightly since he thought there would be a lot more to a password then what he had to memorize. He shrugs it off to reading too many books with overdone plots as he shuffles along. He blinks lazily at the offer to looks around and smiles, "Ah right now i think im off to set my new place up with what I have." he motions slightly to his belonging. "also it has been a fairly exciting day for me so... I might nap...and digest the most recent adventure. So Ta ta for now chaps."

He shuffles his items into his room before closing the door behind him with his foot. almost immediately he dumps out the contents of his luggage onto the floor and bed as he starts to sort through all of his things. A pile of clothing quickly forms with separate piles of his books and random nick-nacks he sees of having some kind of use. He lines his books out on the desk in a specific order as he opens them and checks for labels he set inside of them. If any one else is to look at the books there seems to be no particular order they seem to be in.
As for the nick-nacks, they are scattered through out the room, from being in the dresser to under the bed. One or two he balances above his door way as wards, and a few other he makes a pentagram with the crystals and gems at the points, that encompasses most of his room.
He looks at the pile of clothing with sleep pulling his eyes closed before a small voice says he can deal with it later as he plops him self on his bed. "Not like im going to be impressing any dames any time soon. " he mummbles sleepily before flopping onto his back as he lets exhaustion set in from a night of no sleep and jet lag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Chepi locates where the heart might be on the the woman and angles the bone dagger in her hands to puncture the heart before removing the head. She quickly moves on to look about it for any thing in or near the casket. She then moves to open up other non open caskets to see what is in them if nothing happens. She silently stews in her discontent of not knowing more about the dead she is against.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Alexandrine bites her lip as the hair on the back of her neck stand up. Something as not right and as she gathers her drum her brother nodes, letting her no he feels something is out of place as well. As they come out to were the drummers are drumming and chanting, Alexandrine stops abruptly as her eye go to the women leading the group. Were Mama Sophie should be sitting the voodoo priestess Charla is sitting leading the ceremony. Her mouth feels dry and she dosent even notice as a man takes her by the arm and pulls her roughly to the side.
"What ya doing here?" he demands in a thick Cajun accent.
"W-what? Were Mama Sophie?" Alexandrine manages to stammer out as she tries to figure out whats going on.
"Girl wach ya taking bout? She not show up. You her girl she teching'? An who this?" he demands looking at Scat then shaking her by the arm again trying to get her to focus on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Scarlet blinks at the demons and chuckles as the one jumps at her. "That is a very foolish move on your part boys." She holds up her hand and a blade of ice appears in front of her hand and flies at the Demon skewering it in it's chest. "Well that was easy...any of you want to try that again?" She smirks and winks as she forms another blade of ice.
-----------------------------

Henri looks about upon hearing the howling of the wolves and shrugs before pulling out his notebook. "Hmm....now then...to set up a trap to catch whatever is out here..." He flips through his book and stops at page and glances it over before pocking it and starts drawing circles with strange symbols at various spots at the edge of the forest. Once he is finish he takes a seat near a tree to wait. "And now the waiting game..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:34 pm

There was nobody else in the crypt besides Chepi, but judging from the racket outside, which was steadily drawing closer, Moloch was fighting his way to the mausoleum.

===============================

"My name is Scat Dazzle. Mama Sophie and I are friends." Scat cast a scathing look at the man, given how he was treating Alexandrine. "And what do you mean, she didn't show up? Isn't she supposed to be leading the ceremony?"

The demons hissed and snarled violently at Scarlet, before several more charged at her, this time trying to slash at her tattoos in the hope that that might disrupt her spellcasting.

Henri's wait was rather uneventful until the sun began to set, when he sensed that something was rapidly approaching one of the circles he had drawn.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Alexandrine feels numb as the man shakes her arm again and gives a disgusted sound at her before looking at Scat.
"De old priestess never show up. Miss Charla and da others couldn' keep waiting all night so she started it. She more den able to lead the ceremony." he says as he pushes Alexandrine back towards Scat.
Alexandrine finds her mouth dry and hard to talk when she sees her brother step in front of her putting himself between her and the man.
"Sis we need to go. Mama Sophie's boat not here." he says softly to her not taking his eyes off the guy.
He nodes to Scat to help Alexandrine back to their boat.
"Somethings wrong. Mama Sophie would never not show up." Alexandrine says as she thinks of what may have happened to her and the man who was with rowing the boat.
"The swap is not a safe place to be at night." she says as her numb fingers light a lantern.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Chepi frowns and leaves as she starts changing again into her raven form to circle Moloch before heading back in to change back once he is close enough "There is nothing in here. But one body that was missing it's hands." She is put off since she found nothing. No objects or other bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Scarlet snickers and dodges most of the slashes and launches a few more blades of ice at the demons before going wide eyed and shouting in pain as one soon manages to land a hit on her leaving a bit cut on her right arm. "D-damn it! A-aguni!" She cries out and the snake hisses angrily at the demons before slithering over to Scarlet and up her left side, he wraps around her hand and turns into a flaming whip which she uses to lash out at the demons. "Back away you bastards!" She shouts and whinces from the pain in her right arm as she begins to back away from the group.
----------------------------------------------

Henri opens his eyes and sits up from his rest as he felt the presence of something approaching. "What is this feeling I'm getting...something is getting close." He says to himself and runs to the circle he felt something getting close to and stands at the edge of it while keeping a look out for whatever is coming. "Let's see what exactly we are dealing with here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Scat put his hand on Alexandrine's shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile. "She's probably fine, but how about we go look for her? She might have just gotten turned around or something out there."

============================

By this point, there were only a few demons left, which hissed and snarled loudly at Scarlet as they slowly backed away from her before turning tail and running off. Just as Scarlet began to relax, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in the side of her neck then started to feel very sleepy. She had time to register a tranquilizer dart sticking out of her neck before she blacked out. A hooded figure approached her, whispering "Yes... This one will do nicely..." and dragging her off.

The thing that Henri saw looked vaguely human, but ran on all fours like a wild animal, had large, serrated claws on all four of its limbs, and its mouth was essentially a hole lined with jagged teeth. And it was coming right towards the circle.

"I see..." An ordinary human would have taken Chepi's word for it, but Moloch wasn't human. As he took a moment to focus his senses, he could easily see some kind of darkness radiating from the mausoleum. "Hmm..." There were no more zombies at the moment, so Moloch approached the mausoleum doors, placed one of his hands against them, and spoke in a language Chepi couldn't understand until the doors slid open of their own accord.

Meanwhile, as Jackson relaxed back at Spookhouse HQ, Harold went to visit Colonel Hapscomb, as he couldn't find Scarlet anywhere. "Harold. Is there a problem?" he asked as he attended to some paperwork. "Yes, Sir. Have you seen Scarlet?" "As a matter of fact, I sent her on an assignment to a college nearby. If you want, you can go assist her. She can fill you in on her orders when you find her. Now if there's nothing else, I really do need to finish this paperwork." "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." He gave Harold the address of the college, and the Brit gave him a salute as he left.

As Jack relaxed in his new apartment, he heard a knock at his door, followed by a woman's voice. "Hello? I heard there was a new recruit, so I wanted to give you my greetings. I brought you a housewarming present."

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Chepi nods slightly since she is stuck at normal moral senses and Moloch has proven him self to be more then just human. She always prided her self on her supernatural gifts once she accepted them, but she has accepted her limitations. She fingers some of the bone pieces as in her pouch and thinks on a type of spell she might know in her limited repertoire of spells. She shakes her head and takes the shape of a smaller animal, a weasel. She uses the heighten senses of the weasel to find what she can that her normal senses could not find.
Heightened sense of smell, hearing, that sixth sense animals are more in tuned with then humans. She lets the power work over her as well as the fearful behavior of the animal mingle with her own. Being small always required fear to survive in the form. She keeps her distance from Moloch from his supernatural presence just driving her away. She keeps track of where she will not go if any thing works to repel her as well as what she can't locate as a human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Jack stirs from being face down on his bed, moaning into the bed his protests at being disturbed. He rolls over after reaching the point of really coming back to the land of the awareness. He pulls him self from the bed and answers the door. He sniffles a yawn and blinks sleepily at the woman, "Ah hello..." He yawns and brushes his hair down. "Sorry Miss. It has been a while since I got a full rest." He smooths out his clothing to look less ruffled, and more presentable. He forces a smile through his exhaustion as he moves to take the gift, "Well thank you very much... May be we can talk later?" If any thing is wrong with her he is too exhausted to truly spot it unless there were obvious nonhuman features staring him in the face.
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Alexandrine silently nodded her agreement but held little hope of finding Mama Sophie. Navigating the swamps at any time was challenging but Mama Sophie's boatman was the best. It did not sit well in her gut, and not with that up start voodoo priest back there leading the ceremony and it being half over. It did not add up well.
"I hope she is well." is all she said as she got back into the boat and waited for Scat and her brother to get in the boat.
Alexandrine and her brother sat in the back talking quietly to each other as they held their lanterns high as they peered into the dark.
"Things are changing little sister. I think you be better off going with him." hes says as the boat drifts silently through the pitch black waters. Alexandrine glared at her brother but was not surprised that Mama Sophie and told him of the offer she had received or that he would want her to leave with things changing so fast. If they did not find Mama Sophie a new voodoo queen would take her place and they didn't always like more then a few priestess about. She merely nodded and kept searching the waters and hoping.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Scarlet sighed happily as the demons retreated, causing her to dismiss Aguni. "Well...that wasn't so bad..." She blinks as she feels the prick of the dart then frowns. "Oh....damn it..." She slumps over onto the ground before the figured approached her. Her tattoos vanishing again as she is not using her magic anymore(obviously).
--------------------------------

Henri eyed the hideous creature and makes a face. "Well this is definitely not natural...doesn't seem to be too bright either." He murmurs as he waits for the thing to get closer before putting his hands onto the circle, which glows blue for a moment and a stone cage quickly forms around the beast and captures it. Henri dusts himself off as he looks at his catch. "So what are you you ugly beast?" He asks out loud and stands just out of reach of the creature. "You look human...ish." He mumbles eyeing the claws and 'jaw'. "Experimentation...? But why such hideous creatures like this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Scat surveyed their surroundings, but it was starting to get so dark, that they'd have virtually no chance of finding Mama Sophie. "We need... eyes in the sky, is what we need," he said quietly, producing a small pouch from inside his coat. He took a handful of powder from it, and chanted rapidly under his breath before throwing the powder into the air. A large crow formed from it, and cawed loudly as it took off into the trees. "If Mama Sophie's out here, our feathered friend should find her," he stated, though in a slightly uncertain tone.

==========================

The creature let out something between a frenzied shriek and a howl as it almost bounced all over the cage, and Henri soon heard similar cries rapidly approaching him, as well as what sounded like large wings flapping somewhere above him.

The woman at Jack's door was as simple as they came, with dark eyes, bright orange hair that was done up in a bun, and wearing a white lab coat. She spoke in a British accent. "My name is Elspeth Holliday. Most people just call me Doc Holliday. I'm head of Research and Development here at the Spookhouse." Her gift to him consisted of a biscuit full of assorted fruits. "Um... I apologize if I woke you up."

Moloch entered the mausoleum with Chepi tagging along behind him, and quickly found the woman in question. "Hm... poor dear's seen better days, it seems. But perhaps she can give us insight as to why the dead aren't staying dead." Picking up the woman's head, Moloch began to speak in that language again. After several seconds the woman's eyes flew open, and she drew a deep, rattling breath before proceeding to speak rapidly in Spanish.

As morning arrived on the university, students went about their business. In Professor Hammond's class, everyone began to take their seats as he cleared his throats. "Well, what are the odds, ladies and gentlemen? It seems we have another new student joining us. Please give a warm welcome to Harold Taylor." Harold, who was wearing his hair back in an untidy ponytail waved to everybody, grinning a little as a few girls looked his way. "He's kinda handsome." "How'd he get all those scars, though?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Chepi hops away from him and the woman with the unnatural magic she feels that is not her own and looks about as she slowly changes back to her human form. She quietly wonders if she was needed for this mission at all. Here she thought the missions would be keyed to her abilities and not as a useless guard to someone that does not seem to need her as a companion. She lets the demon deal with the dead woman as her mouth twitches in displeasure at a nagging suspicion that she will be dead soon due to her uselessness for the organization she works for. She keeps her eye on him and her back to a pillar as she keeps an eye out for danger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Jack smiles weakly and smooths out his shirt, before taking the basket (I am assuming). "Ah no problem Ms. Holiday." He sniffles a yawn as he covers his mouth. "Is there any thing I can do for you while I am still in the land of the conscious? I can hold off on sleeping if I am needed." He eyes her sleepily still in the clutches of his disturbed nap.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 am

As Moloch and Chepi are observing the crypt they begin to hear the sound of high calibre machine gun fire raking through the cemetary. If they were to look outside they would see that while the zombies had risen once more there was a P-51 Mustang with Spookhouse colors straffing the restless dead. After a few more passes the army of the undead has been shredded and the fighter makes its decent and lands in a field on the outskirts of the cemetary. The pilot jumps out and makes a beeline for Moloch and Chepi calling out.
" Avaunt o' spawn of the pit. Show thyself and your blessed boon companion to be greeted forthwith by one such as Errol Grim."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Chepi actually looks startled by the sudden noise of the P-51 Mustang set of machine guns opening up. She creeps towards the entrance before her stern face breaks into a true smile. She softly whispers to her self. "Ah Errol Grim, my teasing white boned love. At least you can break up some of the monotony of this bitter skinwalker."
She steps outside and waves at the plane as she keeps her eyes looking about to make sure no zombies are near by that can attack her with out her being partially ready to shift. She calls back into the crypt, "Demon Moloch, do you still require my skills?" She brushes at her fur dress lovingly to remind her she is not in the entrapments of western clothing. "If not, I will like to have a pleasant drink with thy english skeleton. Even though I do like graveyards." She inflicts some old english into her speech just as an extra point of favoritism for the undead fellow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am

Dawns light find the three searching the swamps. The large crow has flown far and wide and returned to lead them to what it has found. There is a capsized boat. As the group looks around Papa Bo sticks his head out of Alexandrine's bag, his tongue flicking out and tasting the air. Despite more hours of searching the only things they find are gators and weariness.
"We should head back. Its not safe to stay out when your tired. Gators might get us or any of the other dangers of the swamp."
Alexandrine turns on her brother ready to argue but the fight leaves her as she see his face.
"He's right Scat. We need ta be getting back. I do not like what we may find but we have found nothing but a capsized boat." she says as her brother turns the boat back towards the sea and harbor.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Henri makes a face as he hears the sounds of more creatures approaching and sighs. "Well this is lovely...many more on the way and only one me...and to top it off their might be something airborne..." He rubs his chin and thinks for a moment before quickly running to another circle and shouts. "Come and get me you beasts! Time for your reign of terror on this quiet village to end!" Henri shouts while standing in the middle of the circle at his current position and kneels down to ready to activate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Jackson sat in his office, his jacket discarded and his feet propped up on his desk as he took a sip of bourbon from his glass. After all the running around he did, he was ready to just close his eyes and get a little sleep. He had a warm pleasant feeling in him from what he'd already drank. Jackson never was very good at holding his liquor, and he felt SO sleepy...

A little boy could be seen running through the snow, as if trying to keep up with someone. It became clear why: he was trying to catch up with a woman who was walking away from him. The boy was growing desperate and he was actually crying as the woman turned to look at him, a forlorn expression on her face. The boy tripped and reached out his hand towards her. "...M-Mom! Mommy!"

Jackson awoke with a start, his face covered in a cold sweat and his glass laying on the floor just as another operative knocked on the door and entered. "Foster? The Colonel wants to see you in his off- Are you okay? You don't look so good." "I-I-I'm fine." Jackson wiped his face. "I guess I just fell asleep. The Colonel wants me in his office? Yeah, I'll be right there." Jackson cleaned up the mess and grabbed his jacket before going on his way.

======================

"Oh, well I don't want to be a bother, really," Holliday said politely, brushing some hair out of her face. "But since we'll most likely be working together in the immediate future, telling me your name would be nice."

======================

"...Yeah, all right. We'll head back and rest up, and I'll come out later to keep looking. I just don't want to think something might have happened to her." Scat dispelled the crow and sat back down as the boat made its way back to town.

======================

Moloch chuckled slightly at the sound of Errol's voice as he listened to the dead woman give her explanation. "By all means, Chepi. Go enjoy yourself. I've got things under control here." As he lay the woman's head back in the coffin, he arranged the body in a dignified manner; he had all he needed to wrap this situation up and Chepi wasn't in any danger. Adjusting his hat and tie slightly, he followed Chepi out, waving jovially to the Brit. "Grim! What brings you to this quaint little village, you boisterous bag of bones?"

======================

As the creatures bore down on him, the sound of bells ringing reached Henri's ear; the night watch had seen the monsters and were raising an alarm. The flapping sounds continued to get closer until something large broke through the canopy of trees, and Henri's mind struggled to process what his eyes were seeing. It was like some kind of giant bat, with a horrible face not unlike a spider's. As it soulless black eyes fell upon the Frenchman, it screamed.

======================

As Harold attended his class, Scarlet was waking up... elsewhere. As the effects of the tranquilizer wore off, she was able to take in her surroundings. She was in some kind of cell with arcane symbols all over the walls and floor. Try as she might, she couldn't use her magic. "Don't bother trying to use those fancy glyphs of yours. Those symbols in your cell? They neutralize any and all form of magic." The voice belonged to a man wearing a red robe. She couldn't see his face because he was wearing a hood. "I have big plans for you..." As he walked off, the way he was chuckling let Scarlet know that whatever he was planning wasn't good.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:51 am

Chepi hears the release from service and moves with the unmistakable grace of a deer in a flash. As she moves she greets Errol with an rare soft spoken greeting, "Errol Grim. How have you been my necromantic love? Has the sky been treating you well?" Her raven black hair flows about her shoulders as she comes to a stop. Her black eyes roll about to look at the demon before she suggests to her bony companion, "I do believe you still drink?" She keeps a passive face as she looks back at Errol. "I would like to find a new town. One that is not so dreary. I may not care for humans but I do like them around when I drink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Jack rubs his eyes and smiles apologetically,"Sorry where are my manners. My name is Jack Lafaye." He reaches up for the hat that is not there and his hand searches for it for a moment before he grins slightly, "Seems like would forget my head if it wasn't attached." He brushes out his clothing a bit more as he tries to look less rumbled. "It is alright If the Big Cheese wants me. Besides it would be bad of me to leave a femina such as you waiting for me for a number of hours. Besides i'm no dewdropper."He Looks about to see where his hat got off to Before picking it up and comes back as he tucks in his shirt and seems to straighten him self as much as he can with out an ironing board. "So did you come for originally. And like i sad I wont leave a femina like you waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   

Back to top Go down

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next