Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 am

The cold sea breeze whips Alexandrine hair about her face as she looks back at the setting sun. He had been pleasant enough to talk to and from what she could tell had not with held any information about what she would be getting into. "And its not like Mama Sophi will be alone here. My brother and sister will still be around ta help her." says as Papa Bo's slender head pokes out of her bag.
"Yer right. Its time ta get back to Mama Sophie's. She did invite dat up and coming voodoo queen Charla. We need to get back and help set up." Alexandrine says and gently pushes Papa Bo back into the bag and turns and heads for Mama Sophie's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Chepi listens and sighs slightly as she keeps up the polite female stance. "I can look to see if there are any germans if needed. And how are the undead made. I do not want to risk infecting my self if I was to attack using my mouth." She crosses her legs and sits back as she looks out the window. "I may not be human any more but I still have many of the human frailties. If you do not know then I will take to the sky. Many people over look birds. even ones of ill omens."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm

"I'm not sure myself, Chepi." Moloch said. "Details are sketchy at best, but one story claims that the recently buried, and even long deceased are digging themselves out of their graves. The first incident occured when a small boy's grandmother died from a heart attack. The day after she was buried, she was seen walking away from aforementioned cemetary. To the best of my knowledge, no one has been killed yet, since they're all staying indoors. I suppose we'll find out ourselves when we get there."

==============================

"No, I haven't seen or heard anything myself, Scarlet," Jennifer stated as she thought if she had. "...Actually, that's not true. I've seen a lot of weird-looking moths flying all over the campus. But other than that, no. Some of my friends are complaining about having really awful nightmares, though."

Scat ate quietly in his room, a small meal consisting of beef gumbo and a glass of wine. He gathered a few things from his suitcase, mostly items he might need if Mama Sophie asked for his help with the ritual, then set off back to her place. Before he walked up to the door, he pulled a mirror and some facepaint out of his bag and proceeded to do his face up like a skull. When he was satisfied with how he looked, he knocked on the door.

"Just keep them at bay. I need a minute to do what I'm going to do!" Hiram shouted. Jackson and Jack rapidly switched from target to target, ready to discharge their weapons if the creatures attacked, and as the full moon peeked out from behind some clouds, Harold hunched over on all fours and transformed, growling loudly at the Drekavacs. "Well, whatever you have to do, do it fast. I don't want to turn this place into a scene from one of Jackson's gangster flicks," he replied in his low growl of a voice. That remark drew a small chuckle from Jackson's mouth as Hiram began to chant rapidly in Latin.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 am

Jack rubs his head and looks back over his shoulders,"Well they are fine as long as the...dog shifter stays near us..." He blinks slowly seeing there is no need since the creatures seem to be keeping their distance. He seemed fairly calm till Harold shifts. Where Jack was staying near them he starts backing away quickly but facing Harold as his hands come up defensively. Even if he has been assured that Harold was nice and tame, it was still the fact he is now a wolf, that talks. A few myths pass through his mind and almost all of them he is lacking anything to deal with the creature except for one. He pulls off his hat and keeps it at the ready to throw at the werewolf if the werewolf turns on him. Jack's eyes dart nervously from the Drekavacs which he was dangerously close to the edge of their prowling to the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 am

Chepi listens and nods slightly, "Well I guess we will have to see what is going on then." She rests and waits for them to get there. She seems to have no more interest in asking many questions since she has settled on using her raven form to scout when they get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Scarlet blinks and tilts her head. "Moths huh? Hmm oh well, we can discuss this creepy stuff later, we got class to get to! Come on Jen jen! Don't wanna be late!" She nods and chuckles as she leads Jenifer lead her to their first class as she thinks. "Hmmm odd moths and nightmares eh? And she never did say when all this started...hmmm..." She shrugs it off as she looks around the hallway of the building they are in for anything out of place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Alexandrine was pulling out many drums when she heard the knock on the door.
"Child gives me the drums and see what it is. I meet ya at the ceremony." Mama Sophie says as she takes the drums and goes out the back door.
Alexandrine gathers up her bag and cheeks on Papa Bo who yawns at her before hiding his head in his coils.
"Hello. Can I help ya?" she says as she opens the door. She blinks as she sees Scat.

Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Chepi and Moloch's train soon arrived at their destination, and they were two of a very small group of people who were getting off. "Right. The cemetary's that way. Let's go." Moloch set off towards the western edge of the village, the streets practically deserted and anyone who was outside hurrying indoors.

====================

Scarlet and Jennifer arrived at their class, everybody taking their seats as the professor, a middle aged man whose short brown hair was starting to gray, took out his notes. "Everyone, it seems we have a new student joining us today," he said. "I'd like you all welcome Scarlet Rockbell. Miss Scarlet, my name is Professor Hammond, and despite the circumstances around here, I hope you'll enjoy your time here."

====================

"Hello again, Alexandrine," Scat replied to her as he took his hat off. "I'm not late, am I?"

====================

Jack heard the creature before he saw it, the drekavac shrieking as it threw itself at him. Everything happened so fast, he wasn't sure it had happened, but the next thing Jack knew, Harold had shoved him back towards the others and grabbed the creature with one hand, throwing it back with its compatriots. "Be more careful, mate. It's a real bother for us if you get yourself killed," he said, growling at the creatures to keep them back while Jackson fired off some warning shots. "Hiram, are you done yet?!" "Almost!" he replied before he resumed chanting, the bottles in his hands now glowing brightly. After several more tense moments, Hiram shouted "Cover your eyes!" They all did so as he threw the bottles as high into the air as he could before they exploded radiantly, a cleansing rain washing over the entire graveyard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Jack's first response is fear as he is shoved back towards the others and followed by him spinning about as he tries to catch his footing and lands on his ass. When the priest says something about covering his eyes he says shakily, "What's your story, morning glory? Why do you want us to shut our peepers?" Well when the bottle went up and flashed brightly Jack covers his eyes from the sudden light. "Crikes! My blinkers!" As the light goes away he blinks as he gets to his feet and shakes his head trying to get his bearings, "Christ! You could of said something. Don't mean to crust your pie but that was flashy for a baptism." Once he can see who is who is keeps back from Harold in alarm even if he is a nice guy. "Hey we should take powder before someone comes snoopin' about. " Jack seems rather off footing with them all since he only read of a lot of what he knows an never experienced stuff like this in such a big force.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Chepi slides her arm between Moloch's arm and torso to clap his hand. This is only to give them the appearance he is the man that should be accompanying her, and that she is spoken for. She looks about as they enter the village and notes it is nearly deserted but does not mean they are not being watched. If any thing they have eyes on them as soon as they got near since they are both outsiders. Once they arrive at the cemetery Chepi loosens her hold on Moloch's arm so she can look about freely. Her hand slides into her purse to close about one of the bone daggers that she has hidden through out her person. "I hope you know something about the undead because I am not verse in Necromantic magic or lore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Alexandrine blinks and shakes her head.
"I'm sorry i forget Mama Sophie invited you." she say and opens the door wider for him. "We must hurry thought. The drumming circle will start soon." she say and passes him a heavy long jacket and a blind fold.
"Those that are not members of the circle are not allowed to know were we go to do this ritual. If you still want to come your going to have to wear it and I do suggest the jacket as well, it will be very cold."
She turns her back on him as she pulls out a warm women's jacket for herself and a second bag with a drum then stops and pulls out a second one if Scat dose decide to come.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 am

Scarlet stands as she is introduced and waves to everyone in class with a bright smile on her face. "Nice to meet you all and nice to meet ya as well Professor! And yeah...seems like I picked a bit of a bad time to enroll here huh? Ehehe..." She giggles nervously before sitting back down again and gets comfy in her seat. "Yay first day of work...I wonder if anyone will try to make moves on me...heh." She thinks to herself with a playful grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:11 am

"Either the krauts are trying to take control of this village, if they ARE involved, or the cemetary has been disturbed or defiled somehow. In any case, undead are easy enough to deal with. ...To me. And there it is." As the cemetary came into view, they could easily see that it was crawling with undead in various states of decay, all of which began to notice them and very slowly shamble in their general direction. Moloch carefully pried himself away from Chepi and looked at her. "I'll try to draw their attention. You scout out the area and see if anything's out of the ordinary. If you find anything or if you get into trouble, give me a signal." If Chepi had blinked, she would have thought Moloch teleported, for he was next to her one second and the next, he was in front of the nearest zombie, his hands crackling with red lightning as he sliced its head clean off. She caught a glimpse of large, jet black claws before he yelled "Chepi! Go!"

==============

"I understand, Alexandrine, and I'll respect the circle's wishes." Scat left his hat here, since he wouldn't need it where he was going, and took the jacket and blindfold, putting them on before he offered his hand to her. "Lead the way, then."

==============

Professor Hammond's lecture today was on the Hundred Years War and Joan of Arc, and Scarlet played the part of a typical college student as she listened dutifully and took notes. When class was over, he reminded the class they had a test next Monday. "I'll help you study, Scarlet," Jennifer said with a smile on her face. As they walked out, Scarlet was not disappointed; several boys said several things at once to her, along the lines of "Hey, Scarlet! You wanna maybe hang out later?", "In your dreams. She probably wants to hang out with me!" , and "No, pick me! Whoever's behind these disappearances might come after you next. I'll kick their ass if they do!"

==============

"There's more than one way to... what's the phrase? Skin a cat. That's it. And it worked, didn't it?" Hiram stated. Sure enough, as they rain washed over the drekavacs, they seemed to breathe a collective sigh of relief as they disappeared in a series of bright lights, their souls finally at peace. Jackson breathed his own sigh as he put his gun away. "Glad we managed to do that without hurting any of them." When Jack told them they should get out of there, Harold remarked "Best idea I've heard all night," before he turned into his four-legged wolf form. He could easily pass himself off as their dog now, and as he pulled himself out of his clothes, Jackson picked them up and stuffed them into Hiram's bag. "H-Hey. Stop that!" Hiram complained. "Ah, quit whining. I have to put them somewhere," Jackson said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Then use a different bag. You don't need to put them in mine." As they left the graveyard behind, Jackson looked at Jack. "So, Mr. Lafaye... Can I can you Jack? We may as well drop the formalities since we'll be working together. You ready to come with us now?"

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 am

Chepi lets out an animalistic growl as he yells at her to go as she starts shifting into her raven form. Her clothing and skin turn black as feather patterns trace through them before pushing out as her body twists into a small form as she takes off to soar into the air to scout out what is going on seeing the air is a much safer place to remain then on the ground. She is more then willing to let Moloch dealing with them since he seems more then willing to deal with the undead. She soars high and free more then happy to take an animal form again comparative to her human form. She starts to circle the area to scout it out looking for any thing out of the ordinary that sticks out with her sharper eyes as her head tilts side to side so she may look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Jack scratches his head under his hat as he thinks about his reply. "Yeah sure why not. I am at a dead end job....and yah you can call me Jack." He smiles brightly, "Lot of people call me Smilin' Jack. For my fabulous smile. Now I'm a gay man for a new adventure so just give me time to pack my books and supplies. Yah do lot's of travelin'. As I pack ya'll can tell me about what I am getting my self into as fill my bags. He listens intently as he starts to them speak as he packs his books and random clothing and uses some of his clothing to curl about some odd looking woods, a few carvings, gems, an iron bar, a jar of holy water, a hip flask of alcohol, a packet of what looks to be full of herbs, a box of matches, a sealed jar of salt, vial of ash, small hand mirror, some garlic and an onion.
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Alexandrine slips her slender hand into Scats and leads him to the back door. The wind tugs at the jackets as the two of them make their way out into the darken streets. Music filters through the air as they wind down to the dock. Cold spray and the sea breeze greet them.
"What took ya so long sister." a males voice says as Alexandrine slows Scat.
"I was bringing Mama Sophie's friend." , she says before looking at Scat, "Watch your step. My brother and I will help."
Alexandrine takes Scats left hand in both hers as she leads him to the edge of the dock. He can feel as a pair of strong hands take his other to help steady him as he steps into the boat. Once Scat is settled he can feel as the boat is pushed off.
"I don't like this wind. Its bad." the male voice says from behind Scat.
"Its why were going to the gathering. To help ward off bad storms." Alexandrine says from besides Scat but he can feel her shift as if she too feels something else on the wind. Even Scat gets the feeling something is out of place.
"Brother just get us there soon." Alexandrine says pulling her bag with Papa Bo in it to her chest.

Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Scarlett sighs as she leaves the class with Jenny and rubs her head slightly with one hand. "Sheesh that was a boring class...and thanks for offering to help me study Jenny! That's a BIG help." She says with a bright smile which soon turns into a smirk as she hears the guys talking to her. "Well boys...as much as I'd like to stay and chat but..." Scarlett grins before kissing Jenny deeply and suddenly before running off. "Cya later girlfriend~!" She teases before starting to wander the campus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Jennifer stood rooted to the spot for what felt like forever as a couple of the male students whistled at her and claimed how jealous they were before she shook her head, blushing profusely as she hurried after Scarlet. As the sun began to set, Scarlet took the scenic route back to her dormitory, but began to notice that she currently had several male students following them. If she took a good look at them, she would notice that they were all deathly pale and had pained expressions on their faces.

=================

While Moloch busied himself with cutting a swath through the undead, Chepi circled over the cemetery several times. They were so tightly packed together, though, it made finding anything unusual slightly more complicated than it should be. When she was about to give up, however, she saw what looked like some kind of tunnel going down into a mausoleum.

=================

Scat shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Just because he was blindfolded didn't mean he didn't have a bad feeling like the rest of them. "What's going on? Did something happen, Alexandrine?"

=================

As they waited for Jack to pack his stuff, Jackson told him the whole story. "Well... Where do I start? Close to forty years ago, Teddy Roosevelt killed a werewolf during one of his hunting trip. See, the monsters you've read about? They're very much real, and Roosevelt created an agency to help combat them. Harold, Hiram, and myself all work for that agency. If you come with us, you'll become an operative. Most of your work will be stuff that relates to research and development, as well as documentation. But you will called upon to go into the field from time to time." "That being said," interjected Hiram, "You don't have to accept this offer if you don't want to. If you say no, we'll leave as simple as that. So what will it be, Mr. Lafaye? Are you still interested?"

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:19 am

Scarlet happily hums to herself as she wanders the campus grounds without a care in the world, however she does take note of the guys following her and smirks to herself. "Even after the display back there these guys still wanna follow us Jenny.~" She giggles and wraps an arm around Jenny and whispers in her ear. "Get somewhere safe m'dear...something isn't right here." She swats Jenny's rear then turns to face the guys behind with a smile and hands on her hips. "Well now what do you guys want hmmm? Upset that a hotty like me is taken?" Scarlet smiles teasingly and winks at the males, under her outfit the runes on her body start to appear, albeit still hidden by the clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Jack listens as his hands slow in packing so he can pay attention to both things he is doing. He feels slightly sorry for the were wolf since he really hasn't been keeping up with American news and does not know if it was attacking. He thinks back on his experiences with the supernatural and blinks slightly. "Ah well I haven't gotten to read much of American news about the supernatural since I moved here seven years ago." He thinks on what he has experienced before adding on, "I am not surprise that the supernatural is real. I have ran across other supernatural events. A few could of killed me and some were relatively helpful." He smiles brightly as he thinks on the corpse that saved him. "Very helpful."
"I can help out. It sounds like it is a steady pay. Government work always pays well from what I hear." He taps his chin a few times before asking, "So they take immigrants right? I mean I got all the paper work for living in America...So those work...right? Office work isn't that bad and field work can't be that bad." He snaps his suit cases close and beams at them men, "Whelp. I am ready to buggy out. So lets blow this joint."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

She patiently circles the area and nearing the tenth time. Each time she drops lower and lower in the circling and crossing over the area. She even gets in brushing distance of most zombies in her search. Once she locates the opening she soars in and flutters about till she finds a high rocky perch even if she has to hang side ways or upside down. She looks about noting dangers of the area before moving farther in and deeper if she can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu May 12, 2011 9:56 pm

"Well, then I think you'll probably love your new line of work," Jackson said as Jack was almost done packing. He also added, "I won't sugarcoat it though, Jack. Every time you go into the field, there's a chance you won't come back. You'll often hear reports of operatives who've either gone missing or were killed. But this is the line of work we chose. And I guess it's just a part of the job... Are you all done packing, Jack? Then let's get going." Jackson and Hiram came over to help him pick up his bags before they set off the airport.

=====================================================

The tunnel wasn't that long, and Chepi soon came to a large chamber with stone caskets neatly lining the walls. There were no undead here, and yet... there seemed to be a sense of displacement here... a sense that this place has somehow been desecrated. If Chepi were to examine each caskets, the reason for this sense of displacement would make itself known; one of them had been opened, and it looked like it had been hastily shut again, though not all the way.

As Scarlet's runes appeared, she heard some kind of noise above her, and a abnormally large moth fluttered overhead. As it flew over the male students, it began to do something most peculiar; it began to sprinkle poweder all over them, far more powder than seemed possible for such a small creature. As the powder hit the students, they began to shudder and spasm violently. Loud, sick tearing sounds erupted from their bodies until their skin sloughed off, clothes and all, to reveal a pack of horrific demons, all of which were staring at her with glowing red eyes.

Meanwhile, in a German mountain range far away from all of these events, a horse-drawn carriage could be seen approaching a rural village nestled at the edge of an ominous forest. The carriage pulled to a stop a small ways from the village. The driver turned back and said <"This as far as I'm willing to go. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for."> He was, of course, talking to his passenger; a man wearing all black, with slightly darkened skin, black hair, and red eyes that sat behind a pair of glasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun May 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Chepi changes back from her raven form and pulls out one of her daggers to be ready if she needs to change into the great bear she took the bones of. She narrows her eyes not wishing to close in with any of the caskets before stepping closer to the disturbed one. She unhooks any latches that might of been keeping it closed and kicks the top off or open as she pulls back to a safe distance to see if any thing pops out. If nothing comes out she approaches the casket and looks in side the casket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Mon May 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Alexandrine bit her lip as the uneasy feeling seeped into her skin. In time the smell of the ocean is replaced with the smells of the swamps. "I don't know." is her only response as her brother navigates the dark waters. After some time the splashing of the oars is joined by the distant sounds of drumming and chanting.
"This is not right. Mama Sophie would not start with out everyone being present." Alexandrine says as she chews on her thumb nail.
As the row boat bumps against the dock Alexandrine reaches over and unties Scats blindfold before scrambling out of the boat and onto the small dock.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri May 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Jack has about 3 bags which he packed up and seems content with what is tucked away. He heads to the airport keeping a lid on some of his questions since asking them in public does not seem like a good idea. He talks with them idly as they head where ever they are getting off to. He seems to be making light talk for the most part and he is a very jovial, happy-go lucky person. Hard to believe someone this positive thinking has survived for so long with that personality intact especially with the great depression and the news of tensions in countries he lived in starting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   

Back to top Go down

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next