Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

Chepi takes the folders silently and nods ever so slightly to be polite. She turns to walk away, reading the papers as she moves out of other people's ways. Her dark brown eyes shift side to side showing she is reading it before closing it. The first thing on her list of things to do is to get something to eat. Preferably something raw...like small rodents...She places a hand to her forehead as she realizes her mind is still in the mind set of the owl and centipede.
She heads back to her room to pack lightly. A change of clothing, her normal magic supply of bone matter and her daggers. She leaves shortly after wards since she read that she was to go alone, to the country of white demons. The anger for having to be near so many white men with what looks like no back up that she knows of sounds a bit like a suicidal job for her, bubbles under the emotionless demeanor.
She heads off for her first needed, once she changes into a 'respectable' woman's clothing so she may leave to get food. She heads back into the building to get her normal clothing since she needs to gather more powder if she was to be on a long term mission jobs. She heads to a Hoovervill to collect some of her needed supplies from there since no one will really miss some homeless people. She lures a male victim away from open eyes as she uses her womanly charms, influencing the man with a pinch of bone dust that she is what he wants a woman to look like, in his eyes. Once alone and sure she will not be disturbed she kills the man swiftly with an heart attack using her bone powder. She starts removing the meat from the bones to get at what she needs before cleaning her self up and moving else where to make all the bones she got into smaller, useable fragments.
Once she has made pellets out of the skull and powdered the rest of it, she leaves for the airport to head back to europe using her abilities to hitch a free ride. The bones should last her a bit on her own but she will have to kill again at some point in enemy own territories. Very dangerous but the only way she will survive, since she does not naturally speak german.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:47 am

Alexandrine sings to her self as she helps remove the feathers the chicken the Mama Sophi wants prepared for the meal. Papa Bo drapes across her shoulders lazily, his tongue flicking out to catch the sent the chicken.
"Dan't think 'bout it you." Alexandrine says as she starts gutting and cleaning the bird. As she is cleaning the bid she hears the knock on the door.
"Child get the door please." Mama Sophie calls from her garden out back.
Alexandrine puts the gutted and cleaned chicken down and cleans her hands before untangling Papa Bo from her hair and putting him down in a warm sunny spot. She heads to the door and opens it.
"Good day. Can I help you?" she ask of the man at Mama Sophie's door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Harold slowly opened Scarlet's door, freezing up a little when he saw Aguni chilling out on the statue. "Uh... It's cool. I just want to talk to Scarlet." The snake gave him a little nod, and he let out a sigh as he went over to the bed. "Hey, love? Wake up." Scarlet sat up in bed, and he gave her a hug before saying what he wanted to say. "Sorry to disturb your beauty sleep, but Jack and I are going to Chicago to recruit some guy. But there's only two tickets and Hapscomb only gave the assignment to us. I'm really sorry, Scarlet. But we'll be back as soon as possible. I promise." He kissed her goodbye and went to reunite with Jackson, and with that, the two left for the airport.

Chepi, who had already arrived at the airport, was boarding a plane to England. She found her seat, a first class one, but the person sitting in the seat next to it was the last person she expected to be on a plane with her. Clothed in a brown pinstripe suit with a red tie and a black coat with matching bowler hat was a man with black hair tied in a ponytail. This man, known only as Moloch, appeared to be just like everyone else on this plane, except for the fact that his eyes were an unsettling white color. "Hello, Chepi," he said. "Colonel Hapscomb thought you could use some help with your assignment."

In New Orleans, Scat expected Mama Sophie to answer the door, but nonetheless removed his hat and bowed slightly in greeting to Alexandrine. "Are you Alexandrine Navarro? My name is Scat Dazzle, and I'm a friend of Mama Sophie's. May I come in?"

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Jack pets one of the dogs he took home as a safety precaution against the things that chased him and rests as he fills in the page on rumors before filling in what was in the grave yard. He rubs out his legs and groans ever so slightly as the dog decides to slobber all over him in it's enthusiasm. "well that was one hell of an adventure I had too night..." He looks down at the dog before patting the mut on the head. "Man ...i really need to find some nice girl to settle down with soon... So boy will you be alright here if you can guard my house?" From the tail waging and happy drooling he can only assume yes. He pulls out two bowls and fills one with water and the other some left overs he has and pats the dog. "Good boy. I should be alright out there at the moment. " He places his valuable books out of harms way of the dog and leaves the apartment as the dog eats the food happily.
Jack puts his hands in his pockets and wanders about to the local bar to start drinking, in hopes he might find someone nice , and get a few drinks in.
He heads down to the Irish area and orders a glass Whiskey or three, which he plans on nursing for the night as he tries to talk up girls, assuming he is alright as long as other people are about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Scarlet pouts and nods as Harold leaves. "Then what am I going to do in the meantime..." She huffs and thinks for a moment before getting dressed and leaving her room with Aguni behind her. "Let's go see Hapscomb for a job my snakey friend." She nods and makes her way to Hapscomb room and knocks on his door. "Hello? Mr. Hapscomb? It's Scarlet, may I enter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 am

Chepi smiles faintly, showing her thanks. "Nice to know that I will have some one watching over me." She lets her eyes linger on him after the thinly covered thanks, before turning away. "Not many people where we are going?" She has heard rumors of this Moloch fellow not being out and about much, and normally working in thinly populated areas. Curious that she has been asked to go with him. Must mean there is not a lot of people where they are going, and she can actually run around in animal skins. Might mean she has dogs to contend with and might need to make a new skin for her self for infiltration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:40 pm

The smile never leaves Alexandrine face but in the back of her mind a number of things are racing. Could he be someone looking for help from Mama Sophie? If he is why dose he know my name? Is he a voodoo priest?, she thinks.
"Child stop lettin' in the flies. Bring him in ta the kitchen dear." Mama Sophie calls from the back of her house.
"Yes Mama Sophie." she calls back before turning back and opening the door wider, "Please follow me.". She closes the door after the man enters and offers to take his hat and coat then leads him back to the kitchen offering him a chair that Papa Bo.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm

"Scarlet? Of course. Come on in," said Colonel Hapscomb. As Scarlet entered, he nodded his head in a friendly greeting. "Perfect timing. I was about to ask somebody to go and get you. I have a new assignment for you." Hapscomb handed her a folder with all the important details. "This one's a bit closer to home. A nearby college has had a string of missing persons cases and unexplained occurences have been on the rise in the last few months. We fear one or more members of the faculty have become involved in occult matters, and would like for you to go undercover as a student to investigate. Will you accept?"

===============

Moloch added slightly, dropping his voice to a whisper. "Yes. Our first assignment is in a small village in Spain. Reports say that people that are being buried in a nearby graveyard aren't staying dead. The germans may be involved, but we're not completely sure. Most of the townspeople are staying inside their homes. That's a good thing, since that means we can focus on the mission."

===============

Scat gave his hat and coat to Alexandrine, and turned to Mama Sophie, taking her hand and kissing it. "It's good to see you again, Sophie." He happily sat down in the seat provided for him. "I trust your... training has been going well, Miss Navarro?"

===============

Chicago, Illinois
7:23 PM
August 15th, 1940

Jackson and Harold stepped out of the taxi they had taken from the airport, now standing in front of Jack Lafaye's home. "You want to knock, Jackson, or should I?" asked the Brit. "I will." Jackson knocked on Jack's front door. Jack wandered back from the bar, smelling strongly of the glasses of whisky he had and looked puzzled at people at his front door. "Ah... Can I help you?" came his voice form behind them. The two of them turned around. "Oh. Jack Lafaye?" Jackson inquired. Jack tilted his hat back as he said hesitantly, "Yes?" He perked up a bit with the dog barking on the inside of the house finally getting to him. "If you dont mind can we talk..." He hiccuped slightly and covered his mouth. "Talk inside?" "Sure, lead the way," replied Harold, and he and Jackson stood aside so Jack could get to the door. Jack pulled out his keys and missed the lock a few times before finally getting it to turn and hooked his leg to the side to catch the excited dog. He pulled the dog back a bit to let them in as he leaned against the wall, motioning them in with his other hand. "So how can I help you?"

Jackson cleared his throat before he spoke. "I'm Jackson Foster, and this is Harold Taylor. We just wanted to ask you some questions." "Er, what kind of questions?" Jack just looked puzzled at this as he thought on anything he might have done to get attention drawn to him. "Well, we understand you're a bit knowledgable in old myths and legends. Am I correct?" Harold opened up with. Jack looked a bit suprised he was getting asked about his knowledge on myths and legends, "Well yes... I mean the one of mouth and in books."Jackson reached his hand out to pet the dog."You haven't seen anything weird or out of the ordinary lately, have you?" Jack watched how the dog's reaction, despite having barly met it, helped him be more agreeable. Once his dog just showed it was excited, he let go of it. "Maybe..." He looked more puzzled about this entire thing before he mumbled something out about yes at the graveyard. "What's this about a graveyard?" asked Jackson, scratching behind the dog's ears. Jack rubbed his head."Was checking out some disturbances. Keeping the dog around to keep them out." He didn't seem like talking about what "them" were. Jackson looked at Harold, and the two nodded at each other. "Maybe we can help you out with that. Where's this graveyard?" Jackson inquired. Jack laughed slightly, "Got a preist? Heck, a penguin would work if it's holy enough." "Uh... No. But I think Jackson has some holy water on him." the Brit said, scratching the back of his head. "Why?" Jack laughed again. "Ah, nothing really. Just some deadbeat kids asking for baptisms. Probably forgot about me by now." Jack wasn't used to people asking him for his knowledge and just a bit leery since most people laughed at him. "Would like to keep them in a Chicago overcoat permanantly." "Just the same, Mr. Lafaye. We'd like to go investigate that graveyard," Jackson responded, with a small smile on his face. Jack chuckled. "Well, I can show you where there might be oddities. But this dog is comin' with us." Jack figured they probably wouldn't run into those things. He rubbed his head. "So why you boys lookin' for trouble?"

"Well... I feel comfortable telling you." Jackson stated. "The people we work for are pretty interested in legends. Cause the thing about legends is that sometimes, they're true." Jack laughed lightheartedly. "Working for?" He looked rather amused and intrigued. "That's a funny thing to say. I'll show you, but can't say anything will happen." He pat the side of his leg to get the dog to follow after revealing some food in his pocket. He led them to the graveyard and pulls out his rumor book. "so what do you really do?" Jackson pulled a bottle of holy water out of his coat as he answered. "You probably won't believe me, but we're with the FBI." He and Harold both showed Jack their badges. Jack screwed his face up as he tried not to laugh, "Hey, did- did you bring a party van or something?" He tried hard to not look slightly worried, since people have accused him of being an Italian spy."No, we took a plane here, mate," Harold said, sniffing a little at the air. "Why we're here isn't important at this juncture, Mr. Lafaye." Jackson's eyes went over some of the tombstones here. Jack laughed a bit, "Well the site in question is... Ehh, about 20 feet that way. But people told me it was darker normally... normally." He rubbed his head wondering why FBI agents are checking out these disturbances. Jackson and Harold headed over in that direction, Jackson pulling out his gun just in case. Jack lingered about after feeding the dog a bit to hang back as he wandered towards the graves. "So ... you're really FBI. So why me?" He wandered out and turned around to walk backwards. "I mean I ain't no curd'en egg from Italy." He continued to walk backwards, fairly certain nothing would attack him, even though as he talked something seemed to emerge out of the shadows near the graves and it resembled a dog with strange hind legs. "I've been a good boy and I was born in Canada. I ain't no spy, if that's what your looking for." "Of course not, Mr. Lafaye." Jackson turned to face him. "If you must know, we're here to recruit you. Our organization took interest in your knowledge, and would like for you to work for them. If you say yes, then we'd like for you to come to D.C. with us. If you say no, then that'll be the end of it. We'll forget we met you, and you'll never hear from us again."

Jack blinked slightly "Dude, are you -GERK!" A pair of hands closed about his neck as his own raised up to free it as it looked clear the creatures had gone for the obviously careless one. One hand dropped to his thigh to pull out the food and he clicked his touge to get the dog's attention. He gasped as the hold released as the dog charged towards him as there was a horrible wail. "Ah... So a job, right? Not just pulling my leg?" He recovered pretty fast from the terror of being choked to death with the dog near him, and still had a slight obliviousness about him to the danger he might really be in. "What the hell?!" Jackson raised his gun. "I don't know. There's something out here with us." Harold sniffed at the air, trying to determine what it was. Jack coughed slightly, "Yeah... Drekavacs. Dead souls of kids that weren't baptized. Don't like dogs." He pat his furry companion as it ate."I see. That's why you asked if we had a priest." Jackson walked over. "You alright?" "Yeah, we're serious about the job offer, but we need to do something about those drekavac things first," said Harold. Jack smiled slightly, "Ah, Im fine. And i will take you up on that offer. So do you know any preists?" "Yeah, we know a licensed one. We can have him out here in a few hours," said Jackson. "Can we use your telephone at home?" "Of course." Jack rubbed his head. "Would do it myself but I ain't no blasphemer." He tried to lead the dog back, but it ran off shortly after they left the graveyard. Jack suddenly stopped. "Hey, why didn't they attack either of you two?" "Uh..." Jackson scratched the back of his head, trying to think of a good excuse. "I have a few dogs at home," Harold stated plainly. He didn't want Jack to know about his... condition just yet. "I probably smell so much like one, they just left me alone. And Jackson here takes care of them for me sometimes." "Yeah, that's right," Jackson agreed, catching on to Harold's ruse. With that, they headed back to Jack's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Scarlet blinks as the takes the folder and looks through it curiously. "Hmm....you need me to dress as a schoolgirl, go undercover, and snoop around this college looking for anyone who might be dabbling in the occult and question them...?" She pauses for a moment then smiles brightly. "Sure thing! Just let me go pack my things! I'm sure I can blind in perfectly well there~! Can we try to find me an apartment or something closer to it so I can try to find out whom the culprit might be sir?" She asks and puts the folder under her arm and wiggles a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Chepi nods slightly as she thinks on the undead before saying back softly, "How are the animals of that area?" Her slender fingers claps around each other. "We can always talk later when we are alone. Its easier to speak then."
She her self had very little interaction with the undead but she can do what she can. She mulls over the problems of a lot of her charms worked on living creatures not dead ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 am

Alexandrine had gone to the cabinet and retrieved three cups and arranged them on a tray and found some refreshments that Mama Sophie had point for her to use. She serves Mama Sophie first a warm smile on her face, So he is one o' Mama Sophie's friends., she thinks as she hands Mama Sophie her glass. The smile remains on her face as she pours Scat a glass when he ask about her training.
"Yes it been going well." she says as she takes the tray and sets it on the table. The only indication she is off put by someone knowing about her is the fact that Papa Bo has uncurled himself and has curled around her wrist, his tongue flicking out in agitation.
"Ya were always such a gentlemen Scat." Mama Sophie says with a laugh when he kisses her hand.
"So my old friend what has brought ya here to me home after so long?" Mama Sophie asked as she sips the tea Alexandrine poured for her.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:29 am

Jack is a bit confused why the thing didn't go after them because his understanding is that it has to be a dog, not the scent but a dog. But he lets them hang out at his home and use his phone as he looks over his books of notes and sees if there is any thing else that might indicate why the Drekavacs did not go after the men with him. The only thing he is finding is the myths on rarely bothering their parents. He rubs his head as he finds the passage on light and starts to light up rooms he plans on lingering in for any amount of time. Not like this is a guaranteed way but works the best if you have no dog. He continues to look through his notes to see if he can connect any other myths to the Drekavacs and why his current companions seem to be left alone.
"Hey if one of you are one of their parents you might be able to put their souls at peace." He looks up from his book to see if they show any reaction to him hinting at one of them being the creatures parents. "Don't suppose you might of had kids at some point...here..." He trails off if they give him any weird looks and grimaces slightly, "...just a shot. Yeah I didn't think you were." He wanders off as he continues going through all his books in hopes of another hint what might of protected the other men. As another precaution he starts making coffee to keep him self awake. He figures if he is going to die from seeing these things he might as well go the path that makes him live longer.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 am

Jackson raised an eyebrow slightly. "Us? Parents? Well, no. Neither of us are married, you see." Harold looked a little apprehensive, but said anyway, "The truth is... I have a condition, if you will. But you'll find out about that soon enough, I believe." A couple of hours passed as they did their research, until finally, a knock on the front door got their attention. Jackson opened it to a slightly rotund man in a brown suit with a bowler hat and thick glasses that made his eyes look a bit bigger than they actually were. He was carrying a large bag slung over his shoulder. "Ah, gentlemen. So good to see you," he said in a friendly tone. He tipped his hat to Jack. "A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Lafaye. I am Hiram Mottra. Federal Bureau of Investigation, and licensed priest, as you may have heard."

===========

"Well, Chepi, the main carnivores in that region consist of woloves and bears. Might I ask why?" Inquired Moloch. Before Chepi gave her answer, a small ding in the cabin told them the Captain was about to make an announcement. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is your Captain speaking. I have just been cleared to make final preparations for departure. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride." The place began to roll into place on the runway, and several mintues later, they were up in the air.

===========

Scat thought for a moment to compose his words, then spoke. "You see, Sophie, my employers have taken a great interest in Alexandrine's talents, and long story short, I'd like her to come to Washington, D.C. with me. I'd take over training her, and she'd have access to whatever resources she requires." He turned to Alexandrine and said, with a gentle smile on his face, "You don't have to decide right now. I won't force you. And if you say no, I'll leave as simple as that. It's entirely up to you, Alexandrine."

============

Hapscomb set Scarlet up with a nice dormroom at the college she was to investigate. As she, now wearing a girl's uniform, began putting her things up, she heard someone come in, and a moment later, a girl slightly younger than her, with short, blonde hair waved to her. "Uh, hi. My name 's Jennifer. I heard there was a new student here, but I didn't know it was you. Guess we're gonna be roommates, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 am

Scarlet looks at her roommate happily before waving back with a bright smile. "We sure are! I'm Scarlet, nice to meet you Jen!" She cheers and shakes Jen's hand happily and wiggles a bit. "We have any classes together ya know? And how do you want to set up the room here hmmm?" She asks before handing over her class schedule to her new roommate as she thinks of how to lure out the ones she is after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:39 am

Chepi keeps quiet till the announcement is over and says simply, "I like to know the wildlife in areas so I know what is available to me or if I need to add a new animal to my collection." If any one was to over hear them it just sounds like she might be a hunter's wife that has taken up with hunting with her husband. "Lets just say im very fond of animals, dead or alive. And prefer them over other people. " She pulls her sunglasses off slightly so he can catch the green reflective glow before sliding them back up. "You were not told of my hunting habits were you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 am

Jack watches the men for a moment after hearing Harold had a condition before putting his hat on even tho he is indoors. He smiles and at them as he says cheerfully, "Find out soon enough? But because your not married doesn't mean you haven't had relations with a dame. Unless your...Oh I'm sorry." Jack whistles as he goes about his house pulling out random trinkets to keep dog creatures away from him that can assume human shape. This consists of a silver ring, a bottle of Ouzo with a shot glass, a iron frying pan, some white quart, a stone of jade, and a hand made pocket knife like object he possibly made him self as he continues pacing as he looks through his books for more myths that might explain one of the guys in his house. Though with so many shifting races he has its hard to pin him to any thing.
Once the priest shows up he smiles broadly and takes off his hat to the man as a polite gesture, "Ah...Yes. Nice to meet you Father. All we need is you to er...well Baptize some lost souls. They can't seem to rest. Some kids that past away before their time. Just a small thing...."
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Alexandrine yes widen only slightly, it would be rude to stare dumbfounded after all, and gets up and gets Mama Sophie more tea using it as a distraction as her mind spins. Why would any one be interested in me and my talent. Mama Sophie is far more able., she thinks as she pours more tea. "Well my old friend you always bring such interesting news." Mama Sophie says as she takes the cup of tea. "Well in that case ya two better be off. Alexandrine can show ya around. If she do decide to go with ya it best that she get to know her new teacher and you your new student."
Alexandrine gives Mama Sophie a glare very briefly before turning towards Scat.
"I'm sure he rather spend time with you Mama Sophie."
"Hush child and do what Mama Sophie tell ya to. Now be a good girl and go get his hat and coat."
Once Alexandrine leaves to fetch the hat and coat Mama Sophie turns to Scat, "She a good girl and has much to learn but she has great potential. Ya just gotta get it out that girl. Now go and talk with her. She has a right ta now what she be getting herself inta if she goes with ya. It was good seeing ya again mt friend. Your welcome to join us to night for the ceremony if yer still here." Mama Sophie says as Alexandrine comes back with Scats hat and coat.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:48 pm

"Heh. Yeah, you figured me out, Jack. Can I call you Jack?" Harold said, snickering slightly, but a little nervous that he had all these precautions against werewolves. "But don't worry. My condition's... manageable, for lack of a better term. As long as I regularly drink a special potion, you're not in any danger. Fortunately, I have some on me right now." Harold held up his hip flask and shook it a little for emphasis. "Uh... H-How much does he know about us, Jackson?" Hiram asked nervously. "Enough at the moment. We'll take you to the graveyard where we saw the creatures." They gathered everything they needed, and headed out, Harold taking a swig of his potion.

=============

"I skimmed over your dossier," Moloch said a little defensively, but only a little bit. "It's going to be a long flight, Chepi. Be a dear, and wake me up when we get to London." Moloch tipped his hat over his eyes, and drifted off.

=============

"Well... There's a bunk bed in the other room, Scarlet. You can have the top one, if you like. I usually sleep on the bottom," Jennifer replied to her as she looked at Scarlet's schedule. "Yeah, it looks like we have a few classes together. Geography, English, and European History."

=============

"Thank you very much, Alexandrine. And yes, Sophie. I think I would like join you tonight." Scat put his coat and hat back on and took a little walk with Alexandrine. After a while, they came to a spot overlooking the harbor, the setting sun bathing everything in a golden light. It was almost like something out of some kind of painting. "I never get tired of this view. I used to come here a lot when I lived here. Just to think, you know?" Scat leaned against a nearby wall. "Well, anyway, I would like discuss your future, Alexandrine, and the people I work for." He made sure no one was around before continuing. "You see, many years ago, Theodore Roosevelt killed a werewolf during one of his many hunting trips. After that, he founded a special agency to fight supernatural threats to this country. I work for that agency." He walked over to her. "If you choose to come to Washington, DC with me, then you'll become an official operative and travel all over the world to help combat said threats. I'll take over teaching you everything you need to know. You have the potential to be a very powerful voodoo priestess someday and possibly, dare I say it? A voodoo queen. You'll have all the comforts of home, and you can write to Mama Sophie and your family everyday, if you like. And if you're so inclined, you can come back and visit them whenever you want. I won't force you to go if you say no. You can discuss it with your parents first, if you want to," Scat finished, putting his hand on her shoulder and smiling gently, the kind of smile a brother would give to his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Scarlet smiles brightly and nods as she finishes unpacking her things and putting stuff away. "So Jen, what's the plan right now? We got classes today or are we free? Cause if we got some free time, how bout we take a walk around to get a feel for what is where....and pick up lunch on the way!" She grins and playfully wraps an arm around Jen. "What do ya say? Yes? Good idea~!" She cheers and without awaiting a response, leaves the room with Jen to go for a walk around campus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Jack smiles as he twitches nervously as his suspicions are confirmed. "Ah so your a canine shifter of some kind. Just to say I have had very odd experiences with supernatural events all my life. So I prefer to be ready with the generals..." He clears his throat as he clears most of it away but keeps his hat on and seems reluctant to put the frying pan away completely mostly cause it doubles as a weapon if needed. The rest of the trinkets vanish to random spots of the house quite quickly. "Well im good to go but i don't think i will be much use.." He Rubs his head slightly as he follows, locking his door behind him. "All that is needed is a baptism of the creatures..." He seems quite unsure of how he will help on this but his curiosity to see what the potion is for draws him in.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 am

Chepi nods. "Of course sir." She patiently idles away the time to landing before waking him up as they start to come in for a landing. "Sir we are nearly here." She leaves once they can and keeps him in her site. "So where to now Sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Alexandrine had gone through the whole day on pin and nettles thought she hadn't shown it much. It unnerved her that some one so far away would be interested in her and what she was learning. She had been surprised to find them at the harbor. It was one of her favorite place since she was young since her father had worked on the ships that docked here, as well as many of her brothers now. "What can I do? I work with de dead. I can heal and aid with curing people but I don't have much in the way of offense magic. I can't even raise zombies. I haven't learned that yet." she says as she looks out over the water.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 pm

"Like I said, you don't have to decide right away. I'm going back to my hotel, but I'll be at Mama Sophie's in a little while for the ritual." With that, Scat tipped his hat to Alexandrine and walked away with a casual stride to his steps.

=============

"H-Hey, wait up!" Jennifer caught up with Scarlet, and the two walked to a cafe on the campus. "We have History in about an hour, but I can show you around a little before then." Jennifer eagerly explained what each of the buildings they passed were, but one wall they passed was plastered with posters of missing students. "A lot of people have been on edge lately, cause so many people have gone missing," Jennifer said with a frown. "Plus weird things have been happening lately. Like some people have been hearing things or seeing things that aren't there..."

==============

"We'll have to catch a connecting flight to Madrid, and from there it's about a day's ride on a train." They boarded the plane they were looking for, and after a few hours, landed in Madrid. Soon enough, they were watching the Spanish countyside zoom by in their private cabin. "Now then... Our mission here is simple enough. We're to eliminate as many of the undead as we can and investigate whether or not the Krauts are behind it, then stop them if they are."

===============

Jackson, Harold, Hiram, and Jack soon found their way back to the graveyard. Standing outside the gates leading into it, Jackson took out his gun again and Harold cracked his knuckles, while Hiram busied himself with setting his bag down and rifling through it. "Mind you, I've been out of practice for a while regarding this sort of thing. But with a little luck, I might be able to speed those poor things on their way... Ah, here we are." He produced several bottles of holy water. "Now, Jackson will lead the way and Harold will bring up the rear." They stepped into the graveyard proper and Hiram continued, "Mr. Lafaye, would you kindly point out where you were attacked?"

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Scarlet stops when the arrive at the missing persons posters and frowns. "When did all of this start...? And no one mentioned things like this happening before I enrolled here." She says looking a bit worried as she thinks. "Damn...so many people missing...and these weird event Jenny mentioned.." She looks over at Jennifer and tilts her head. "Have you seen anything odd? Or heard anything for that matter Jenny?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 am

Jack nods slightly and moves towards the graves that the creatures manifested by. He does not feel overly confident with out the stray dog backing him up as he tests how far till the things appear, if they do. He kneels near one of the graves and marks it with chalk in how many forwards and to the side the grave is where the creatures start manifesting. "Sirs... they must be around the 4th grave in and 3 to the right." He starts backing off quickly to avoid getting choked or flanked as he keeps his eyes on the 'children' that showed up. They seem to linger a distance away from Harold not dare getting closer to him as they start to as far as the group can tell pace nervously around the fringes of a certain distance of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   

Back to top Go down

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next