Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:50 am

Henri's eyes widen for a moment from the sight of the monstrosity flying at him then he glares and waits for it to get close before activating his circle and causing a giant stone spike to skewer the flying beast, along with several more sprouting around him injuring any other foes around and in range. Henri glances for a moment towards the sounds of the bells and makes a face. "I was hoping they would not get involved..." He thinks for a moment before slipping through the spikes and running towards a circle closer to the village.
-----------------------------------------

Scarlet eyes the robbed figure as he walks off and huffs. "All of it?" She mumbles before trying to call Aguni to her curiously and sighs as she fails. "Great....well first day on this job and I'm already captured. They won't like this for sure..." She frowns for a moment before coming to a realization and grinning. "Oh you maybe able to capture, but only doing so invokes Wolfy's bad side." She chuckles softly to herself and leans against a her cell wall boredly. "I just hope he gets here soon.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Tired and heavy heated Alexandrine sits and looks out over the dark swampy waters. She nodded at Scat but had a feeling that they would not find Mama Sophie and if they did they wouldn't like what they found. She knew voodoo could be used for many things and that Charla was know for walking on the darker side. She sighed as the little boat bumped against the dock and her brother climbed up to tie the boat to it. She scrambled up and biding good bye to Scat she heads off for Mama Sophie's home to look in and clean up. Missing or not Mama Sophie would be cross if she let her chores slip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 pm

(This one's a bit of a long one, people.)

As Henri ran for the circle, more shrieks pierced the darkness, and he could distinguish the outlines of several more of the bat creatures flying above the trees as dozens of the humanoid monsters charged towards the town. Shots begin to ring out as the guards opened fire on anything that got too close. They were fighting a losing battle, though, so Henri knew he'd have to make this circle count.

===================================

Harold finished his classes and was heading back to his dormitory, when he sensed that he was being followed. "I know you're there, love. You don't have to stalk me." He turned to face Jennifer, who had a very worried look on her face. "Are... Are you a friend of Scarlet's? She never came back to our room last night. I-I think she might have disappeared like all the others." He put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "Calm down and tell me what's going on." So Jennifer told Harold everything. About the missing students, the strange happenings on the campus, and Scarlet's disappearance. "I'm really worried about her. And I don't think it's a coincidence that we have two new students in two days. Please, if you're friend, help her." "I will," Harold assured her, and he decided to pursue one of the only leads he had: The new psychiatrist who started working here around the time things began happening.

Scat went to sleep for a little while, then ate a small breakfast before deciding what to do. He'd heard a little about Charla's reputation, and decided that if there was any proof she was behind Sophie's disappearance, it would be in Charla's home. So that's where he went. When he arrived, he checked to make sure she wasn't home.

"Well, I just wanted to say hello, but I suppose I can show you where you'll be working, Jack." Holliday lead him to another part of the facility. "I'm sure you've been told about the origins of our organization, but Theodore Roosevelt ordered construction of this facility after he founded the Spookhouse. Our Vice Director is Colonel Jeremiah Hapscomb, and he answers directly to the President. This entire facility is almost as big as downtown D.C., with entrances placed at several well-hidden places on the surface." As they walked, they passed a window, where Jack could see several scientists and operatives perusing through a massive library. Further ahead, another window showed scientists working on weapons and devices in various states of construction or taking notes as they performed autopsies on different creatures. "Some of the brightest minds on the planet are here 24/7, always making new breakthroughs and researching new technologies to fight the good fight and all that." She lead him into the main lab where she worked, many of the scientists saying hello to her. "It's a little intimidating, isn't it?"

Moloch merely bid Chepi and Errol goodbye for now, and with the old woman's information, soon arrived at a small house a few blocks from the cemetery. He knocked, and a frightened voice inside asked "Who- Who is it?!" "Do not be afraid. I'm not one of them. I just need a place to hide." Moloch stated. The door opened slightly, and a woman's face poked out. "Hurry and come in, before they find out I'm in here!" She opened the door for Moloch, and as he stepped inside, he noted several pictures of the old woman with her family on top of the fireplace. The door closed behind Moloch, and the woman bolted and locked it. "You're either brave or very stupid to come here. The dead walk the streets in case you haven't noticed!"

"I did. And I also noticed they haven't killed anyone yet. Why do you think that is?" Moloch asked her. "Huh?" "...It's because they're looking for something, isn't it? That's a very nice ring you're wearing, Ma'am." Moloch eyed a valuable-looking ring on the woman's middle finger, and she clutched her hand to her chest, covering the ring with her other hand. She looked to be on the verge of tears. "I know about your grandmother and what she is, Miss. I am not your enemy, but she would very much like that ring back. That's why she woke those unfortunates outside, isn't it?" The woman was on the verge of tears. "Yes! I broke into the mausoleum after the funeral. I took the ring. People always said horrible things about her and called her a bruja, but I knew not all of it was true. I loved my grandmother and she loved me, and I just wanted something to remember her by!"

Moloch put her hand on the woman's shoulder. "If you truly love your grandmother, then cherish the time you had with her. Honor her memory. Give me the ring and I'll take it back to her." The woman hesitated briefly then pulled the ring off, placing it gingerly in Moloch's hand. He opened the door and was stepping outside when the woman asked "Are you an angel?" "Angel? No. Far from it." He closed the door behind him, and several minutes later, placed the ring on the old bruja's finger. A sound almost like a whisper on the wind echoed through the mausoleum, and Moloch knew that it was done. He moved the stone lid back in place and stepped outside, watching as the undead filed back into the cemetery, returning to their graves and to their eternal rest.

=====================================

Jackson stepped into Hapscomb's office, and raised an eyebrow when he saw that there was someone else already here. A woman was seated on a couch; a woman with deathly pale skin, neatly cropped black hair that ended in a short ponytail, and bright green eyes. "Svetlana." He nodded curtly to her. "Jackson. So good to see you again. I look forward to working with you," she said. She had an extensive grasp of the English language, but Svetlana Lupescu still spoke with a slight Siberian tinge to her voice. Jackson sat next to her. "Now that you're both here, I'll get to the matter at hand," said Hapscomb from behind his desk. He pressed a button and the lights dimmed, a projector flaring to life, and showing an ancient drawing of a group of vampires kneeling before another vampire holding a blood-red jewel over its head. "Have either of you ever heard of the Yathfoe-Gyoule Stone?"

Svetlana's interest was instantly piqued. "The Yathgy?" "Then you've heard of it," Hapscomb answered with a smile. "I suspected you might." "Only through legend. It's the Holy Grail of the vampire world. The vampire who wields it is said to be immune to that which would kill any other vampire. He can walk anywhere, even in sunlight, and strike down man or beast with but a thought." Hapscomb nodded in understanding. "Yes, those are the legends. Some even speculate that the stone is the petrified heart of an ancient vampire. But legends aside, we think we've tracked it down." Svetlana's eyes lit up with amazement. "I always thought it just as much a myth as the Holy Grail." "What makes you think the Grail is a myth?" Jackson posed to her.

"Yes, well, we think we might have found the Yathfoe-Gyoule Stone." Haspcomb pressed the button again, and the projector flipped to a picture of an imposing castle. "Our intelligence suggests that a castle in Germany called Gaustadt was the last known location of the Stone. Rumors, of course, but reports of strange creatures and supernatural events have been becoming suspiciously more frequent over the last century. Even if the Stone's not there, something is drawing the supernatural to that mountain." "This is beginning to sound like a research assignment," Jackson said, though careful to hide his annoyance and... dare he think it? Fear. With the war going on, Germany was without a doubt the lion's den. "It's far more important than that," the Colonel replied. "Your mission is to ascertain whether or not the stone really is there, and retrieve it if it is. We've surveyed the region as best we can, and reports that have trickled over the past hundred years that the journey itself to the castle will be treacherous."

"Why is it so important to retrieve this stone?" Svetlana mused. "No one here can utilize its full potential. I doubt even I would benefit from its powers, since my half-human blood gives me many of the benefits this stone is rumored to bestow." Hapscomb nodded, understanding what she was driving at. "As you know, our vaults and trophy halls are filled with artifacts of great power that would allow one to rule the world, should he wield them properly. By keeping them here, we can ensure that they never fall into the wrong hands." "Why not simply destroy them?" Jackson queried. "Some can't be destroyed. Believe me, we've tried. Others may prove... useful in the future. In the event that America becomes involved in the war, we have weapons that would guarantee our victory against any odds. Returning to business, we've done some preliminary reconnaissance. Our operatives couldn't penetrate very deeply into the foothills, though. The entire area is crawling with werewolves." The expression on Jackson's face was one of slight shock. "I thought the Spookhouse exterminated all the werewolves in Germany," he said. Hapscomb nodded his concern. "Yes, this could be problematic. We tried to find relatives or friends of anyone from the Gaustadt region. We couldn't find one person with any connection to the area. We do know that small villages in the area were inhabited as late as the 1850s, but since then, no one has had any firsthand contact with anyone there." He pressed the button one more time and the projector shut off as the lights came back on. "All the information you need is in your offices and your traveling arrangements have been made. Good luck, and be careful." Jackson and Svetlana stood up. "I'll go by Holliday's lab and get some supplies," Jackson remarked. "Da. I will go to my apartment and get my things."

She and Jackson split up and he went to Holliday's lab, where he found her showing Jack around. "Hey, Jack. Looks like you've met the doc." Holliday turned to look at him. "Jackson. Do you need something?" "Yes, I have to leave on a mission soon." "I see, and you want to know if I have any goodies for you. What's the mission?" "Werewolves and vampires," he stated plainly, and Holliday raised a finger to her mouth, thinking. "Vampires? Svetlana just returned from her last mission. I don't suppose she's going with you, is she?" "She is." "Interesting. Well, I've got the standard aqua vampira rounds that Hamilton Killian helped develop. He always said it was better than holy water. And I have a new item that I just finished." She led Jackson and Jack over to a table, on top of which was resting was resting what looked kind of like a flamethrower with tiny glass panels in the top of it. Jackson picked it up, examining it. "I haven't had time to field test it. I won't bore you with the details, but it basically produces artificial sunlight. It's a little tricky to work with because it takes a few minutes to charge up. But it ought to fry any vampires caught in front of it and at the very least, temporarily blind anything else." A childlike grin formed on Jackson's face. "It's perfect, Holliday." "Well, you'd better not accidentally shoot someone with it. Especially Svetlana. Hm... I wonder if it'll even have any effect on a dhampir. Either way, you'd better not use it if you and Svetlana are going to be in close proximity during this mission." "I'll keep that in mind, Doc. What do you call this thing?" Jackson asked, as he put it into a case that was also on the table. "The Charged Radiance Emitter, or more colorfully, the Sun of God." "Nice. Anything else?" "Werewolves, huh? Where did you say you're going?" "Germany." "Germany? I thought the Spookhouse killed all the werewolves there," she exclaimed. "So did I." "Well, we've only got the standard silver bullets. A cross from the Vatican was melted down to make the newest batch." "All right. I'll see you two when I get back." Jackson took the C.R.E. as well a large case of ammunition, and rendezvoused with Svetlana near her apartment. They walked to the elevator together and as the doors closed, Jackson set the cases down and hugged Svetlana from behind. She hesitated for the tiniest instant, then held his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Jack rubs his head and looks rather worried with the fact he is being brought into a branch like this since he never saw him self as any thing that outstanding. This is a bit much for him to take in all at once. Eggheads, monsters, research on real monsters, a government wing that is dedicated to this stuff. He pushes his hat back as he rubs his brow. "Hah... Intimidating. Well yes. I am starting to wonder if I will actually be of any use here. I mean I.." he trails off as he thinks of the English words to describe what he is. When he fails to find a word he improvises,"..am a folkloreist. And that is...was a hobby. Oh Geez." He lets his hat fall back in place as he looks about at what he is seeing. "The best I have to offer are old ways that got written down and stories. Even then not even complete rituals. Just fragments."

Jack pauses with his thougts as some new people walk in and he lisens idelly before frowning. They killed all the were wolfs? He places his hand to his chin and thinks hard on German werewolfs. He waits for them to finish their discussion before he interjects. "Ah sorry to prove you wrong and I do need clarification. You killed all the were wolfs in Germany? I will have to call you murderers at this point since most German werewolfs you can deture with alcohol and women. If you really need to stop them you throw a hat at them and they become human again. Most german werewolfs are quite harmless, just rowdy. Unless you are talking about a god given curse. The those act like rabid dogs." He laughs slightly, "But it is most likely the person actually got bitten by a rabid dog and contracted rabies. But if you are talking about black magic or Charms you can never quite get rid of a were wolf in that area unless you have the Item but that is more of a other country mythology." He rubs his chin and frowns as he looks at the silver bullets and points at them, "That is a very poor choice of ammo. It only affects those of the demonic class werewolfs. Because silver is pure. And crosses..." It seems to hit him on what they did to a cross from the Vatican. His face pales at the poor use of the cross. "How could you do that to a holy relic of the church. Look if you want to repel a vampire you need true faith other wise the cross is just a pare of sticks or metal put together. Hells Bells. I rather go in with a flower and church bells, that will keep any of those blood suckers away from me. But truth be told if you want a vampire to stay down with the Nachtzehrers you need dirt, coin or stone under the togun or tie a handkerchief about the neck and they are all done. Or take it to the more extreme route and nail the head to the ground."
He takes a breath and continues, "A Blutsauger had to have a steak through the heart and garlic in it's mouth. And is repelled by garlic. Generally it was people that lived immoral lifes, witchcraft, or committed suicide became these vampires. Well there is also if any one ate meat of an animal killed by a wolf, or had an animal or a nun jump over their grave could become those vampires." He seems to deflate a bit. "Unless you are talking of a different countries vampires... then it is kind of a crap shoot on what will work. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Upon reaching the circle, and trying to avoid any shots the villagers might take at him, he slides over to edge of the circle just missing it, yet takes a bullet to the leg above his right knee. "Fils de pute!" He shouts and curses in french before facing the forest and activating the circle and creating a wall between the village and the forest, a ditch is formed around the wall's base as spikes jut out from the wall on the forest side, thinning out the ranks thus giving the villagers fewer beasts to take care of. "Hopefully that did it for now..." Henri looks towards the wall hoping to hear the monsters dieing from the spikes before mumbling in french. "foutez le camp vous les monstres..."

He gets up slowly and whinces slightly from the bullet wound to the leg before taking the pain and running towards a the village. "Dispatch these beasts quickly! They are all we have to deal with right now! Aim for their heads gunmen!" He shouts to the villagers with guns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:15 am

Chepi motions for Errol to show where bars might be since she is not knowledgeable in european geology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well... Let's see..." Holliday put her finger to her chin, thinking. "I remember reading in an old file that we only killed the werewolves that were purposefully hunting humans. There may still be pockets of them surviving in the German wilds, but I don't know." She listened to Jack list off all the old ways to repel werewolves and vampires. "Yes, I'll admit you have a point there, Jack. But you have to understand that while most of the methods you listed are effective... Now, I'm not a combative woman, you understand, but sometimes the only way to get your point across is a bullet to the face."

=================================

Harold knocked on a door that said "Paul Barton, Ph.D". A wiry man wearing large glasses, with short black hair answered. "Hmm... You don't have an appointment with me, do you?" "No, sir." Harold shook his head. "It's safe to assume you're Dr. Barton?" "It is. Can I help you, Mr...?" "Taylor. I just wanted to ask you a couple questions." "Come in then, Mr. Taylor." Harold sat down, looking around. The blinds were shut, and the bookshelves looked like they hadn't been dusted in a while." "Hope you'll forgive me. I'm a little lazy when it comes to cleaning. What did you want to talk about, Mr. Taylor?" "Well, I was hoping you could shed a little light on the strange things that've been happening at this college." Dr. Barton adjusted his glasses. "It started a few months ago, right when I started working here. They were minor at first: Students complaining about nightmares and not being able to sleep. But as time went on, their nightmares started to get more vivid. They claimed they were dreaming about horrific creatures bringing about the end times. All I can do is listen to their troubles and prescribe medicine to help them sleep. And now with all these disappearances, people are claiming the college is haunted, and it's harming our reputation. May I ask why you're so interested, Mr. Taylor?" "Well, you see, I'm doing a little work when I'm not busy with my studies. I write for one of those new tabloids, and my boss just eats up this paranormal stuff," Harold exclaimed, lying right through his teeth. Of course, he had to lie. He couldn't just say "I work for the government and my partner's missing." "I see. Well, I wish you luck with your next story. Now, I'm having another appointment very soon, so I'll have to ask you to leave." "Of course. Have a nice day, Dr. Barton." Harold left the office, mulling over the Doctor's story. Something didn't add up, plus something about him smelled... off. He couldn't place the smell, though.

=================================

The guards didn't ask twice to Henri, and blew away as many of the foul creatures as they could. The gate he came through raised enough for a few men to help Henri back into the village and to a church, where a makeshift hospital had been set up. The creatures, seeming to realize they were losing, screamed and shrieked fiercely as the retreated back into the forest. The village was safe. For now....

Five days later...

It had taken a flight across the ocean, a train to Paris, another to a small town in Germany, and finally paying someone to drive them, but Jackson and Svetlana had finally arrived at the village. They had made their way towards the wall and were investigating the graveyard, when the ground in front of grave near Svetlana had started to shift as something dug its way up to the surface. "Look out!" Jackson drew his pistol and aimed at the grave. "Wait!" Svetlana stayed his hand as a man slowly climbed out of the grave. The grave itself looked like it had been dug only a little while ago, and wasn't very deep. "He isn't a monster." "Are you crazy? He just climbed OUT OF A GRAVE." "I'm telling you, he smells of life." The man had to be in his 40s or early 50s, and was already balding. Jackson lowered his gun and spoke in German. <"Who are you?"> The man looked up into the sky, his eyes darting everywhere. <"Sentinels! No! They're everywhere!"> Svetlana took a step towards the man, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. <"Who or what are these sentinels you speak of?"> The man withdrew from her as they he had been touched with a hot brand. <"Huge, monstrous things! Hideous things that will devour you whole!"> Jackson shook his head. "He's obviously crazy, Svetlana." The man let out a quiet, deranged giggle. "Crazy?" he said in clear English before he continued to ramble. <"You came here of your own free will! You're crazy! You'll never escape!"> Jackson turned to look at the wall surrounding the village. He couldn't see any guards from where they were, but the one gate near the graveyard was sealed. <"Well, you obviously did,"> he mentioned. <"Yes, but I'm not crazy. I'm a genius! I hid in my friend's coffin so when they buried him out here, I could get away."> They heard a flapping of wings nearby, and the man lost it. <"NO! THEY FOUND ME!"> He took off into the night before either of them could stop him. "Wh-What was that all about?!" Svetlana collected her thought before she answered. "I'm not sure. He was totally mad. But there's one thing I AM sure of. There are vampires here. I smell them. ...Did you see the bite marks on his neck?" Now that he thought about it, Jackson did catch a glimpse of two small pinpricks on the man's neck. "Yeah. Yeah, I did." They examined the graveyard for several more minutes, before they started making their way around the perimeter of the wall. Soon enough, they spotted the aftermath of Henri's earlier fight against the monsters. "Whoa. I think we missed one hell of a party." "Hm..." Svetlana took a quick glimpse at the wall Henri had created. "This wall wasn't made by human hands. It's too... perfect..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:50 am

Henri adjusts his glasses as he pushes off from a wall a few feet away from the vampire and the American. "You two...you are either stupid for picking this place for a honeymoon...lost...or here for something...so what is your business here?" He asks while eyeing the pair. "And that wall? That was MY handywork...meant to try to keep out the monsters in the forest. Still working on a means of aerial defense..." He mumbles and eyes his wall while rubbing his chin. "Also..." He shifts is attention to Svetlana. "I have this odd feeling about you...I had it when the monsters came and now I have it about you...what are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Jack frowns at her logic, but does not argue with the possibility of that being a choice that is left. "But you can always try other ways. If we were to deal with those werewolfs... can we send in a non human? You know, for negotiations." He figures there are probably more then just the werewolf he saw.
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Alexandrine had a fitful rest that left her more tired when she woke up. Waking up at noon she made her self food as she thought on her options. Voodoo as with all things, had its good and bad. If Charla had a hand in Mama Sophie disappearance she had some powerful dark voodoo she was using. And from what she knew of the woman she had her own apprentice and would most likely not look kindly on Alexandrine stay and applying her craft. With that she packs her bags and pokes Papa Ba awake before putting him in her bag.
"I t'ink its time ta go and find Scat an tell him what we've decided ta do." she says as she leaves to find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

"We do have a few operatives that aren't... exactly human, yes. You'll undoubtedly meet them sooner or later," Holliday responded to Jack's question. "Anyway, Jack, I've taken up more of your time than I meant to. You can go back to your room now, if you want to."

===========================

After a little asking around, Alexandrine found the hotel Scat was staying at. "I'm sorry, but you just missed him," said the bellboy, answering Alexandrine's question of where he was. "He did leave a note for you, though." He handed her a small slip of paper that simply read:

I'm investigating Charla. Come find me at her house.
-Scat

Moloch patrolled around the village to make sure all the undead had returned to their proper places. "Hm... I'd better go check on Chepi before she gets TOO drunk." He chuckled to himself before whispering in that odd language. He felt a sort of pull towards the western part of the village and several minutes later, found Chepi going through her third round of drinks. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Chepi. But we shouldn't hang around too long. People might start asking questions." He tipped his hat to Errol. "It was nice to see you again, Grim."

Harold returned to his dorm and waited until after dark to begin his investigation. Keeping what Jennifer had told him to mind, he did his best to stay out of the open, checking several of the areas where students tended to go missing. Despite not finding solid evidence, he smelled something familiar at every area. Something that smelled rotten and black, and like a whole lot of other unpleasant things. "Where have I smelled that before?" And that's when it hit him. That's right, he had smelled it in Barton's office. And he only smelled it once before. "...Demon blood."

Jackson looked over Henri. There wasn't anything odd about him, but he still didn't seem like an ordinary human. "You made that wall? How?" Svetlana stepped forward. "I'm not quite sure what you mean, Sir. But yes. We are looking for something. We believe it might be somewhere up the nearby mountain." "But did you say something about monsters? That doesn't sound good." Jackson shook his head. "The only way up that mountain is through the woods. Mister, we're not enemies. But we seem to have a common goal. I'm Jackson and this is Svetlana. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Jack smiles as he tries to look as calm as he can with non humans. "Ah. Ok well who might I end up working with...that is not human?" He likes to think he is open minded but he has had at least three non human creatures try to kill him in his life time that he knows of.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Henri makes a face when Svetlana basically lies to him and huffs. "My name is Henri, that is all you need to know. And a common goal? Hm....perhaps...depends on what you are looking for. If you are going to go up the mountain, I'd suggest that we leave now before it gets too late." He turns to look towards his wall again. "Who knows when those creatures might come back. I have no idea what is up the mountain, but I am prepared for whatever we may face..." He then mumbles to himself. "Hopefully." The pair can clearly see he doesn't have any weapons on him to speak off.

-----------------------------------------

In her cell, Scarlet sighs boredly as she flicks at the runes on the walls and tries to mess them up to at least be able to call Aguni back out. "Damn anti-magic runes...making me stay lonely and having no way of escape." She grumbles to herself before finally sighing and slumping against a wall and tapping the floor slowly as her stomach growls. "I'm hungry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Chepi's eyes catch the light showing her tell tale glow of her eyes for a moment as she is addressed. She sips at her drink before placing the sunglasses back on. "Start asking questions?" She sounds a bit amused as her eyes drift back to her skeleton companion. "Surprised that the humans have not asked some already." She finishes off her drink before standing and sways slightly. "well it seems like our talk has been cut short Errol. I will see you some other time then."
She stands up and nods towards Moloch with a bit more then she normally would and takes up the position she was standing at before with a more of a predatory walk to her sway that speaks volumes about her general personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   

Back to top Go down

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5