Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm

French Countryside
6:30 PM
August 12th, 1940

On a warm summer's day, a car could be seen driving on a dirt path through a forest towards its destination, a castle built into the side of a mountain. As the sun began to set, the car began to climb its way up the winding road until it reached the castle gate. <"We're here, Herr Sturmgeist."> said the driver before he got out and opened the back door. Out stepped a man with pale blond hair and bright blue eyes, wearing the uniform of a high-ranking Nazi commander. As the gate began to open, the soldiers stationed outside saluted him, but he paid them no mind as he walked into the courtyard, where the officer in charge here stood waiting to greet him. <"Welcome. Welcome, Herr Sturmgeist. I hope your trip here was enjoyable,"> said the Officer as he reached his hand out. The man called Sturmgeist extended his own and shook the man's hand. <"It was alright. Of course, the locals were... less than friendly regarding my arrival.> The Officer chuckled lightheartedly. <"Yes, the French haven't exactly seen eye-to-eye with us since our occupation of the country. But come, come. You must be eager to begin your inspection."> As the Officer led the man called Sturmgeist further into the castle, the soldiers her going about their daily schedules, he began to think back on earlier.

=================
One hour earlier...

The blond-haired man was seated in a private cabin on the train he had been traveling on. Seated across from him were a wild-looking man with hazel eyes and a woman with long red hair. "Right. Let's go over the plan," he said to them. "A Nazi commander is supposed to be making an inspection of the castle where we believe the artifact is being stored. According to our contact, he's supposed to make a stop at the tavern in the town located near said castle. I'm going to drug him, steal his uniform, and take his place. I can use the inspection to check out the castle's floor plan. You two will have to stay near the town until after dark. When you get to the castle, wait for my signal before you head in." "Question," said the wild-looking man. "How will we know what the signal is, Jackson?" "...I'm still working on that, Harold. but I guess I'll improvise. When you're both inside, try to take out as many as you can before you meet up with me, and we'll head down into the castle's crypt. That's the most likely place the artifact will be." One trip to the tavern and bribing of the bartender later, Jackson relieved the passed out commander of his uniform and got into the car waiting for him, or rather Herr Sturmgeist.

==================

The Commander had taken the liberty of explaining the history of the castle and the surrounding countryside as he gave him the tour, but Jackson only really listened to half of it, taking mental notes of where everything was. Meanwhile, Harold and the red-haired woman were camped a short distance outside of the town. The sun had finally set, and Harold was drinking something out of a clear flask. When he finished, he began taking his boots off as the full moon peeked out from behind some clouds. "Break's over, Scarlet. Let's go." He began to growl loudly as he hunched over, hair rapidly growing all over his body as his muscles expanded and his features became more lupine in appearance. When his transformation finished, he looked over at Scarlet. "Grab onto me and hold on tight," he said in a low, gravel-like growl. Scarlet did so, and Harold took off into the forest, towards the castle.

Jackson had finished the inspection at this point and was settling into the room prepared for him. He figured that enough time had passed and stepped outside, telling the guards stationed outside his room that he needed to go to the outhouse. He made his way down there, but instead of going to the bathroom, he ducked into the castle's munition's depot. There was enough ammo and weaponry here to fight a prolonged battle, but they'd never get the chance to use it if Jackson had anything to say about it. He pulled a grenade out of a crate, pulled the pin, and chucked it before he ran for it. Several seconds later, the air was filled with a deafening boom as the depot went up in flames. Harold and Scarlet had reached the castle just in time to see the explosion. "That must be Jackson's signal! Hang on, Scarlet!" He began to climb straight up the side of the castle wall and stuck his head over the battlements to see a lone soldier wildly pointing his rifle all over the place to try and find who might be attacking them. Harold climbed over and quietly put Scarlet down before he lashed out at the soldier, burying his claws into his back before tossing him aside like a rag doll.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Scarlet snickers as she watches Harold deal with the soldier easily. "Good show Wolfie~ Let's see if Aguni and I can do with these guys." She says eyeing a group of a approaching soldiers with a smirk as Aguni appears around her waist and hisses at the soldiers before uncoiling from her and slithers across the ground as Scarlet smirks and spreads her arms and energy starts sparking from her palms. "Now now, can't let you have all the fun boys~" Scarlet snickers and grins as she thrusts her arms forward and releases several bolts of lightning at the soldiers, except one whom Aguni coils around and squeezes tightly as he bites the soldiers face before bursting into flames. "Ooooo forgot he could do that..." Scarlet says as she watches Aguni before summoning her sword in her right hand and puts her left on her hip. "Shall we go find Agent Frost Wolfie?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"Yes, let's." Harold took the lead, stopping at the top of some stairs. Looking down them, he could see several soldiers charging up them, who stopped when they saw what looked like a massive dog staring down at them. <"W-What the hell is that thing?!"> <"Who cares?! Kill it!"> "The soldiers opened fire on Harold as he leapt down at them, near-effortlessly tearing them apart, even though he took a few shots to the gut. Huffing slightly in pain, he leaned against a wall for a few seconds, the bullet holes in his stomach closing just as soon as they'd been opened. When he saw Scarlet running down to him with a concerned look on her face, he said "I'm alright, Scarlet. As long as these guys don't use silver bullets, I'll live. Now, let's go find Jackson."

Jackson hid behind a stack of crates as some soldiers came charging down the hall and right past where he was hiding. After they were gone, he made in the opposite direction, where the entrance to the crypt was. Rounding a corner, he ran into Harold, who almost impaled him with his claws. "Whoa! Whoa! Harold, it's me! It's Jackson!" "Harold? Jesus, I could've killed you!" "You almost did," Jackson replied, his heart hammering in his chest. "Follow me. I know where the crypt is." Harold and Scarlet followed Jackson to some stairs leading down into the earth. Harold went first, and as Scarlet went down after him, a few soldiers came into view. <"Herr Sturmgeist? What's going on?"> Jackson waited until Scarlet was downstairs with Harold, then said <"I think the intruders went down into the crypt. I'm going to try to head them off. You go and get some reinforcements. That's an order."> After the soldiers were out of sight, Jackson headed down too. "We probably only have a few minutes before they come back. You guys go on ahead," he said to Harold and Scarlet. As they ran further in, Jackson turned back to the crypt entrance, his eyes glowing brightly as the air around him grew cold. Pointing his hands at the entrance, freezing air began to blow out of them as he created a wall of ice several feet thick. "That- That should slow them down." Jackson followed the others, and as they came into view, he slumped against a wall. "Jackson!" Harold came over to him. "I-I'm okay, Harold. Just have to catch my breath. You guys waited?" "We don't know which way to go," Harold remarked, pointing out three separate corridors that went off in different directions. "Where to, fearless leader?" "Hard to say..." Jackson examined all three corridors, all of which were similar in appearace. "Any suggestions, Scarlet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:07 am

Scarlet sighs a bit and shakes her head as she walks into the middle of the hall with the corridors and looks down each one. "Hmm....well we could obviously each go down a our own corridor of course." A soft hiss is heard as Aguni appears and curls around Scarlet's waist and she giggles and pets him softly. "Or I could ask my good scaley friend here to scout ahead for us...we do have a certain link seeing as he is bound to me." She says with a wink as she kneels down and lets Aguni down onto the ground and he slithers down the right hallway. "Wolfie dear, could keep look out just in case anyone tries to sneak up on us?" Scarlet asks as she winks at Harold and her eyes turn snake-like before she stares down the way Aguni went, using their bond to see what he sees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 pm

"That might not be necessary. I sealed the entrance on my way down here. They won't be following us for at least a couple of hours," said Jackson. Fear danced across Harold's eyes. "Don't tell me we're stuck down here, Jackson!" "J-Just relax! Crypts like this usually have more than one entrance," Jackson assured his canine colleague. "Usually... I'm gonna go check out another corridor. You stay here and hold down the fort." Jackson pulled his pistol, a trusty Walther P38, out of his coat and started down the left corridor.

Aguni slithered his way down the right one, and eventually came to a barred gate. A barrier such as this was no obstacle to a snake, however, and Aguni easily slid under it. He came in a small area with stairs leading down to a large, round chamber with a few stone caskets going around the edge of it, and several more built into the walls. The torches burning in this room lit a grisly scene; several dead Nazi officers and soldiers lay strewn over the floor of the chamber. Some had had limbs torn off or pieces torn out of them by what looked like some kind of animal, and others still had been killed by gunshots to the head. The most disturbing part was that most, if not all of them had apparently killed each other.

Jackson's corridor was a dead end, but there was a large hole in the floor. He could barely make out another corridor running under this one, and a few feet to his left, he could see a ladder laying next to the hole. "Hmm... Seems like someone pulled this up in a hurry." Jackson grabbed the ladder and slid it into place before carefully climbing down. He didn't notice a moment go, but when he reached the bottom, he could smell something. "What the hell is that? Smells like... a battlefield. Like death..." He heard something, as well; a wet tearing sound a few feet in front of him. Jackson pulled a flashlight out, shaking it to charge the batteries and shined in front of him. A soldier was crouched down in front of him, facing away from Jackson, but something was wrong. His uniform was stained with blood and the smell Jackson noticed was coming off of him in thick waves. Then Jackson shined his flashlight a little lower and saw a dead soldier with his throat torn out. The soldier started to turn to face Jackson, and he felt the color drain from his face. The soldier's mouth was caked with blood, and his eyes were a blank white. He started shambling towards Jackson, a hungry moan issuing forth from his lips. Jackson didn't think. He aimed at the soldier's head and pulled the trigger, the gunshot louder than it should have been in the small corridor. A dark red hole opened up in the zombified soldier's forehead as it fell backwards with what sounded like a heavy sigh.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:39 am

Chepi quietly hides the body of the Nazi officer she knocked out and paralyzed with a bone pellet, after taking the looks of the man. She straightens out the uniform and looks her self over to make sure there is nothing obvious marking her for something other then the man. She places the hat on her head so it shields her eyes from the glare of the light to prevent the odd gleam of her eyes from showing up unless one watches closely and pays attention to what to look for.

She heads out to continues the man's patrol and ducks away periodically to look for any signs there might be another way out on the map she got off the stripped officer. Her eyes flick over the map to see if there is any thing of use as she avoids the germans as much as she can other then giving the basic replies she heard them giving each other when they passed each other when she was stalking her prey. The best she promised the Spookhouse, for this mission, is that she can only lead the solders astray and give those that entered the crypt, more time since she can make a quick escape. As well jam almost all guns that are firing at her, seeing native american myths were not a strong interest in the nazi cult. At least that is to her advantage as well as every one non-arian or white looking the same to the white devils.

With the strange ice spirit possessed man, Jackson, sealing them selfs in the crypt, she keeps some men busy with trying to get through the ice and taking others with her to find other ways in in only a small group of men so she can secure a way out if needed, as well as collect more bone and fresh components to do more powerful spells if things get hairy... well hairier then it is now. She makes sure to place her self behind them as she quietly checks her gun to make sure she could do a spray of bullets into their backs when she locates her fellow agents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 pm

"Well...that's a lovely sight to see..." Scarlet says as she shivers a bit. "Wolfie? Down this way is a barred gate and another chamber....with a grisly mess in there..." She gulps and looks at him with a slight worried smile. "Care to help me get to where Aguni is big guy? I think you could probably deal with the gate...I want to explore deeper into this crypt to find what we're here for AND a way out." Scarlet heads down the hallway Aguni went towards the gate, with Harold in tow. "I really hope Agent Frost is ok..." She thinks to herself and sighs as she reachs the gate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Jackson said a small prayer for the soldier's soul. German or not, he wouldn't wish something like that on anyone. He turned to climb back up the ladder when the tunnel behind him filled with unearthly moaning. Turning to shine his flashlight, he felt the bottom of his stomach disappear as about ten more zombies surged towards him. "FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!!!" Jackson scrambled up the ladder, exclaiming in shock as one grabbed his foot before he wrenched it out of the thing's grasp, and when he reached the top, he put bullets into the ones trying to climb up the ladder then pulled with all his might to bring the ladder back up out of the hole. The zombies simply stood there, pathetic whining noises escaping their throats as they reached up towards Jackson. "I should ask... for a raise when I get back," he whispered to himself, his heart pounding with adrenaline.

When they got to the gate, Harold gagged slightly. "Ugh... Bloody hell. That room positively stinks of death. All right." Harold put his hands under the gate. "I'll give this a try, Scarlet. But no guarantees." He started to lift, and the gate began to creak as it slowly but surely began to slide up until it was high enough for Scarlet to get through. "I don't know if it'll stay open if I let go. Go on." Scarlet stepped through and Harold ducked under and was about to let go of the gate when he saw Jackson running down the corridor towards them. Harold moved aside to let him through before letting go, the gate falling to the floor with a loud clang. "Jackson? What's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost." "N-Not exactly. Zombies. Lots of them. ...Oh, god! Smells like a slaughterhouse in here!" "Probably cause of that," Harold said, pointing down at the chamber where all the dead bodies were. "What the hell? What happened here?" "Not sure. Looks like they all killed each other," Harold replied. "But there's another hallway down there," he added as he pointed at an archway Scarlet hadn't noticed earlier, just as they heard moaning coming from past the gate. "Then it looks like that's the only way we can go," Jackson said grimly.

Meanwhile, while Chepi was busy buying as much time as they could, a soldier ran up to her, looking like he was about to pass out from exhaustion as he saluted her. <"S-Sir! We've found a passage further- further down the mountain that goes under the castle. It's another way into the crypt. Should we have our men go in and assist Herr Sturmgeist?">

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:01 am

Chepi looks over and nods slightly as she mimics the stolen body's voice, <Yes take ten men and i will be accompanying the group. > She looks at the man under the shadow of the hat as she keeps the stern voice. Again she places her self in the back of the group ready to take out those solders moving with her. She grimaces internally as she feels her bag of bone powder that shes uses to under stand people mentally by minor control spells. Hopefully this adventure will be profitable for her spell components.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Scarlet quivers and gags a bit at the smell of death in the room and covers her nose. "Can we just get out of this room before I get sick boys? I'm sure you wouldn't want a good looking girl like me to get sick on the job..." She says with a groan and starts down other hallway with Aguni slithering right beside her, Scarlet looks down at him and smiles. "Least I know you won't get sick on me my friend." Scarlet says with a giggle as she stops and looks back at harold and jackson. "Coming boys? I know ladies first and all but still..." She says with a huff as Aguni hisses at the other two agents seeming upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

"Of course, Scarlet." Jackson and Harold skirted past the bodies and made to follow Scarlet down the hallway, Harold going first with Jackson behind him. Eventually, they all came to a spiral staircase descending further down into the earth, lit torches spaced at fixed places along the stone steps. "Looks like whatever's behind those zombies might be down at the bottom. Everyone keep your guard up," Jackson said as they started making their way down the staircase. There weren't any zombies here, but a strange sensation crept over them - An indescribable feeling of dread that seemed to intensify the further down they proceeded. The source of this sensation was made apparent when they reached the bottom and saw an old wooden box laying open on a stone dais.

In front of the box was a sinister-looking knife with what appeared to be blood on the tip of it. Moving closer to it, they could see that the lid of the box had an inscription on it. "Any idea what it says?" Jackson pondered as he carefully picked up the knife. "Well, hang on there while I consult my book of ancient Frankish dialogue," Harold remarked. "Everybody's a comedian. But... I think I get a basic idea of what happened here. One of those soldiers must have opened the box and cut himself on the knife, and it must have somehow turned him into a zombie and made him attack his buddies. Which probably explains what happened back in that room above us," Jackson deduced, carefully putting the knife back in the box and stuffing it into his coat. "We've got what we came for, so let's try to find a way out of here." No sooner had Jackson finished his sentence when a large part of the wall to their right began to slide away, revealing the soldiers that Chepi had brought with her. They raised their weapons and aimed at Harold and Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 am

Chepi sighs as she steps back with the gun in hand and opens fire to take out the men with her going fora spray at chest height with the gun. Only After warning Harold, Jackson, and Scarlet down. Her other hand she flicks a bone shard at a man so he turns and shoots his other partners, in dead fear as he sees his team mates turn inso horrible unspeakable figures. As well as flicking out bone dust with it to jam their guns to prevent them from shooting her associates. Once every one is dead, Chepi kills her 'assistant'. "Nice to see you guys again. I have secured a way out." She tilts her hat back to allow them to see the strange reflection of light in her eyes. "If you don't mind i will be keeping this man's appearance if needed." As she speaks she reloads the gun as she speaks And takes up an actual rifle from the solder.

"I will remain here to make sure your pathway remains open." She keeps out that she needs to ingredients and the germans just supplied her with an overly abundant supply of ingredients. She smiles ever so slightly as she loops the rifle over her shoulder and moves the bodies just out of sight of the hallway she came from. She is fairly unaware of the unliving horrors the group ran into earlier when exploring the crypt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Jackson still didn't know how they would have survived that if it hadn't been for Chepi's timely intervention. All he knew was that they were told to get down and the next thing, shots rang out and when Jackson looked up, the soldiers were dead. It took him a few seconds to realize what had happened before Chepi explained herself. "Ch-Chepi? What are you doing here? N-Never mind. I'm just glad you showed up when you did. We'll go on ahead and go back down to the town. If you're staying here, be careful. There's zombies back the way we came." With that, Jackson and the others made their way down the newly opened tunnel, eventually coming out a ways down the mountain away from the castle. "So what now?" inquired Harold? Jackson stayed quiet as he thought up a plan. "Jackson!" "I'm thinking. I'm thinking. ...I got it," Jackson finally said. "You guys go back without me. I'm gonna stay here and try to buy you a little time." "Okay. Good luck, Jackson. Scarlet, grab onto me," Harold requested. When Scarlet looped her arms around the werewolf's neck, he took off down the mountain.

Jackson began to make his way back up to the castle, and didn't have to walk far before a large number of soldiers led by the Commander. <"Herr Sturmgeist! I thought you were dead!"> Jackson gathered his confidence, and said in an annoyed tone <"I'm not happy, Commander."> <"Hm? W-W-Why is that?"> <"Oh, I think you know why, Commander,"> Jackson retorted as he pointed at the Commander. <"I went down into the crypt to try to head off the intruders, and I'm not very pleased with what I saw. I saw the bodies. It seems somebody sealed them in there and left them to die."> <"You can't prove I did it!"> the Commander snapped, Jackson having clearly struck a nerve. <"But- But that hardly matters. Did you find the intruders?"> <"Yes. It was... some woman who shot lightning and ice from her fingertips and she had a giant of a dog at her beck and call,"> Jackson replied. <"They made me lead them to where the artifact was and then knocked me out. By the time I came to, they were already gone and the soldiers you sent to assist me were dead."> <"But Herr Sturmgeist. Why did they not simply kill you too?"> <"I don't know why, dammit!"> Jackson angrily yelled. <"Look. I'm not happy with you, Commander. I require a transport back to the town. I'm returning to Berlin. You can be sure that I will tell the Furher everything I've seen here.">

"Hehehe... Somebody should give me an Oscar." Jackson said to himself as he rode back to the town in a truck. Disembarking at the train station, Jackson headed inside and found a place to change out of the uniform, then found Scarlet waiting for him with a brown dog laying next to her. "God, I am glad to be out of that uniform. If I ever have to wear one again, it'll be too soon," Jackson mused, petting the dog behind the ears. "Are you as ready to go home as I am, Harold?" The dog nodded, barking happily at him. Jackson left for a minute, then came back with two tickets. "Um... are you okay, Scarlet?" Jackson took the oppurtunity to ask her, putting his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Scarlet blinks at Jackson and giggles playfully. "Of course I am Mr. Frost, why wouldn't I be?" She winks and kneels down to scratch Harold behind his ears. "You did good boy~ You deserve a dinner with me when we get back home." She teased before looking up at Jackson. "So we are waiting for Chepi yes? Or does she have her or manner of returning home? Because I really do not wish to leave her here all alone with the nasty nazis." She frowns as she says this and looks off back the way they came. "You think she is alright at least right now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Chepi lets her eyes drift over the others lazily as they leave. She extracts a bone dagger and starts to cut away clothing and flesh to get at some of the bones she could easily use in her spell craft. She removes ribs from most of them, as well as the hands and feet which she uses a zippo lighter to burn to prevent blood from oozing out of the body parts. She carefully packages them up to take up as little room as she can get them to take up. She takes one of the bags off the solders and places her packaged gifts into the bag with care before packing them up and heads out. She keeps an eye out for any men that might be around as she shifts into a large Blakiston's Fish-owl, using the owl feathers under her shirt, as she carries off the package. Using the nocturnal eyes of the owl she locates the wolf shifter and the snake woman. She silently descends on the pair landing in a near by tree. One talon clutching the bag's straps and the other holding on to the branch. She rests her self for a bit since the extra weight does wear on her quickly. She watches them silently switching foot to foot with the bag and following silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Jackson and Scarlet boarded a train which would take them to Paris, where'd they catch a plane back to America. Harold and Chepi stowed away, and Harold made his way to the private cabin Jackson and Scarlet had, curling up on one of the beds and going to sleep. The trip to Paris was pretty much uneventful, though the train did have to stop once or twice because of farmers' livestock wandering onto the tracks.

Washington, D.C.
10:48 AM
August 15th, 1940

A pair of elevator doors opened, and the group, led by Jackson stepped out into a basement hallway, walking a short distance down it to a door. A bronze plaque next to the door read "Department of Biological & Wildlife Research". Jackson opened the door and the group stepped into a rather small, plain-looking office. A woman was seated at a desk in front of them, her face buried in paperwork. Jackson cleared his throat and the woman looked up. "The world is a dark place," Jackson stated plainly, prompting the woman to ask "Who will protect the world from darkness?" "We will," Jackson answered. The woman smiled at them all, then pressed a button under her desk. A portion of the wall behind her slid down, revealing a secret hallway. The group followed it to another elevator and took it down to the headquarters of the Spookhouse. The large room they came into was not unlike an office building, a few people greeting them or waving at them. "You guys take five, okay? I'm gonna give my report to Hapscomb," Jackson said before making his way to the Vice Director's office. He knocked, and the man inside said "Come in." Jackson did so, and an elderly Colonel wearing an eyepatch, his uniform covered in medals, beckoned him to sit down.

Hapscomb listened quietly as Jackson told him everything that happened in France, and when Jackson finished, he stood up. "So that's all you have to say, then?" "Yes, Sir," Jackson replied. "......Well done then, Agent Frost. I suppose I would have done what you did too, were I still an operative. Thought I MIGHT have been a bit more subtle regarding a signal for my comrades." "Heh, y-yes, Sir," said Jackson. "I trust you retrieved the artifact, then?" "Yes, Sir. It's right here." Jackson pulled the box containing the knife out of his jacket. "Very good, then. Please deposit it in the vault. We'll contact you when we have your next assignment. Dismissed, Agent Frost." Jackson took the knife to the Spookhouse's vault, where they stored artifacts that had been acquired or retrieved by past operatives, then went to find Harold and Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Chepi quietly catches a train by siting on the top as an owl. She lazily closed her eyes as she sits on the train. Once she gets to the airport she finds a isolated area to grind up the bones or carve the bones into pellets. She then takes the form of a centipede, which she has a dead husk curled about her ankle, to sneak aboard the plane. She catches a plane back to america, near the head quarters. Again she flies in a owl form to land on the roof so she can strip out of of the nazi's uniform. She Sighs as she disposes of the uniform and brushes out the pants she has to wear at the moment. She sighs as she feels exposed with out her furs and other skins covering her body but normal woolen clothing. She folds up the uniform and heads down to Headquarters looking a bit frazzled from feeling so defenseless at the moment. She gives the code to let her. She keeps up a proper human pace while outside in normal human eyes, but once inside her gait becomes more of a predatory stalk of an animal looking for prey. She regrets not eating any thing before coming but that can be put to the side for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Scarlet let out a bored yawn as Jackson left to make his report then reached down to pet Harold. "Well pup, I'm gonna go freshen up and change clothes. Let Mr. Frost know ok boy?" She said with a smile then starts for her room and smirks to herself before turning to wink at Harold. "You could take your other form and join me if you'd like~" She teased and blew the werewolf a kiss before finally heading to her room in the agency.

Once at her room, Scarlet closes her door but doesn't bother locking it as she strips herself of her clothing and enters her private bathroom to start water for a nice warm bath, the door again open. When the water is filled she lights a few candles before slowly getting in and sighing happily. "Aaaaahhh....so warmmmm..." She coo'd and closes her eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 pm

As Jackson made his way back to where he last saw Harold and Scarlet, he bumped into a black man wearing a completely white tuxedo and top hat. "Oh, excuse me." "My fault, really. I wasn't watching where I was goi- Jackson!" The man gave Jackson the kind of hug a man who hasn't seen a friend in a long time gives. "Good to see you again, Scat," Jackson said. "How was France?" "Eh... It was alright. Snuck into a German occupied castle, killed a few zombies, stole a dangerous artifact. The usual," Jackson responded. "Hehe. Well, glad you had fun. I can't stay to talk. I'm leaving for New Orleans," Scat said, adjusting his hat slightly. "Oh? What kind of business do you have there?" "I'm to contact someone named Alexandrine Navarro and see about bringing her back to the Spookhouse," Scat explained. "Well, I wish you luck." The two bid each other goodbye and went their separate ways.

Meanwhile, Harold, still in his dog form, slipped into Scarlet's room, changed back to normal, and locked the door. He was naked, but didn't bother getting dressed as he snuck into the bathroom, creeping up behind Scarlet and proceeding to rub her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Scarlet smiles faintly and coos as she relaxes thanks to Harold's massage, she tilts her head back and looks up at him with a playful smile. "Hello wolfie~ Shall we oh....move back to the bed?" She asks and without waiting for a response, she gets out of the tub and turns to playfully push him back outside of her bathroom and onto her bed with a grin. "You KNOW when the full moon is out Wolfie...that it's our [i]special[/i[ time of the month~" With that she looks round the room and snaps her fingers using her magic to make the candles around the room go out shrouding them in darkness as they go about their business in bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Chepi leaves for her room to change into her normal attire of skirt and braids in some of her charms and feathers into her long black hair. Feeling more relaxed about having her furs back on she leaves to find out what the next mission would be, now that she feels presentable. She stops to go through a drawer to dig up some jerky from one of her other romps and looks to see if any one needs anything. Only out of politeness of who she is working for, surly they could find something for her to do.
As she passes by Scarlet's room she hears animalistic rutting and she shakes her head slightly. She carries on not even bothering to pause to the noises as she moves on. She quietly heads to where the offices are and softly knocks on the door of where she gets her assignments. She silently chews on the dried jerky as she waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Unaware of the Spook House agent that is traveling to speak with her, Alexandrine is enjoying the dad in her garden gathering fresh herbs and bundling them together before hanging them up to dire out. She plays with Papa Ba as he hunts for rats among the tall grass. She finishes gathering the herbs then goes about cheeking on the chickens and goats. Mama Sophie had called earlier and asked her to bring two plump chickens over later. One was to be made into a special dinner for a friend of Mama Sophie's that was coming to visit and the other to be part of a ritual Mama Sophie was doing that night. After putting the two she had selected into crates Alexandrine gathers up Papa Ba and put him into her pack and her other things before heading out to Mama Sophie's with the chickens humming to her self and enjoying the sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Jack leans back as he closes his note book of myths and legends as he pulls out his spare book of rumors. He glances over the page about weird screams in a graveyard at night at the normal hours of the darkest hour. He rubs his scalp with the edge of his pencil and scribbles down things he thinks it might be. He frowns as he draws a blank on the choking part but he has over heard there were people claiming that what ever it is looked like kids? He flips through his color coded myths to find kid related ones. "Nav? Jaud?...uh...well ...bogyman? Hope its nothing Asian. Don't think there are any children myths of native Americans. Hmm witches? Might need white ash and salt..." He pockets his rumor black book in his coat and swings it over his shoulder before pocketing the small bags of white ash and salt. He flips his hat onto his head and is about to leave before turning about to grab a small vile of holy water.
He locks his door behind him self. He trots down to the graveyard and examines the graves to see if any thing happens in the day light. As far as he can tell nothing seems to happen other then the normal noises. He looks about and shrugs as he lingers near the area to head into the grave yard, seeing this is his day off of work.
He scales the wall at night to land in the yard and starts exploring the area for any thing that might give him any ideas on what is causing the disturbance. He heard small wails of a small child once he gets farther into the cemetery. Worry tugs at him why a child would be here of all places. 'Baptise me please!' He stops in confusion at the strange wailing plead when he hears it before moving towards the wailing child.
"Hey are you alright?" He slowly approaches the sobbing child he found sitting on a grave. The child looks pretty normal as he gets closer easing his fears as he says in a more relaxed voice, "Do you need help home?" As the child turns to look at him something is not right about it's proportions, spindly body with an over sized head. Jack pulls away as he lets his mind race over what the hell that could be till the bearable wail becomes a horrifying yell. Jack jumps away as the creature makes a swipe to grab at him before more horrifying yells seem to join the one attacking him.
"What a Brodie to show up here. You're all pills you know that." He barks at the general direction most of the wails are coming from as he turns tail and books it. He runs along the path to avoid stepping on any of the graves as he high tails his ass out of there with the creatures behind him. He cusses as he sees a child warping in the corner of his eye turning into a dog thing with weird hind quarters. They are a pack of Drekavacs! Fook it all, i need a dog. Jack does a running jump to get his hands over the wall and hoisted him self up and over as he continues to run now that he realized what they are. His coat billows out behind him just a bit as he lands and takes off running yet again. Spends a good time sprinting since he prepared him self with all the wrong items to deal with something like that.
He runs through his mind on dogs he could keep near him before heading down towards the warehouses. There are always pooches down there that like him. He does not bother to look behinds him as he heard yowls of the creatures behind him. He does skidding across the pavement with his shoes as he whips around corners to try to lose them. He pants heavily, not use to a flat out sprint he has to hold for a long period.
As he rounds the corner he finds the pack of stray dogs he was looking for and whisles as he tries to get their attention, "Hey boys come here. come on." The dogs trot over as they seek the food he normally brings for them. Jack pants as he slowly hears the wailing die away as the Drekavac that were chasing him seem to falter greatly in their pursuit after him. "Oh yes your good boys aren't you. Protecting poor Jack like this. "He lets him self catch his breath as he laughs slightly at his luck. The worse and best luck seem to follow hand in hand with him. He pets the dogs vigeriously as he smiles just happy that he is still alive. He can't see the creatures that persuade him but he is pretty sure his best bet is to stay around the pups for the next hour or so. Also bring them a big meal as thanks for saving him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:07 pm

The door in front of Chepi opened and a office worker gave her a folder with her newest assignment in it, before he closed the door again. The papers in the folder said that she was to return to Europe and undermine a few Nazi operations, a list of which were on one page. Meanwhile, in Scarlet's room, Harold kissed the red haired magic user tenderly before he pried himself away from her, getting dressed. "I'll be back in a little while, love. Just gonna go see what my next assignment is." Harold exited her room and met up with Jackson, who had just finished talking on the phone with Hapscomb. "Harold. Hey. Hapscomb wants to see us in his office," Jackson said. "Fair enough. I was just about to see what my next assignment was, anyway." The two headed to Hapscomb's office and sat down. "I have a new mission for you, gentlemen." He showed them a dossier for one Jack Lafaye. "Also known as Smilin' Jack, he has an extensive knowledge of myths and folklore, which could prove useful to us," the Colonel said as Jack and Harold flipped through the dossier. "Our intelligence says that he's currently living in Chicago. I'd like you to go there and see about recruiting him. Your tickets are in the back of the folder and your travel arrangements have been made. Good luck, gentlemen." They looked in the back of the folder and sure enough, there were two tickets to Chicago. "Huh. Looks like Scarlet can't come with us this time," Harold stated, his features saddening a little. "I'd better go tell her." "Okay, I'll meet you at the elevator," replied Jack.

===================

New Orleans, Louisiana
4:43 PM
August 15th, 1940

Scat made his way to where the woman named Mama Sophie lived, his cane tapping quietly against the street as he drew more than a few stares from the way he was dressed. He was used to it, though. He finally stopped in front of the door to Mama Sophie's home and knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Scarlet pouts playfully as Harold leaves. "Okie wolfy! Come back when you're done!" She blows him a kiss as he leaves and she throws a night gown on and yawns a bit as she rubs her eyes. "Mmm...perhaps I should take a nap for a bit...Hey Aguni?" She calls at the spirit serpent appeared near a statue of her cult's god near her door. "If anyone comes looking, care to let them in for me? Especially if it's wolfy~! K?" The snake just nods at her and watches the door as Scarlet drifts off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP   

Back to top Go down

The Spookhouse: A Supernatural RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next