Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The New Frontier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Delta sighed, but nodded. "I'm merely tagging along for now. I'm worried about him, but at the same time, I--... Well, let's just say I have my needs out of him and his companion. I think they want me to come along too, so just the same, it seems it's a mutually beneficial idea.", he explained, as though he were relieving a great burden from his chest.

"Even if it means me becoming his Pokemon, it's something I gotta do for some people.", he added finally with much regret in his tone.

-----

Hagane stretched out and began to doze off on the end of the bed where Rhys was stayed at. He carefully set down his belt of equipment on the floor, being sure as to not disturb his injuries, and flopped on the bed, staring at the ceiling. The two were silent as they contemplated in their own minds of the events of the day, taking in their experiences.

Rhys was first to break the silence, muttering to himself "And here I thought city life was rough. First day here and I'm already whipped."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Rhys. You can't count on wild armies of Pokemon raiding and looting an entire city. This is really unusual... I've never heard of anything like it.", Hagane said to reassure Rhys.

"I guess you're right, yeah. Definitely nothing like what we expected..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 am

As soon as Petrel left melody sighed and then got up and picked up all the notes as well as the one on her bag. She sat back on her bead to read them all and then write a note telling Petrel to stop being such a messy slob.

Having trouble getting to sleep Melody got up and when to the phone and dialed the familiar number to Professor Oak’s lab and waited for an answer.

When the video phone was answered Melody was staring at a rather dirty and frazzled Tracy and professor Oak.

“Oh, Melody, what a nice surprise. Your calling to check up on your pokemon I presume?” asked professor Oak as a Pikachu jumped on his head and then looked at Melody.

“Yes Professor, HI Tracy…. Is that my Little Kate monster I see you miss you sister don’t you?” Melody asked as she started talking to the pickachu

“They all seem to miss you Mel” came Tracy’s voice which sounded really tired.

“Soooo…. Why you guys all dirty?” Melody asked with a Smirk. She knew her pokemon proboly started a fight with another trainers pokemon.

Tracy Laughed “I guess you already know don’t you Mel. Your pokemon started Fighting Ash’s pokemon again.”

“Ohhh so it was my 10 Tauros again was it?…. You know Red will put a stop to it if you ask her to help”

“Well your char izard has become quite the handful as well the ones that seem to be doing fine are the little ones” Commented Professor Oak as he started dusting himself off the rest of the way. “Anyway I should bring in your Eevees and Raichu they all seem to be able to keep every on calm…. By the way is there a reason your pokemon are soo territorial?”

Melody Laughed “It probably has to do with the fact I always seem to attract theives cause of my oddly colored pokemon and well the normal colored ones seem to like the odd colored ones because they are more adventuress than normal they decided to protect the ring leaders of their fun family. If you think about it half of my own pokemon would not have become friends, if it weren't for Mina and Kuromaru and a few of my other pokemon i dont think that half of my pokemon would me in my family now”

Tracy nodded “I can believe that and most of your pokemon do have their quarks especially the Eevees.”

“I was just checking to see how every one was doing. Kate monster could you tell everyone to behave or I will now try to have them brought over to the new professor's lab so I can visit with them and make new teams to challenge the gyms and contest with”

Kate nodded then jumped off Professor Oak’s head and ran out side.

“So Mel you really want to transfer all you pokemon to Professor Redwood’s grounds? That might take a while and you would need to get permission to more that many pokemon all at once.” Tracy said as Professor Oak nodded.

“Yeah especially with to pokemon riots going on here that might take some time. I am sure they will behave now that they have a promise from me I am sure Ace and Red are itching to battle as well as my other pokemon”

After that they just chatted awhile wile Melody told them what has been going on as well as just talking.

As Melody Hung up she couldn’t help but wish there was more between her and Tracy but since she was traveling they decided to just be friends…. That would do for now Melody thought as she checked up on the Magby in her care and then feed her pokemon that were hungry and crawled back in bed and when to sleep to await the start of a new day of travel filled with Pokemon catching training and practice for gym battles and Contest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 am

"Yeah, this is a TV. And we've been to Jubilife. I've seen the big TV you're talking about," Pan said as he flipped through channels in search of something they could all watch together, while Kira laid her head against Rio; she was pretty tired. Judy happily shook May's hand. "Yeah, I am. My name's Judy, and it's nice to meet you," she said as she picked out some crackers, chips, and candy bars for Rio, Gideon, and the others. "...I guess they won't mind if I eat a little before I go back." On that, Judy opened a Snickers bar and ate it in three bites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Somewhere on a main street in the dwindling daylight, a human and an Oddish were walking.
"Think we should get some food for the other two?" Olimar asked.
"Considering Layla's shopping habits, yeah." Petrel could only wonder at the amount and variety of strange trinkets and clothes that she could only have bought now. At least Hina would have to carry it. "Hopefully, Mobius'll find them and tell them."

Meanwhile, in the skies above Azul Coast, a steely-gray blur was flitting about, completely unaware of what happens on the ground.

And, elsewhere, a Lilligant was staring down an excitable Totodile and a suspicious-looking Croagunk.
Hmm...to stall, or not to stall? Shall I wait for Hina? Layla thought as the Totodile went up to her, expecting something. She smiled and glanced once at the Croagunk. He's cautious. Good for him. That narrows down my options.
She smiled at the Totodile that came up to her. He was within her reach. She put one arm behind her back to ready an attack.
"Reward, huh? What do we have to do?"
"Submit."
She tossed out a Leech Seed from behind her at the Totodile, moving to strike simultaneously with an Absorb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 am

(Edit: this happens a little after Opti's post for the begining of the next day)

After Melody got her room and took her nap, she left to help deal with the damage/mess the rouge pokemon made in the town as well as take car of any stragglers that she felt she needed to try to catch. Buy the time that all that was settled she and her team when to find something for dinner and once that was done they headed up to bed.

When Melody wakes up in the next morning she gets all of her stuff together careful not to wake the sleeping Petreal or his pokemon. As her and her pokemon leave the room they go get breakfast and look at a map to see where the closet gym is so she can get a head start on heading there and start training in the area.

Finding out there was a gym near by Melody decided to go camp out in the woods as part of her training. So she decides to spend the next week in the woods training for her battle at the water gym that was in the city.

Last edited by Yumichika on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Kathy nods and smiles softly at Delta. "I understand Delta, and you can trust that my lips will be sealed about this." She nods reassuringly at him. "Now why don't you go join your friends and relax for the rest of the day hmm? I'm sure you must be worn out after everything that went on today."
---------------------------------------

May laughs softly at Judy and pats her on the head. "Remember to save some for your friends ok dear? I'll see you all later." She smiles and waves to Judy before walking back to Micheal's room with the treats for everyone. When she arrives she blinks and smiles at her sleeping friends, Micheal simply flopped onto one bed and the twins curled up on the other one. She puts the snacks down on the table between the beds and smiles as she slips onto the bed the twins are on and lays down without disturbing them as she goes to sleep too.
---------------------------------------

The totodile jumps in surprise as it takes the hits head on and meeps in pain. "O-ow! That's not a reward you mean girl!" He whines out as he tries to bite her with Ice Fang but collapses from the damage of the super effective attacks used on him. After the attacks on the totodile, Layla sees the croagunk in front of her now via Faint Attack, his stinger fingers glowing faintly. "...I knew we couldn't trust someone like you." He grumbles out and hits Layla with a dual poison sting strike before picking up the totodile and hopping away. "I'm going to assume these things belong to you...and we'll clear out before your friends decide to engage us as well...I know you wouldn't attack someone with a adantage over you without having back up...farewell for now."

With a silent huff the Croagunk runs out of the alleyway carrying the KO'd totodile while leaving Petrel and Co.'s loot behind for them to collect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Judy entered the room, raising her voice so they could all hear. "Who's hungry?" Pan leaped off the bed and took a bag of cheese crackers from her, tearing it open with his teeth and eating happily. Gideon took a bag of chips and took the rest from Judy, putting it in a cabinet before offering a candy bar to Rio. "Want some, Rio?" Jet and Atlas, meanwhile, had made it down to the lobby by now and approached a Pokemon Ranger. Jet cleared his throat and said "Uh, 'scuse me. Mr. Ranger Guy? Our trainer sent us down here to lend a hand. Do you guys need any help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 am

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SC-bwuh?" Hina rounded the corner only to find Layla leaning against the wall, clutching her side.
"Oh. There you are. I'm afraid you're a bit late," Layla said weakly. "Would you be a dear and fetch my purse over there? I'm afraid I dropped it in the scuffle."
Hina grabbed her purse and gave it to her. Layla opened it and took out a Pecha Berry and an Oran Berry and started eating. "Ah...much better."
"What happened?"
"I'm afraid I overlooked certain...factors."
"Ah, you got smacked around by the Croagunk, thinking you could stall him out while I shank him in the back."
"...More or less. I'm still too weary to argue with that."
Hina looked past her and saw the pile of shopping bags on the other end of the alley, and the bag of loot they left in the dumpster, mostly untouched. "Hey, they left our stuff! Think you can help me with-" Hina turned to Layla, only to see her walking out to the street.
"Come now," Layla said, "we must make our way back to Master Petrel. It's late." She walked off.
"...Well, at least you're acting normal." Hina then looked at the bags. "...Oh damn."
Soon after, a tower of shopping bags could be seen wobbling and occasionally spinning out of the alley, following Layla's flowery scent.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

"Thanks, I'll do that.", Delta said nodding with a weary look on his face. He saunters his way back to the hallway lined with guest rooms, entering Rhys and Hagane's room. The two look up with a curious expression.

"So. What was she asking you about?", Rhys asked.

"Well, she wanted to hear the truth. The ruse was flimsy as it was and she was no fool. She's aware that I'm not your Pokemon. But-..."

"But...?", Hagane interjected.

"I'm going with you guys. Even if it means relinquishing independence and embracing the 'network', I'm coming along as your Pokemon when we get registered tomorrow."

Rhys' expression swelled to a delighted smile. "That's great, Delta! I'm glad you're coming along."

Hagane, however, seemed pensive and curious. "What's this 'network'?"

"The network is code Lusium has for the registration system throughout the island's internal affairs administration. Not many really know about its existence aside from the higher ups and some of us with a brain between our ears. It's a secretive sort of project that integrates government and research. A way to gather information while policing the use of Pokemon. It's prevented a lot of crime in human cities and even stopped most Pokemon thieves who steal other trainers' companions."

"Government and research?"

Just outside their door, the woman from the S.S.Hydro was listening in, casually leaning against the wall with an absentminded expression.

"The objective is to gather data on the Pokemon's behavior and intimate details. While the monitoring isn't apparent, they do track what the trainer does I think. This inadvertantly allows them to monitor Pokemon activity to an extent too."

"How do you know all this, Delta...?", Hagane asked.

"I make a trade of selling information to help out... My family.", Delta explained as he found a wooden chair near the door, hopping up and taking a seat.

"And you learned all this through who?", Rhys asked, sounding ever more intrigued by Delta's story.

"It's something I can't really reveal... Sorry. It's important that you two know who you're partnering up with though before we travel. It may be dangerous to have me tag along, but understand that the both of us need eachother. For you to get around Lusium, and for me to... Well I kind of need help from you two. And others in due time too.", he explained, shuffling his feet on the foot bar below the seat.

"Our help? With what?"

"To help free my family. My little brother and mother. They're not related to me by blood, but they're the only family I have... The only reason I fight..."

The mysterious woman outside stands and begins to walk from the wall, pacing the halls with a thoughtful look. She scratched her chin in an exaggerated and quixotic manner.

"That's inexcusible! They can't be just held hostage like this!", Hagane barked up, sounding more chivalrous than usual.

"That's the thing though. They're guaranteeing their protection while they're kept in care of the higher ups. Slowly training them to unlock powers they shouldn't naturally be capable of so they can serve them. If for nothing else, their own survival."

"Terrible... Well Delta. I'm in. I can't let your troubles be your burden alone. But I must ask. How did you end up with a group like uh..."

"Lusium."

"Right, Lusium. Why come?"

"I was their informant. In order to gain protection from Lusium itself and its ever expanding army, I had to help them or be assimilated or even worse. I sold them tactical information and trade route info for raids. I was then assigned combat tasks while my family was held back. They warned me that failure to attack at least one human would carry dire consequences for my family. So I went with that mean mawile to try and attack unsuspecting victims. In theory, I did do as they asked whereupon encountering you and Hagane. The captain's pretty literal and holds his word, so I trust that things are safe for them.", Delta explained as he paced the room with a tense expression.

"I see... So then with our help, you plan to try and rescue your family before Lusium does something to them. But what makes you think the two of us are any help?", Rhys asked as he crossed his legs, sitting on the end of the bed.

"I believe you two are the right kind of people who can help me. You just need to get stronger and more skilled is all. And in that time, I'm planning that we'll find more friends like May who helped us before in this cause. But I can't make you go on this crazy plan of mine. You have to decide that this is what you want to do. Will you help my family and I?"

The mysterious woman silently slinks back towards their door, listening in intently as the hall clears of any people.

Rhys and Hagane look at one another with an affirming nod. "How can I say no when someone's in danger and there's excitement around every bend in this scheme?", he declares with a complacent grin.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Rio sniffs at the candy bar before taking it nomming on it happily, he perks up at the chocolately goodness and eats it quickly. "Yum! I love this kind of food!" He cheers and finishes the candy bar then lets out a soft yawn. "I'm tired....I think I'm gonna lay down ok?" He asks as he lays down by Kira and nuzzles against her lightly.

As Atlas and Jet approach the Ranger, he simply smiles at them and shakes his head. "No thank you, we've got everything under control here and you helped out enough today. Why don't you go rest up and relax ok?"
-----------------------------------------------

The sun had just about set by now and everything has calmed down, Rangers have asked everyone who helped clear up the mess to return to their hotel rooms/homes. As Layla and Hina made their way back towards the hotel, the Croagunk had begun stalking them from the rooftops with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Kira blushed slightly as Rio nuzzled her. "U-U-Um... R-Rio? Thank you again. F-For- For saving me." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, turning even redder in the process. "Sorry to bother you, then," said Atlas, and he and Jet nodded as they went right back up to the room. By the time they got there, everybody was getting ready for bed. Gideon was already in his PJ's and brushing his teeth, Pan curled up at the foot of the bed and already asleep. Judy was sleeping on the couch with a small blanket, and Jet plopped down next to her. They both agreed silently that it had been a long day and just went to sleep, the Rhyhorn snoozing at the foot of the couch. Gideon had finished brushing his teeth at this point, and he chuckled silently as he saw all of his pokemon sleeping. When he saw Kira and Rio laying together, he gave them a little blanket out of his backpack, and the Kirlia gratefully pulled it over herself and Rio as her trainer turned in for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 pm

"Um...I think we're lost. They said something about a cafe." Hina tottered under the shopping bags. "Think you can ask where so we can make our way?"
"Why don't we go ask them?" Layla said, pointing to something Hina had to spin around to see. Olimar and Petrel were sitting at an outdoor table in front of the aforementioned cafe. "Let's not keep them waiting."
The two went over to Petrel and Olimar. "oh Arceus that's a lot of stuffSo, Mobius told you guys where we were?"
Hina dropped everthing on Petrel's feet, causing him to yelp in pain. "Nope. Haven't seen him all day."
At that moment, Mobius came down from wherever he was and saw Layla, and was about to say something. Then he saw Petrel and shut up.
"You did look after Ellen, right?" He nodded. "Good. Anyways, I have to tell you all something. We're taking on the gym challenge tomorrow."
"He announced it, everyone push him in tomorrow if he decides to back out," Olimar said.
"Oh quiet. You're up first, just so you know," Petrel said.
"Great," Olimar said. "You just love punishing me, don't you?"
"Mobius will be second up, and Layla, you'll take the third spot. Assuming this is a 3v3 format...been a while since I stepped into a gym. Especially this region."
"I will do my best, Mas-I mean, Petrel."
They ate, Petrel having ordered for Mobius, Hina and Layla assuming that they'd show up sometime. As they left the cafe, Petrel and Hina sharing cargo duty, Layla dropped something from her bag. Hina picked it up and found it to be a tear-stained handkerchief, probably used earlier...She was crying after the encounter with the Croagunk and Totodile, she thought.

As they reached the hotel ("This looks more posh than I thought. Better than a Center cot," Hina remarked) they lumped their cargo carefully next to the bed Ellen was sleeping in. Layla immediately went to sleep on the bed next to Ellen, and Petrel was on the other side of the sleeping Magby. Hina and Olimar curled up at the foot of the bed, and Mobius took a pillow. They decided to look at the loot when they woke up, before heading to the gym. Olimar believed they were ready for the gym leader.
Petrel only hoped so.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Soon nightfall fully falls upon the city and the day wraps up to a close, some rangers, poke'mon, and city workers working late into the night to repair the damage done. The hotel where everyone is staying soon goes quiet as all the guests pack it in for the night.

As day break hits the next day, Rio is the first to wake of Gideon's group and has turned on the TV to watch the news curiously, his tail flicking idly as he watches. The news person, says that most of the damage is repaired enough for the gym, colosseum, and water park to reopen for public use. "Water park? What's that?" Rio mumbles to himself as he tilts his head and keeps watching.
-----------------------------------------------

When Melody arrives in the forest in the morning, she can see various small bird and rodent type poke'mon eyeing her cautiously before running/flying away, the further she got from town she would find a good camping spot near a small stream in a clearing. The trees in the clearing full of varying types of berries.
------------------------------------------------

There is a soft knock at Rhys' door and the familiar voice of the nurse from the day before, Kathy, is heard. "Mr. Rhys? You awake? Me and May have brought you some breakfast for you and your two poke'mon friends." She says with a happy tone in her voice as the audino with her giggles outside the room.
--------------------------------------------------

In Michael's room, the twins are the first to stir awake and hop down onto the floor to stretch out and yawn loudly. "Nyaaaaawn....hmm....seems like we are the first ones up brother." Dawn murmurs to Dusk quietly who nods in response. "Yeah, wanna watch some TV till they wake up?" Dawn perks up her ears and nods happily. "Sure!" Dusk turns on the TV via remote for them and they sit in front of it watching, both perk up and smile widely at the mention of the water park. "oooooooo!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 am

The door opened with Delta standing in the doorway with a groggy look. "Oh, room service. By all means, come on in."

Behind Delta and sprawled out on the bed are the pair, Rhys and Hagane snoring loudly on top of some tangled sheets. "I swear, I could hardly get in any sleep with the way how these two are... Hey, wake up!", Delta began before shouting at the two, startling Hagane enough to cause him to shoot off a few of his sharp quills into the ceiling and bed.

"Oh-wha oh crap!!!", Rhys cried as he was startled by the rude awakening. Hagane looked around frantically, his fearful expression soon melting away at the sight of the breakfast tray being set down on a coffee table. "Oh wow, awesome! Now this is service!", Hagane declared before jumping up and trotting over to the platter, Rhys rubbing his eyes as he tries to get his bearings.

Delta sighed and shook his head with notable embarrassment. "Thank you very much, Ms. Kathy, Ms. May. Will any of you be joining us then for breakfast?", Delta asked, sweeping his arm towards the room invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:06 am

Petrel was the first one up. He rose, only to find that Layla, in her sleep, draped herself over him. This by itself would have been awkward, but then he looked down to see Olimar and Ellen weighing down his stomach and Hina sprawled over his legs. Mobius somehow landed on his head to sleep without waking him up - it never occurred to Petrel how light a Starly was. Gently moving them off of him, he got up and stretched and noticed that Melody, along with all of her Pokemon and stuff, was gone from the other bed.
"Huh. Wonder where she went?"
After getting up, he went through the bags of stuff they bought and stole, removing RFID and other identification tags and sorting them out into a few piles. One held a few electronics: cameras, limited-use phones, handheld game systems, and music players. Another pile held toys. One had movies on DVDs and other formats. Another held a variety of food nabbed from a convenience store. The last held clothes and fashion accessories. He further separated the clothes into piles - one for him, and the other for whoever he sends it to. He then opened up his backpack and took out three collapsible boxes that he picked up a while back from a SwellEx store, opening them up on the ground, and putting a variety of things from each pile into the boxes.
One box was addressed to a friend of his in Goldenrod, whom he met in the underground passageway during a market day - Petrel would send him things to sell at his booth whenever he could, and he would wire him a cut of the profit. In his box, he put most of the electronics in as well as a few T-shirts. The second box was addressed to Petrel's home in Celadon. Here, he placed from his own backpack some old changes of clothes that he didn't want to carry around, as well as some from the pile designated as his. The third box was addressed to an orphanage in Celadon. It was also the largest. In this, he neatly stacked the clothes that would probably fit the kids there, the toys, and the handheld gaming systems.
When all was sorted out and the boxes sealed, what remained were a few sets of clothes that would replace the old ones he'd ship back, some clothes and accessories for Hina and Layla, including a comically-large sun hat for Hina, a camera that easily fit in Petrel's pocket, a bunch of food for the trip around Derrix, and a specially-made, blue-and-black scarf that was to be a gift to Mobius once he evolved. Petrel put all but a change of clothes into his backpack.
He took a shower, freshened up, and changed into the new clothes - a black button-up shirt, a pair of black slacks, and a pair of black boots that reflected the sun coming through the window.
"I don't look half bad." Then he pulled out his flatcap and wore it. "Correction: I look good."

After a few minutes of awkward posing in front of the hotel mirror, he finally remembered to call room service to pick up the boxes to send to their respective destinations. In the meantime, he'd watch the news ("Wonder if they got me on camera?") while waking up the rest of his team. Once up, and the boxes sent, they'd make the trek to the Azul Coast Gym.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Gideon shifted slightly under his covers before he awoke, Kira being the next one after him as she sat next to him, yawning sleepily. "Good morning, Rio." she said with a smile. Gideon went into the bathroom to brush his teeth then pulled some clothes out if his backpack, changing into some green shorts and a black shirt that said "Keep staring. I might do a trick." As the rest of his pokemon began to get up he scratched Pan behind the ears, causing him to make the cutest sound in his throat. "I'm gonna go get breakfast. Does anyone want anything?" "Waffles!" called Judy. "I guess I'll have some waffles, too. And bacon," Jet chimed. They all said what they wanted, and Kira asked Rio if there was anything in particular that he wanted to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 am

Upon waking up the day after she left the hotel Melody got up and asked Mina and Kuromaru to help her start get the fire started and to help get breakfast ready.

After breakfast Melody paired off her pokemon and had them mock battle for an hour. After training Melody had her pokemon stop with the mock battling and when back to town for some lunch and more supplies.

While in town melody walks around with all of her pokemon to various shops. While in the shops Melody bought things for the contest she plans on entering as well as some treats for her pokemon. Once all that was done they head for a different part of the forest than they stayed in before and set up camp, then went back to training but this time for contest battles. Melody and her pokemon switched off between contest battles and battle practice for the gym challenge. They kept this up till sunset and then Melody made dinner and every one got ready for bed. Melody looked at all her pokemon and smiles as she watches her Arcanine curl up protectively near her sleeping bag next to her Flareon. She then looked to the tree she was under and looked up at Sparky and Terra curled up on a branch just under Sora…. they were her cute little monsters and Sparky was the leader of her electric teem she dubbed teem crack rat (he pokemon fund this humorous. Glancing a round again she noticed she didn’t see Whisper.

“Not again….” using her mind she called out the her mischievous Haunter ‘Whisper I better not hear that you were causing trouble again’ Melody mentally scolded her Haunter.

It took that time to blow a cold air on the back of her neck freaking her out for a second only to turn her head and see it laughing.

Melody smiled “Okay you got me that time. And its time for us to sleep since I know you like to be awake during the night and sleep during the day would you make sure every one stays safe?”

Whisper nodded as it told her to her mind “Okay, if something soes do I get to play with it?”

Melody Giggled “Sure then we can see if its strong and maybe get a new friend. Good night every one” and with that Melody Fell asleep with her Whisper playing watch ghost over the weird family.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:25 am

Rio smiles brightly and licks Kira's cheek as she wakes up. "Morning Kira!" He tilts his head a bit and blinks at the mention of waffles and bacon. "Bacon? Waffles? And what's a water park? The tv mentioned one before you all woke up." He asks curiously as his stomach grumbles a bit making him meep and put a paw over it. "If the bacon and waffles are good food, I'll try that stuff if ya don't mind."
---------------------------------------------

The two nurses blink at Hagane's rude awakening before starting to laugh softly as they enter the room when it's safe to set down the breakfast food on the coffe table. "Good morning Mr. Needles! Want some Orange Juice to start up your day?" May teases Hagane as he approached the tray.

Kathy blinks at Delta and thinks for a moment. "Well we were planning to just bring the food to you...but if you all don't mind having a pair of nurses eating with you then I don't see why we can't stay." She smiles at the Dewott then looks at Rhys. "You feeling good today Mr. Rhys? No needles got into you did they?" She asks while glancing with a smile at Hagane.
-------------------------------------------

Petrel does infact see himself, and the others, on TV in front of the hotel on the news when the Alakazam Shadow Ball'd the Metang, Magnus. Other than that there is no other word or sight of him. His boxes are shipped out without fail as well.

On his way to the gym, Petrel passes several trainers around a pair of trainers with frowns on their faces. "You guys did your best! That guy was just tough is all!" One of the random trainers said to the pair of trainers who just lost the gym challenge. "Though erm...next time I recommend not using a type weak to water...that Gyrados gave you guys a good whooping." Another said as they got a glare from one of the defeated trainers. Petrel could see the gym resembles a greek colosseum in design, though smaller.
------------------------------------------

As Melody and her mon woke, they couldn't help but shake the feeling that they were being watched from someone hidden within the tree tops. Every so often, random berries would be thrown at them from the tree line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:54 am

"Huh. Gyarados." Petrel stopped walking and began talking to himself. "Big, strong, angry, and prone to capsizing ships for no apparent reason other than the fact that they're there." He started to walk backwards. "Known to eat much smaller Pokemon whole. Grass attacks slightly ineffective, despite water type. Infamous for razing entire towns..." He almost tripped on Olimar, who was pushing him forward.
"Oh stop it. Don't worry about a thing. We're ready for this. Besides," Olimar pointed to the trainers that passed by earlier, "they might have worn it down a bit, if that helps." Petrel smiled a bit at this.
"Oh come now, Master Petrel, can you hurry up?" Layla said, who passed Petrel during his slight nervous breakdown. She was taking in the views of the gym. Petrel remembered - it was her first time actually in a real Pokemon League gym, since he sort of skipped the League when he was traveling in Unova. And she looked around for good reason - the League, as well as the Gym Leader, spends extravagant amounts of money on the custom architecture of each building. The entire thing was like an ancient gladiatorial coliseum - only, with a good chunk of it submerged. Pillars and platforms poked out of the center pool, which Petrel believed to be the fighting ring. It was like they dredged out a piece of history to reuse it like the ancient peoples did before them. He took a picture.
He then turned around to take a picture of Hina, who was wearing a tiny, red and white cheerleader's outfit, complete with pom-poms. Hina was not amused. "Why do I have to cheer? I don't even need to be here!"
"Because, dear," Layla said, "the rest of us are battling, and the clothes are too big for Ellen."
"That's why you bought it yesterday,to embarass me,"Hina grumbled.
Petrel was laughing too hard to respond to that. Well, at least he got past some of his nervousness. Olimar swore they were ready. Layla didn't even look worried. And Mobius, well, from what he saw of the little, steel-gray bird on his shoulder, he looked as if he didn't even give a damn whether his opponent was a Weedle or a Wailord. Ellen was asleep in her Pokeball, but would get up to watch the match alongside Hina, who looked funny in a cheerleader's outfit.
He strode forward into the coliseum alongside Olimar and Layla.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:29 pm

"They're really good, Rio. You won't be disappointed." Judy playfully ruffled his head, and as they all headed down to the dining area, Gideon said "A water park is a lot like an amusement park, only it's got stuff like pools and waterslides. Tell you what. Instead of just telling you, I'll show you after we eat. Does that sound like fun?" Gideon let Aphrodite out of her ball so she could eat, then got his food, and everyone else's orders. Gideon put a plate with waffles and bacon in front of Rio. "Enjoy, little buddy," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 pm

As Melody woke up she couldn’t shake the feeling that she was being watched.

Melody let out a string of curses as she was hit by a berry for the 4th time.

“Sora, Whisper” Called Melody as one of the two pokemon came to her.

‘Whisper I am sorry I have to wake you but could you sneak up on whatever is throwing berries at us…. I will let you play a trick on it then you can sleep how ever long you want and I will give you a few extra berries.’ Melody said in to her Haunters mind.

Whisper Smiled as it vanished into the tree line while Sora flew above the trees.

‘guys on your guard we’re gonna catch what ever it throwing the berries at us…. We’re gonna get a new friend.’
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:45 am

A faint giggle could be heard again as Whisper entered the tree line, the haunter could briefly see a mismagius who waved at it with a ghostly and winked before vanishing. The pidgeotto could see another that meeped playfully before vanishing. Down by Melody, she could now see Mismagius as well. "Hmmmm hello there girl, what are ya doing here? Passing through? Setting up camp?" The ghostly pokemon asked with a playful smile.
------------------------------------

In the pool, Petrel and Co. could see a Barboach poking its head out of the water and watching them curiously, mostly watching Hina as it snickers to itself. "Are you really going to attempt this gym challenge with a mon dressed as that? Heheheh....oh." It pause as it now glances at Layla and grumbles to itself.

"Now now, that is no way to treat guests now is it friend?" Came a loud booming voice of a middle aged man on the other side of the gym, who takes a seat on a mock throne set up. The man was around 6' 2'' with a slightly muscular build, blue hair and beard, green eyes....and in a tropical style shirt, shorts, and sandals. "I must say you caught me by surprise....I was about to go and get myself and my friend some food, but I can spare time for a match."

The man grins before booming out boastfully. "I POSEIDON! ACCEPT YOUR CHALLEN-" "Oh must you always be so loud?" The calm voice of an Azumarill came from behind Petrel. The man huffs and grumbles as he leans back on the throne and taps an arm. "You know I like to be in character Calypso." He grumbles a bit more at the azumarill, Calypso, chuckles softly before smiling at Petrel. "Is this your first gym challenge? If so it is the standard 3 vs. 3 rule. First to make 3 of the other trainer's pokemon faint is the winner dear." She says and waves to him and his mon before joining Poseidon whom waits for Petrel's decision.
----------------------------------------------
Rio curiously sniffed the food before him and quickly grabbed a piece of bacon to take a big bite out of a piece and chews it before gulping it down. ".....bacon is yummy!" He cheers and takes another piece and happily eats it too, his lil tail wagging happily all the while. He offers one of his pieces to Kira then blinks at the syrup bottle. "This our drink? Cause it smells really sweet....and yay! Water park!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:43 am

Petrel, Layla and Olimar stepped forward onto the trainer's box in the arena. Not to be outdone, Petrel yelled out at Poseidon:
"I, PETREL, ACCEPT YOUR-"
*bop*
Mobius smacked Petrel behind the ear and spoke plainly to Calypso and Poseidon. "Accepted."
As per their agreement the day before, Olimar stepped forward.

Off to the side, somewhere, Hina found a rock and chucked it at the Barboach before taking Ellen's Pokeball from Petrel and heading off to the viewing area.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Kira happily accepted the bacon and took a few small bites from it. "No, that's syrup, Rio. You put it on your waffles." Kira levitated it with her mind, opening the top and pouring some on his waffles and her own. "You can drink this, though," Gideon said, handing the Riolu a small cup of orange juice as the rest of his team ate their breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 pm

The barboach dives under water to avoid the rock Hina threw at him then shoots her a glare as best he can. Calypso chuckles as Petrel had pulled a Poseidon, which also causes the gym leader to let out a chuckle as well. "So..an Oddish hmm?" He thinks for a moment before recalling the barboach and then releases a new pokemon...his Mantine, which starts to swim around the pool waiting for Olimar to make the first move. "And it begins!" Poseidon calls out with a grin.

---------------------------------

Rio wags his tail as he takes the offered juice and drinks it happily. As the gang finishes their meal and leave their room, they bump into Michael and his mon; Dawn, Dusk, and May, who are on their way out of their own room nearby. May chuckles and waves at their friends. "Well good morning there dears. Have a good night sleep?" The kangaskhan asks as Dawn playfully asks Kira. "Did your Riolu boyfriend keep ya warm in the night?" She giggles as she asks this which had made Rio blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   

Back to top Go down

The New Frontier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next