Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The New Frontier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Kira gasped a little in delight when Rio when asked if he could come with Gideon. "C-Can he, Gideon? Please? I-I-I-I m-mean, if it's okay with you." "Hm.... Sure, I don't see why not," Gideon said after a brief moment's pause. "Yay!" Kira hugged Rio softly, a sight that made Gideon chuckle a little. "Well, come on. We're gonna be there soon. We should head back to the room and get our stuff." Gideon's pokemon, and Rio, if he felt so inclined, followed Gideon back to his room and helped him pack his things.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:49 pm

"Good meeting you folks.", Rhys said with a very apparent look of distraction, his head still turned with a puzzled expression as he watch Rio. Hagane meanwhile was gulping down the orange juice.

"Ah... Not bad, it's really not. Still doesn't beat freshly squeezed Oran Berries though.", Hagane mused thoughtfully. "Thanks Rayne, that helped!"

"Come on, Hagane. Let's get ourselves ready and get to our journey of the exotic and unique excitement of Derrix!", Rhys said as he pulled his attention away for the PA. Hagane shook his head, grinning whilst trying to hold back his laughter. All too often are his speeches dramatic in his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:37 pm

After the announcement was done Melody told every one it was nice to meet them then her and her pokemon ran to her room and then got ready to get off the ship. While the thoughts of her pokemon and what they would do in the new land.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 am

Rio waves at Michael, Melody, Rhys, and their mon before happily following Gideon and his own mon, staying close to Kira with a smile as his tail happily wagged. He helps Gideon along with his mon to gather up his things and prepare to depart from the ship when the time comes.

Michael also returns to his cabin to pack up his things and takes a nap while May and the twins had a light snack, Rayne had curled up into the corner and groaned as she tried to sleep as well.
------------------------------------

Roughly 40 minutes have passed before the ship begins the docking procedure and all the passengers began to depart from the ship, many murmuring complaints about haunter while some happily talk about Gideon and Melody's shows on the stage. A good deal were also murmuring about the sight of Rio on board and how odd it was to see a Riolu alone in a place like this.

As Rio, Gideon, and co. got off the ship, Rio cheered happily and jumped up and down wagging his tail happily. "Yay!! We're here!! This is Derrix?" He curiously asked and looked around at the city they have arrived at, a big sign is posted welcoming everyone to Derrix and the city of Azul Coast. "This place looks cool! What are we gonna do first guys?" He asks and looks up at Gideon while standing with Kira.

Michael yawns as he and the twins walked off the ship, he had put May and Rayne in their balls for now to make it easier for others to get off ship as well. "Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnn........glad to be off the boat at last. Heh." He smiled as Dawn and Dusk happily ran around him. "Yeah! Now we can explore and have fun Mikey!" They cheered before Dawn stopped and perked up her ears. "Oh oh! Mikey look!" She points away from the dock and towards what looks like a water park in the city. "Can we go??? Pleeeeeeeeeeasseeee???" She makes a pouty face as Michael chuckles and reaches down to pet her. "Soon but not just yet, we need to find a place to stay first...hmm?"

The PA system at the docks soon turn. "Hello S.S. Hydro passengers! And welcome to the Derrix region! Anyone who is new to the region and is a Trainer, would you all please make your way to the registration office located next to the Azul Coast Poke'Center and register yourselves as Poke'mon Trainers here in the region. That is all and welcome again to Derrix!" As the PA clicks off Michael blinks a bit. "Well....looks like that is our first order of business then...let's hurry before it gets TOO crowded there." He says before hurrying to the office and weaving his way through the crowds with the twins keeping up behind him. "Wait for us!!"

Rio blinks in confusion at the PA message. "Register? What does that mean? We gotta do something important?" He asks with a playful curiosity as he perked up an ear slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Gideon listened to announcement saying that trainers had to register their pokemon and when Rio asked if it was important, he nodded. "Yeah, it's super important, Rio," he replied. "If I'm right, I have to register myself and all my pokemon before I can go adventuring here in Derrix." "U-Um... W-Where's your trainer, Rio? You'd better go and find them," Kira suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 am

"Registrations? Weird, okay. Guess it's some legal protection thing or something.", Rhys began to mutter to his companion at his side when a young woman in a dark brown skirt and blue blazer with wavy, crimson hair and golden triangle earrings turned around to face Rhys.

"A close presumption. The league committees and island governor had agreed with police enforcement and wildlife protection agency established on the island to instate a mandated registration of all owned Pokemon. System's a little different here. After some... Incidents, the laws were changed along with the pokemon storage and registration system. Theft and disappearances of Pokemon have become a growing issue in the past 10 years. There's also been word that Pokemon have been organizing themselves to attack travelers to gain Hidden Machines and Technical Machines to bolster their powers. Now an upload machine was built to prevent Pokemon from using the compact versions.", she went on to explain, her voice was clear and firm.

"Uh... So if I had a few HMs or TMs, what would stop me from using them on the island?"

"The registration desk owners would have to conviscate it for safety reasons. In turn, they offer a free trade over for a digital ticket."

"Digital ticket?"

"That's right. They're sort of placeholders to submit when you wish to give a Pokemon the use of an HM or a TM. All the Pokemon Centers have been retrofitted with the machines to do this. You're able to keep the digital tickets for HMs, but TM tickets become inert when they're used once."

"Makes sense. But... I gotta ask. What's this 'incident' that you mentioned happening some time back?", Hagane spoke up.

"That was the discovery of the new dig site established by the local island's research company. After the discovery, strange activity was reported at the site and underground. Since then, it's been closed off to all public access. Only the research institute and government officials can seem to get in. But I've spoke enough, holding up both your time. I really must get going.", the woman finished abuptly, then hurrying off down stairs out of site.

"Strange..."

"A dig site?"

"I dunno, never heard about that myself. Then again, I haven't heard of anything about Derrix Isle much either..."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Rio blinks and gulps a bit. "I er...I don't have a trainer....so erm...I'll hide for a bit then come find you." He nods and hugs Kira before moving away from the group and waving. "I'll be able to find you all with no issue...i remember your auras...! Good luck with the thing!" He calls out to them and runs off into the crowd vanishing from sight.

When everyone arrives at the registration office, they find that it is getting crowded quite quickly. Michael luckily gets a spot early on in line with Gideon not far behind him. Melody sadly getting a spot with a 30 minute wait.

Michael sighs in relief as he only has about 10 people in front of him and the process doesnt take more than a minute, there appears to be only 2 workers running the counter at the moment, both women seeming saddened by the sight of people flooding in making their days longer. "Welp....looks like we got here at a good time." Michael says to himself and looks back in line and blinks as he sees Gideon and Melody and nods at them.

Upon completing the registration, each trainer is giving a card for a free bank account in Derrix, a bag filled with 5 poke'balls and potions, a map of derrix, a book with interesting facts about locations in the region, and a poke'dex complete with a manual explaining the phone network set-up throughout derrix for trainers to use via their dexes.

Last edited by optimalzelda on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 pm

As Melody waited her turn in line she decided to let out her pokemon and told them they can go play for a while as long as they stayed in range of her mental call. As they left she told Mina and Kuromaru to make sure Whisper behaved his self.

Once it was her turn to Register herself and her pokemon for the area she used her mental link to call her pokemon to the registration area. And once she was done with that her and her pokemon looked for a place to stop for lunch while she messed with the new features of her Pokedex.

Back to top Go down
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 am

"Well, I suppose we gotta register you then.", Rhys said, sounding somewhat annoyed at the ordeal.

"You're bothered? Man, this means you have to be my 'trainer' or whatever. Pshaw.", Hagane complained, the two sighing in unison as they made their way down the boarding ramp onto the pier.

A massive sea of people, both vacationers and trainers alike swarmed the Pokemon center just ahead. It was a much larger building than the standard layout, standing just on the waterfront at roughly 4 stories. A large, ornate tile mosaic of a Magikarp ran the sunny side of the building with a small, fenced in area for Pokemon to rest at in the sun. A hypno and a couple of oddishes were sunning themselves lazily beside their trainers who were tending a few scuffs and bruises of a caterpie and a wingull. Children had themselves leaning in on the fence, pointing at the Pokemon beside their parents, stammering excitedly amidst the drone and ambiance of the daily crowds and new arrivals.

"Damn, this could take some time-- whoa!", Rhys began to say a blur seemed to rush past him and Hagane, pushing through the crowds. It was the woman he encountered a moment ago on the ship. She made her way to the front of the crowd before the Pokemon center.

"Everyone, listen up! Please form a doubled line to the entrance of the center! The police post has also opened up to convene for new arrivals and registrants! For those needing immediate access to the Pokemon center's facilities, you may enter freely! Everyone else, please allow those with injured Pokemon to pass through, do NOT obstruct them! In 45 minutes, the PokeMart will also begin to distribute PKDX-V6 devices to all newly registered trainers or those in need of replacements. Replacements are 5000P, new ones are going to cost 1000P. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the contact number on the front door or at the town bulletin!"

The crowds quelled into a dull murmur during her announcement, people looking at eachother and asking questions as they began to slowly organize themselves or disperse to the police post. Some began to work their way towards the PokeMart or leave entire with disgruntled looks.

"Just who is this lady anyway?"

"Maybe a greeter or something?"

"Aw crap, Rhys, do you have your money?"

"I think... Wait, let's see... 5. 6. 7... 82. I've got only 782P on me."

The two looked up into the air with dumbfounded looks, started to shrug, then sigh, swearing in unison.

"How are we gonna get that P... KDX 6 thing'a'ma'bobber then?"

"Just watch, Hagane. I'll show you how I got by back in Saffron.", Rhys replied with a smug grin and eyes narrowed.

"I just hope it's not stealing like we did to those punks at the warehouse.", Hagane retorted, sticking his tongue out with disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 pm

"H-He doesn't have a trainer? W-W-Wow," Kira said with a shocked look on her face. "Yeah... Okay, everyone. I have to put you back in your balls for a little bit." Gideon recalled his whole team, then went through the registration process. When he was finished, Gideon stowed the pokeballs and potions in his pack, then put the map and book in his pockets before examining his new pokedex. "Wow... Pretty sleek design. Not like the previous versions. Come on back out, eveybody!" Gideon released all his pokemon except for Aphrodite from their pokeballs. Atlas shrugged a little, more than a little glad to be free from his. He never did likedbeing inside one for any length of time. "So what now, Gideon?" the rhyhorn asked. "Hmm..." He took the map back out and examined it. "...Oh hey, it says there's a gym right here in Azul Coast. Why don't we go pay it a visit?" "A gym? Sounds like fun," Jet stated, punching at the air a little. "U-Um... You sure, G-Gideon? Sh-Shouldn't w-w-we wait for Rio?" Kira asked a little nervously. "He said he'd come find us, Kira. Now what do you guys say?" His pokemon all voiced their approval, then proceeded to the gym.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Michael blinks at the woman's announcement and looks at his dex. "Thank goodness I got mine with the registration...Hmm...what should we go now that we're here?" May holds up her hand. "I think we should find a hotel to get a room in Michael, before they get full." She suggests as Mike thinks for a moment and nods in agreement. "Yeah, that is a very good idea. Let's go." The twins pout sadly as they group looks for the hotel in town. Dawn however pauses and her ear twitches slightly, Dusk looks at his sister and blinks. "You ok sis?" "Yeah but...I just sensed something odd for a moment." She shakes her head and seems to shrug slightly. May looks back at the twins behind them and calls out. "Hey come on kids, we don't want to lose you in this crowd!" Both twins meep and nod. "Yes May!" They call out and catch back up to the group.
-------------------------------------------------

Melody, Gideon, and their mon can briefly see/hear poke'mon moving through the alleyways of the city quickly, even some on the roof tops in broad daylight. A trio of poke'mon stop ahead of Gideon and his poke'mon. The trio consisting of a houndoor(male), sneasel(male), and a scraggy(female). The Sneasel grins as it eyes Kira. "Ooooo the blue one, the lil cutie evolves into a powerful future seeing psychic right?" The hounder nods as the Scraggy crosses her arms. "Yup...nab her?" "Nab her!" The trio jump out in front of Gideon and eyes him and his mon down with evil glares. "Hand over the Kirlia and no one gets hurt!" The scraggy grins as it and the sneasel use quick attack to charge at the group, the houndour breaths out a cloud of black smoke as it uses Smog to give cover to it's partners. In the smoke the sneasel and scraggy take hits at all the mon before grabbing Kira and running off with her. "We would've hurt ya anyway!!" The sneasel calls back cackling as the houndour smirks and runs off in a different direction.

Melody soon finds herself surrounded by a group of 5 shedinjas, each one's body tilted in a different direction. As it speaks it seems that all 5 are talking. "Well well well, what's this? A purple flareon? You don't mind if we take it now do you?" They ask in a cheery yet hollow tone as they slowly close in around Melody's group.

Sirens soon start going off and an announcement is made. "Attention! This is an emergency! We have reports that the ruthless gang of poke'mon, Lusium is raiding the city! Everyone is instructed to return to the safety of their homes or hotels! The police force and local Poke'mon ranger group have been deployed to deal with the situation, any trainers are free to assist but are still ushered to find safety as well! We will try to have this raid dealt with as quickly as possible!"

Mike tenses up as he hears the announcement and looks around as rouge poke'mon are now looting stores and attacking weak looking trainers. The twins get close to mike and freeze up growling as they soon get surrounded by a group of mon. "Who are these guys??" Dawn asks as her eyes begin to glow and Dusk's markings faintly light up as well. May glares at a Haunter in the group and pops her knuckles. "I dont know little one, but they are in for a world of hurt for messing with my family...!"

Rhys and Hagane can see a Mawile on the ground near them, she appears to be sobbing and holding her leg. "Ow...that Dewott jerk...why did he have to go and hurt a innocent girl like me..." She whimpers and blinks as she notices the human and jolteon near her, tears starting to form at her eyes. "E-excuse me...but would you all happen to have a potion by chance...I got beat up by a Dewott and I cant find my trainer..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Gideon and a couple of his pokemon coughed violently as they breathed in the smoke, the air punctuated by their yelps of pain as they were all hit by their attackers. All Kira could do was scream "H-HELP! HELP ME!" as she was carried off. "C-Crap! Jet, Pan, you go after them, and help Kira! Judy, Atlas, you go get help!" As they all split up, Gideon stumbled over to some water, since they were still next to the ocean. "Aphrodite, I need your help!" He called out his Milotic, who appeared in the water as she tilted her head questioningly. "Gideon? What happened?" He cleared his lungs a little. "Th-The town's under attack by renegade pokemon. Go see if there are any fires and help put them out. And Kira's been kidnapped. Keep an eye out for her." "Understood." Aphrodite dove underwater and darted off.

As Kira was being carried away for who knows what, the only thing she could think of doing was to ask, tears streaming down her face, "Wh-Wh-Wha-What are you g-g-gonna do to me?" In the back of her head, though, she was thinking "Gideon... Rio... Anyone... Please help me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Rhys and Hagane blinked in surprise at the sudden whirlwind of change in mood and tone, only to have the mawile approach them.

"Uh, I don't really have one. But I can get you to the Pokemon center here. I think they can patch you up real quick. Any idea where your trainer is?", Rhys asked, still somewhat shaken and confused from the sudden stir-up of chaos in the harbor.

As for Hagane, he began to wander away from Rhys following the trail of frantic police sirens.

"W-wait, Hagane!", Rhys called after, dumbfounded in his predicament.

"I'll be right back!", he called out as he took off in a sprint onward, smashing his way into a window of a nearby shop that just caught ablaze from the attack of the rogue Pokemon. Not a moment later, the loud crackle and blast of lightning and shattering glass could be heard from within, sparks and arcs of electricity flecking out of the open doors and windows. An eggxecutor staggered his way out, firing a volley of razor leaves into the store, slicing its interior to shreds.

"Hagane!", Rhys called out, in fear of his companion's fate.

Hagane then leaped from the window, covered in a few slashes that bled slightly. He took a few steps back, bristled up his quills, then charged forward, slashing at the eggxecutor with his metal claw attack. The flash of the sun reflected from the attack against his nails brightly as his claws rent the bark on the eggxector's trunk, knocking him down and leaving him twitching.

Hagane then trotted his way back into the store as one of the support beams in the roof began to give way from the damage.

"Hagane, get out of there!"

A few seconds later as the roof was finally engulfed in black smoke and fire, Hagane walked out with a potion in his maw, making his way back to Rhys calmly.

"Damn it, Hagane, don't do that crap... You worried me sick!"

"Ptgh. Don't be so negative all the time, Rhys. I go and kicked that tree's butt and get a potion and you're worried more about the danger. Come on, this is what you've been waiting for.", Hagane pointed out, nudging the potion to him.

"... Uh. Right! Yeah."

Rhys took the potion, smiled, then began to apply it to the mawile's wounds.

"I hope this does the trick. Now, let's find your trainer, right?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:36 pm

The Mawile smirks as Rhys starts applying the potion. "What a gullible idiot you are.~" She grins before snapping at Rhys with her horn-jaws. "Now newbie!" As she gives out the commanding shout, a Dewott jumps out off hiding and throws small shell-like throwing stars at Rhys and Hagane, oddly it has a conflicted look on it's face, it intentionally aimed to not injure the pair. This causes the Mawile to growl as she kicks Rhys away from her and dashes to get next to the Dewott. "Hey new guy! Why did you not hurt them?!"
--------------------------

The pair stop with Kira once they are a good distance away from Gideon and hidden in a back alley, the Sneasel grins as it and the scraggy hold Kira in place. The scraggy thinks for a moment. "Hmmm what to do with her now? Take her to the commander-in-training? That metang guy?" "We could do that, butttt we could also take her to the guy watching him too ya know! The boss' right-hand man!" The scraggy blinks and grins as she nods. "Sure! Let's go find hi-hey you hear somethin'?" The sneasel blinks and looks around. "Apart from her whimpering, not really wh-" He is interrupted a shout and hit made on the Scraggy made by none other than Rio using Force Palm. "Palm of power!!!" The Scraggy shouts in pain from the very effective hit and falls to the ground in a daze, the Sneasel tenses up and grabs Kira using her as a shield. "Make a move and the girly here gets it!" He bares his teeth and bares his claws against Kira. Rio growls at him before using quick attack to quickly bash the sneasel in the face. "Kira! Get back to Gideon quick! I'll stay here to hold this jerk off!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Melody Smirks as she responds to the Pokemon

“Like you can really take her without pissing him off” she states as a loud Growl can be heard from Kuromaru who had moved in front of Mina as she was surrounded by her Friends/Family as they all took fighting Stances.

“Alright guys Have fun but don’t kill them and Leave one for me” she said as she uses her mind to Lift a skull sized rock and make it hover over one of the 5 attacking pokemon’s head and them made it go much higher only to let it smash down on the pokemon’s head as a Purple Flame blew passed Melody’s Head and the Pokemon when down to be left twitching on the ground.

As soon as the first pokemon fell all Hell broke lose as Kuromaru attacked Two at once with a combination of Takedown, Fire Fang and Fire Blast. While He was taking down the two Both Whisper and Sora did a tag team on the last two using a combination attack of Whirlwind, Hypnosis and Shadow Punch.

As this was going on Sparkey was busy stealing and Berries and such that the 5 Pokemon was holding as well as cheering on its Friends/Family and Terra was busy pouncing on all the fainted Pokemon using Slame to make sure they stayed down.

Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:33 pm

"R-Rio!" At first she couldn't believe what had happened, then Kira found herself trying her hardest to not hug him and say "Thank you" again and again. She wiped her tears away, but was torn about what to do. Gideon and the others were probably worried to death about her, but on the other hand, she couldn't leave Rio to fight these creeps alone. "I-I-I'm sorry, Gideon..."

================
Rustboro City
Eight months ago

Gideon was carrying a wounded Kira, a Ralts at the time, to the Pokemon Center. He had used her in a friendly sparring match with Rustboro's gym leader, Roxanne, and her little body was covered in bruises and scrapes. "You've got nothing to be sorry about, Kira. You tried your hardest, and that's all that matters." "But I- But I s-s-still l-l-l-lost! Maybe I-I'm just n-n-not meant to fight at all..." As they stepped into the Center, Gideon tenderly pet her head, smiling gently all the while. "It doesn't matter if you win or lose, Kira. What matters is that you give it your all. Someday, something might happen to you or me, and I may not be there to help you. But when that day comes around, I know you'll make me proud." Gideon pulled out her pokeball and put her back into it, giving it to Nurse Joy.

=================

"You had to be right. Didn't you, Gideon?" Kira stood, a determined look that was very unlike her normal, stuttering self on her face as she began spinning rapidly, before firing a Magical Leaf attack at the Sneasel. Because of the attack's nature, it could never miss, so every single leaf hit him dead on. She stopped spinning, not dizzy in the slightest as she put her arms out in front of her in a battle-ready stance. "They- They could really hurt you, Rio. I-I can't let you fight them alone."

Atlas and Judy, meanwhile, were busy assisting the Pokemon Rangers and police with subduing these rogue pokemon, Atlas charging headfirst into the fray as Judy fired off a few Metronomes, hitting them with random, but damaging attacks. Aphrodite helped put our fires here and there, while Jet and Pan searched high and low for Kira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"Rhys!"

"C-careless... Ow..."

Rhys clutched his arm from the attack that rent it as it bled noticeably. He gritted his teeth, then relaxed as the Dewott made his appearance.

"So this is the would-be assailant. Doesn't look like he's taking fancy to the job you've merc'd him out for. But I don't need to say that. Get a look of his stance, Rhys.", Hagane said, gesturing to the Dewott. Rhys looked up from his bleeding arm to notice the Dewott standing ready, yet defensively.

"How can you tell?"

"You think all I did as a pup was help at a steel mill?", Hagane retorted. Rhys continued to evaluate his situation, feeling somewhat faint from the sudden shock and weeping of his injury.

"H-Hagane, think you can take her?"

"I KNOW I can."

The Dewott held his ground, a tense expression about him.

"What are you waiting for, newbie!? Don't just stand there, back me up!"

"Ngh... This isn't right. I can't go through with this. Even if I am in way too deep! Here I come!", The Dewott declared as he began to rush forward, tackling the Mawile.

"Crap, this is getting crazy. Hagane, let's get out of here while that Dewott buys us some time!", Rhys called over, his knees shaking slightly from weariness. "D-damn, alright. Come on!"

The two begin to take off , heading uphill to avoid the conflict for the time being. Rhys slowed to a stop as he made his way around the bend where a police blockade was set up, holding the way of the road as a battle ensued just beyond their defense. Rhys slumped down against the wall of a condo to check his wounds, Hagane walking over and licking Rhys' wrist.

"That was reckless, Hagane..."

"And you were too easy to trick."

"She had us both fooled and it nearly cost your life."

"I guess you're right. Sorry..."

"It's cool I guess. We're fine for now. And in relatively one piece."

Meanwhile back on the street below in front of the Pokemon center, the Dewott was finishing off the Mawile with a water gun attack, knocking her off the edge of the peer onto the beach sand below. He turned his back and began to track the path Hagane and Rhys took, following the smell and fading trail of blood.

"Those two idiots nearly got killed... I almost finished them too. Never. Never again will I do this sort of this sort of thing... I really blew it!", the Dewott swore, making his turn around the corner to see the two beside the condominium.

"Ne... Hey! R-Rhys, look, that Dewott's back!", Hagane cried, taking a protective stance in front of Rhys, his quills bristled and electrical sparks arcing off of him.

"Wait! I don't want to hurt you guys!"

"Forget it! I'm not falling for another trick! Leave Rhys and I alone!", Hagane snarled.

"Wait... Hagane, wait a sec. Something's wrong here. He's not hostile, look at him."

"Has the bloodloss gone to your head, man? He nearly killed us back there with those razor shells!"

"But if he didn't attack that Mawile, we wouldn't have escaped. Don't you see? He just saved us back there."

"I guess you're right about that, I'm sorry again.", Hagane apologized before bowing his head to the Dewott.

"I should be the one to apologize, if I hadn't joined Lusium, none of this would have happened to you two. But we can't sit around here all day. More of them should be arriving to help attack the north side of town to scatter the police. You guys gotta find a better place to hide than the front line."

Rhys and Hagane stared in silence, taking in the Dewott's warning. He then makes notice of Rhys' injury. "Oh... I see. We gotta get you to a hospital then."

"It's just a scratch... N-ngh...", Rhys said with an injured grin.

"Scratch nothing, she tore your arm up really bad. You gotta pull yourself together and get out of here as fast as you can!", the Dewott said with notable urgency.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Rhys, Hagane, and the dewott soon see a houndoor get knocked onto the ground near them from an different street, the houndour in a daze as they shortly see a Kangaskhan walk into view and pop her knuckles. "That's what the little punk gets for trying to mess with MY family!" She huffs and shakes her fist at the dazed mon then blinks as she is soon ambushed by a group of Beedrill, making her growl and brace herself. "Ganging up on old woman? No respect for elders these days is there?!" She starts throwing punches, taking a few hits from the stingers and soon falls to her knees and quivers. "O-ow...t-this isn't good...." One of the beedrills laugh loudly and point his hands at her. "Any last words Granny?"

Rio blinks in surprise and smiles at Kira before using Force Palm once more to finish off the Sneasel after Kira's attack, leaving the sneasel in a daze with his Scraggy partner. "They weren't so tough! I was taught well enough to handle jerks like these guys." He chuckles and grins happily at Kira. "Come on, let's go back to Gideon before someone else takes a shot at yo-gah!" He is soon lifted into the air by a different Psychic poke'mon whom starts to carry him away, Kira can easily find out its a Metang with him. "Hey let me go!!" Rio growls and shouts out as he glares at the metang whom just cackles. "Not a chance, getting an Aura user like you is just what I need for my promotion!" Rio's body glows blue as he struggles and his aura radiates a bit from his distress, a natural occurrence in Riolu's. "K-Kira! Help!"

The metang is surprisingly weak compared to a different psychic type in the area that Kira could sense and she could probably free Rio herself if she really tried. From the rooftops, a Alakazam is silently watching the chaos with a bit of a disappointed look on his face before letting out a quiet sigh. "Such chaos...no organization....what a fool."

As Melody's pokemon take out the Shedinjas, each one simply fades away, all of them being just Double Team copies. From the shadows the same voice speaks and sounds a bit nervous. "Ok, you win this round. So um...yeah bye!" The real shedinja quickly escapes to the rooftops for safety.

Dawn soon decides to help with the fires using Confusion to fill buckets with water and toss the water onto the fires, Aphrodite can see her helping as Michael soon joins in with Dawn and the fire brigade and their own water mon, the fires soon dieing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 am

"R-R-Rio! Hang on, I-I'm coming!" He concetrated very hard on the Metang, then disappeared in a small flash of light, reappearing on top of it. "Let him go right now!" Her eyes glowed blue as she used Confusion, the Metang's body enveloped in a blue light as his arms moved involuntarily, letting go of Rio, who then began to fall. In the span of a few seconds, Kira pirouetted into the air, then used her mind to smash the Metang into a wall before warping down to Rio, grabbing his hand, then warping back to the safety of the ground. "Rio, are you o-o-o-okay? I don't know if I knocked it out or not, but we have to get out of her and f-find Gideon. Hold onto my hand, okay?" Rio did so, and they warped back to Gideon's current location. Gideon was more than a bit surprised when they appeared from thin air next to him, but was quick to hug Kira in his arms. "Kira! You're okay! I was so worried about you!" "Mm-hmm. Rio saved me, but then he started to get carried away by this mean Metang, but I returned the favor and saved him, too." Gideon set his Kirlia down and turned to Rio. "Thank you for helping her, Rio."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Rhys, Hagane, and the Dewott watch in disgust as the beedrill makes for an attack on the elderly Kangaskhan. Without hesitation, the Dewott begins to advance slowly behind the beedrill. "Hey! The boss needs all flyers up to the hill, they're getting creamed without air support! Quit wastin' time on this old lady!", he harked.

"C-convenient.", Rhys muttered.

"Shaddup, Rhys."

The two watch in silence, awaiting for what was to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Melody and her Pokemon Growled as the fakey-mon vanished.

“You better Hope that we don’t see you again. We WILL make sure you wont attack any one again.” Melody said as she Calmed Kuromaru with Mina’s help. After he was calmed down Melody called back all her pokemon except Mina and Kuromaru and started to the pokemon center to see if they had any spare rooms or if they knew where the closest Hotel was.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 pm

The beedrills stare at the Dewott before one speaks up and points a stinger at him. "Oh yeah? What makes you think we'll believe ya newbie? Besides, we're having a good time here pickin on this lady." Another speaks up and sounds concerned. "But the alakazam boss is here, we piss him off and we're done for, you wanna risk dat?" A couple more of the gang there murmur their worries before the first one grumbles. "Fine, let's get the heck over there to help em out then guys!" They all nod and fly off quickly to where they are supposedly needed causing May to blink and smile at the Dewott. "Well thanks a bunch young man! I'm May, you dont happen to have a potion or some such do you...? Eheh."
------------------------------

Rio meeps and blinks as he is teleported, he wobbles a bit as he is not used to tele-porting. "W-woah now...need to get used to that..." He shakes his head and blinks a bit as he waves and smiles at Gideon. "No need to thank me, I dont let anyone mess with my friends! They were trying to run off with her like this Metang was gonna do with me. Not sure why but oh well." He says and rubs his head slowly.
-------------------------------

When Melody and her mon arrive they see Poke'mon rangers and the local police force keeping a secure guard on the hotel. One of the rangers approach her with a Magnezone in tow. "Excuse me miss, but if you are not helping with dealing with this rouge group I'm going to have to ask you to get inside the safety of the hotel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 pm

“I will be Helping as long as I can catch as many of them as I want.” Melody said as she walked passed the Ranger and in the Direction of the where she thought the Pokemon that attacked her went talking all her stuff with her just incase she decided to camp out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 am

Rhys and Hagane sighed in relief to see the gang disperse for the west hill.

"Ah, um, I don't really have a potion. I had an oran berry earlier, but someone snatched it from me before I got here...", the Dewott apologetically explained.

"Wait, we've still got this one from earlier.", Rhys spoke up, reaching into his side satchel with his good arm. "Hagane, take that to her, kinda woozy."

Hagane looked nervous at the boy, but nodded and took the potion in his maw to deliver it to May the Kangeskahn.

"That was some quick thinking. You making a habit out of saving people today?"

The Dewott grinned foolishly, then blushed. "Well ah, you see...!", he began to trail on, before looking more sullen and serious. "Well... I honestly did plan on attacking the city..."

"So that's why you were with that Mawile? Why you talked those thugs out of beating up May?", Rhys asked, trying to make motion to stand up on his own.

"Yeah... I'm sorry everyone. I'm no good guy here today."

"Nonsense. You save my life today. And from what I'm getting, you saved theirs too.", May spoke up, acknowledging the Dewott's heroism, making him blush again with that same foolish grin.

"Thanks guys... I guess there's no point in going back with those thugs. I don't know how much longer they can continue to attack. They may withdraw soon. My name's Delta. But people short it to just Del sometimes.

"Delta; Del, glad we met up with ya.", Hagane affirmed, nodding.

"Right. The lot of us should probably try to find a safer place to recuperate."

"But what about the boy there?", May added with a notable look of concern.

Rhys looked at his would which was still in bad shape, but the bleeding was finally slowing enough to allow him to move. "It's not as bad as it looks -- really."

"Not that whole tough-guy attitude again. Rhys, you're messed up bad. We need to get you to a clinic or something before your get any worse.", Hagane complained as Rhys finally got to his feet, albeit with an awkward stagger.

"He's lost a lot of blood. That Mawile really rent his arm good..."

"We'll be all in bad shape if we don't move. We're sitting targets in this spot.", Delta reminded.

"May, you should come along with us then. You won't last long either on your own in your condition against those punks.", Hagane suggested, offering invitation.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

"Whoever those pokemon were, th-they wanted me for my psychic abilites, and they tried to take Rio since he's an aura user. ...I-I-I think." "I see... Well, in any case, you're both all right now. We should go find the rest others before more of them find us, then get somewhere safe until things blow over." Gideon led towards the hotel where everyone was gathering, Kira holding on tightly to Rio's hand. Jet and Pan, in the meantime, were fighting off more rouge pokemon and were getting close to Rhys' location, just as Atlas, Judy, and Aphrodite were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   

Back to top Go down

The New Frontier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next