Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The New Frontier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:43 am

Petrel looked at the Mantine, then quickly formulated a plan. He reached into his pocket and took out a handkerchief, tying it around his mouth and nose, while putting on his sunglasses.
"All right, Ollie. We're going with a setup strategy. You know the drill."
Olimar nodded, and started swaying, releasing concentrated clouds of Stun Spore and Sleep Powder that slowly migrated from his position and threatened to cover the battlefield in a fine, lethargy-inducing dust - all the while, Olimar kept an eye on the Mantine, wondering what it's move will be.

Off to the side, Ellen and Hina are now watching the match with some anticipation, Hina occasionally having to pull the Magby back from falling into the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 pm

"B-B-B-B-B-BOYFRIEND?!" Kira was blushing so hard it looked like her face was turning red. "He's not-! You're not-! Are you?!" The little blue Kirlia was very flustered at this point and didn't know what to do. "Uh... Heh. Morning, everyone." Gideon waved to Michael and his team as he pat Kira reassuringly on the head. "Calm down, Kira. She was only kidding." "O-O-Oh." Kira looked at Rio, still quite red in the face as she giggled a bit. "Um... Uh... We-W-Well, I guess he is kind of cute..." Kira whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 pm

The Mantine seems content on staying below the surface of the water and watching Olimar curiously, as the Oddish began to fill the air with the spores and powders, the mantine blinked before charging and firing a Psybeam at the Oddish. Calypso blinks and quickly covers her mouth and where her nose would be. "Are you trying to put us ALL to sleep little Oddish?" She asks muffledly as Poseidon covers his mouth and nose as well. "I certainly hope not..." The gym leader grumbles out.

---------------------------------

Rio blinks before playfully hugging Kira and smiling brightly. "Sure she is my girl friend! She IS a girl after all!" He says cheerfully, clearing not understanding the term as Dusk and Dawn laugh to themselves and May chuckles softly. "Heh what is going on out here?" Michael asks as he comes out of his room and locks it behind him. "Oh nothing Mikey! Just sayin' hi to our friends here!" Dawn says happily while flicking her tail, Rio chips in and wags his tail. "We were gonna go to a water park!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Olimar attempts to dodge the Psybeam, proceeding to hop onto another platform, trailing a thick cloud of mixed dusts, while firing an Absorb attack somewhere around where the Psybeam emerged.

Meanwhile, Ellen and Hina are moving further up the spectator's stands to avoid the cloud of dusts, while Mobius flies up somewhere near the ceiling of the gym, looking for a place to roost and observe the battle. Layla stands near Petrel, unaffected by the cloud of debilitating dust. Petrel, on the other hand, is looking a bit woozy, but smiling underneath the makeshift face mask. "If anyone has any breathing problems like asthma or something, leave now or forever hold your peace."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:55 pm

"Uh... Uh...!" Kira was at a loss for words, and for good reason. So Gideon, not wanting her to die of embarrassment, stepped in. "That's right. Rio's never been to a water park, so I'm gonna show him what it's like. You're welcome to come too, if you like." "U-U-Um... Y-Yes," Kira chimed in. "Honestly, I-I've never been- been to one e-either." "Well, then today's a day for firsts. Right, Kira?" Gideon gently rubbed her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm

(This is a test to see if I can post from my kindle fire)

"Whisper use sucker punch then hypnosis." Yelled melody as she then motioned for sora to go around from the other side of it and to be ready to attack.

(I will post again when I can)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   

Back to top Go down

The New Frontier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5