Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

General Note (MSN Related)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pontius

PostSubject: General Note (MSN Related)   Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:00 pm

A few days back, I learned that my MSN wasn't working. Looking into it, I've found the reason: Microsoft released a new version of MSN, and as such it does not wish to use / utilize the old one any more. When I went to the site to download the new one, I learned that I would need to update my computer's software in order to use the new MSN. Normally not a problem, but due to limitations in the software update I'd essentially be gutting all gaming capability I had that wasn't Steam related.

If anyone needs to contact me on a matter, contacting me through PM's on here would most probably be the best solution at the moment. I tend to check at least twice a day, morning and evening, when I don't expect anything new, so if I have a conversation / inquiry to respond to I'll probably look in more often. I'll try to respond at least to the first message within the next 12-24 hours, later ones more hastily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moddex

PostSubject: Re: General Note (MSN Related)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 am

I strongly suggest to look into AIM then or something. Pretty much everybody on the forum's been using it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Pontius

PostSubject: Re: General Note (MSN Related)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Moddex wrote:
I strongly suggest to look into AIM then or something. Pretty much everybody on the forum's been using it.
I switched to MSN because my laptop seems to have some odd issue with AIM. At times, I've been on AIM without any trouble at all - it worked without a hitch. However, most of the time it messes up now, for some reason noone have been able to figure out.

Then again, it's a common opinion here (at home) that something's bound to be faulty in this thing's hardware, since it can't run some things but has no trouble running things that it should be impossible to run if the (see can't be run stuff) can't be run. Yahoo's still an option, but most people here don't use Yahoo Instant Message so I figured I wouldn't state such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Note (MSN Related)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 am

I have yahoo, and lately my msn log in has been giving me trouble as well in logging in mostly from other computers. Personally AIM messenger is something i dont use. I tend to favor pidgin as a chatting program on my main computer since i can use it for many different chatting programs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: General Note (MSN Related)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 am

i can try to be on yahoo a bit more. >>;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pontius

PostSubject: Re: General Note (MSN Related)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 am

My yahoo, in case a few want it, is wkkehs.

Again, PM's would probably be a better mean of contact, as I'm not on the Yahoo much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: General Note (MSN Related)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 am

I just got a MSN if you want to talk on there insted of AIM just let me know And i will give you the address
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Note (MSN Related)   

Back to top Go down

General Note (MSN Related)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1