Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Nemesis Accord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:32 am

Jasmine frown at roof of the limo as she thought about the area they were head to then looked at Harvey. "Well the driver did say you were early. So Maybe they had not sent the letter out to you yet." Jasmine says as she looks over to Grace then back out the window. "I wounder who they are. I mean I know I didn't tell any one about me when I.." Jasmine stops as she looks for the right word," changes would fit best I guess. And I'm sure none of you told any one when your changes happened. So I wounder how, who ever they are sent the letter found out about each of us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 am

Keiji gently scratched behind Mouse's ears, blushing slightly when Grace blew him a kiss. "I don't know, Jasmine. But whoever it is, they're probably some kind of organization that has friends in high places. The letter I got said my Dad's been a friend of theirs for a long time, and that he's been sending them letters or something about how much potential I have to be a great hero. So I guess they've known about me for a while. Hmm..." Keiji paused for a moment, as if figuring out the solution to a near-impossible puzzle. "Hey... Did the letters you guys got say anything about how they might have found out about you?" Keiji asked to nobody to particular.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Cleo Looked at Jas “I am no sure since no one out side my family knows what I could do. I mean you probably already saw what I could do, and you did see what happen during the fight. I mean look you can see where I was bleeding after that one guy slashed my side while we were fighting that mob. If you haven’t already figured it out it out I am a healer or what ever you wanna call my Fast healing ability.” Cleo Looked out the window for a minuet then looked back at every one with a hopeless look on her face. “The letter I got brings up bad memories for me… Ether way they said they could help me find who took my family from me” she said as her anger at the murder of her family seeps into her voice when she thinks about the people she wants to beat the shit out of till they know how much they hurt her not just physically but emotionally and mentally. If anyone were to look at Cleo’s eyes they could have sworn that she if had found them she would have burned them alive. The anger in her eyes at the thought of her family’s killers would have scared every one in the limo had she not chosen that moment to look back out the window to avoid having people ask her about what happen that night. “I will never forgive them” she whispers to herself as she grabs the bottle of wine from near Jas and opens it and then chugs straight from the bottle in a poor attempt at making her emotions go away if even for a few minuets. as she kept drinking she was getting well past buzzed. If anyone tried to take the bottle from her Cleo would not give it up easily at least not with out a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 am

"Oh my jacket. That was my favorite." Jasmine says as Cleo points to the gash that cut clean through the jacket and shirt but the skin under it is unmarred. She leans back and pours another glass of port then puts the decanter back next to the stopper.
At Cleo's sudden grab for the decanter Jasmine looks a bit shocked at Cleo. Keiji suddenly finds Mouse in his lap and a few sharp pains in his leg as the stopper of the decanter, that was knocked off when Cleo grabbed it, hits Mouse who had been paying attention to Keijis well she playfully batted his hand.
"If you had asked I would of poured you glass Cleo." she says a little annoyed about Cleo's rude action. Jasmine makes a soft clicking noise as she tries to sooth Mouse.

Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Zia listens to Grace before his face grimaces as he sits back to listen to people talking about the letter. "As far as i can tell its logic they used to find me..." When Cleo starts to drink a whole bottle His eyes show worry with alarm edging into his face with having a depressed drunk super in the car. He sits up and moves to pull it from her hold, "Hey hey hey. Be easy on the drink kid and drinking is not an answer." He looks rightfully consirn with how much she drank and still is drinking as he tries to pull it from her hold. When she pulls it from his hold he gets a firm hold on it and covers the top of the bottle with his thumb to prevent spillage. He seems to of dealt with a drunk person that is not giving up alcohol as he seems to wait for the pummeling.

If she hits him he grabs a hold of her other wrist which is probly still holding the drink and just works silently taking the pain as he keeps her from drinking more.

If she works at just keeping the bottle from his hold he uses her slowed reactions to get a hold of her her arms and carefully diverts her arms to keep her from drinking from the bottle or getting another bottle of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Adressing both Jasmine and Keiji, "Well, whoever they are, I just want some answers because I don't want someone to know something that I don't, and NOT tell me." Harvey started to remember that last day with his mother. He could remember her smell, her touch, her pressence. It was like a dream that he wished he could just sleep in forever. "Whatever way, I want answers." Harvey kept himself in his relaxed position, trying to keep himself from getting upset again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 am

Izen Sitting in the limo is totally oblivious to his surroundings and watches in silence as Cleo Gets drunk. Izen Fixes his glasses and takes a deep breathe and sighs " what ever the reason for us being here is we were specifically chosen.i would assume all of us is whats the word... ah unique..i would assume we are orphans or became orphans i for sure dont have anyone alive no freinds no family nothing at all". Izen looks down at the floor and smirks"for some reason though i would assume we were all chosen beacuse if we were to die..no one would remember us." But dont worry". Izen pats zia on the shoulder. "dream as if youll live forever and live as if youll die today is what i say Lets Live it up!".Izen Grabs the bottle of wine from Zias hands and chugs it all the way to the bottom" that hit the spot pretty well" . Izen rolls down his window and sparks up a cig"so uh were we off to kids?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 am

(this starts just be for Zaz's post)

As Zia took Hold of the bottle Cleo Bit his hand then glared at him and said in a rather irritated tone “get your own this is mine” all the while she was kinda slurring.

Zia winces as he tenses up his hand and keeps his hand on it, " I dont want it i just want you to stop before things get worse." He says this is a calm voice as he watches her for sudden movements.

Cleo looked at him as she pulled the bottle her way again “I onlys drank halfth I wonth get any wothhs (worse) It will just help me take a nice nap and forget every thing” she says as she pulls the bottle harder. “Why do youth care anys hows?” she asked while looking at Zia with a look that clearly said she just wanted to forget about every thing right now.

Zia gives her a fairly remorseful look. "Because i watched the man that raised me drink his life away because he dealt with his pain poorly. You may forget it now but it will be worse if you keep drinking. I know this much from watching people that come into my store for alcohol as well." He keeps a firm hand on the bottle as she tries to pull it from his hold but he is not letting go. "If this is what you want then how would your family feel like to find out your not facing your problems lik ea warrior but a coward." His behinds a slight flash of distaste shimmers in his eyes for having to manipulate her like this.

Cleo’s eyes narrow into a glare as he said the word Coward and she let go of the bottle and gets ready to slap as he brings her family in to the conversation Cleo seemed to sober up rather quickly although not really at the same time. She then Slaps him “NEVER….I MEAN NEVER BRING UP MY FAMLIY AS IF YOU KNOW THEM. THEY ACCTUALY LET ME DRINK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN I WAS UPSET THAT IS WHAT KEPT ME FROM CAUSING HARM TO THE PEOPLE AT SCHOOL THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF. Even is I DO drink a bit one day I don’t need to do it again for like 2-4 months. According to them I was much easier to deal with sometimes when I had 2 drinks since I am normally a happy drunk if I ever get drunk which was only twice in my life ” she yelled while looking at Zia with anger that he was acting like the brothers she had lost when her family was attacked. As she finished talking she started to tear up How would you feel if your family was MURDERED when you lived through the attack that killed them…huh…do you have an answer to that Mr. know it all”

Zia filches to the slap and slowly brings his head back around before looking down looks down, " I may not of gone through what you have gone through but Alcohol does not cure problems. The man who i thought was my dad till i was 18 years drank his life away all because i wasn't his child and i reminded him that my mother was unfaithful to him. I may not be able to fathom what you have been though but as a corner store shop keeper in Brooklyn New York I have watched people drink their lives away never confronting their pain in a constructive way. But i can tell you that school mates pissing you off is not like losing your family." He will quietly accept her attacks so she has a different way to vent that might do better then slowly destroying her emotion barrier of dealing with problems.

“Fine keep the damn bottle” she says as she moves to sit as far way from every one as she can. As she moves she knew she was mad, sad, annoyed and she was just done dealing with people right now. Once she was on the other side of the limo she saw Izen take and chug the rest of the bottle. “Whatever once we get there I am gonna get the info they have for me then leave and deal with MY mission then track down my Bitch of a birth mother and make her tell me why she left and then I will never have to listen to Know-it all speeches” she says as she turns her back and looks out the window. Even though deep down she knew Zia was right.

Zia sighs as the bottle comes free of her hold and he is about to set it down when Izen snatches it from his hand. He grimaces at the chugging before moving back to his seat to nurse his cheek as he lets the pain of her hitting him show through as he rubs the stinging cheek. He looks up not sure he said any thing useful for her him self but it was enough to get her to stop drinking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 am

Angel takes the drink from Harvey and smiles as she tastes it, "Not bad." She grins as she knocks back the drink as the drunken feeling hits her with in the first couple seconds where the drunken buzz lasts for about 20 seconds before she starts to sober up. During this time she watches Zia try to stop Cleo as her buzz dies and perks up as it looks like a fight might break out between them. She is only disappointed as she snorts under her breath, "Pansy". She shifts so she is sitting facing away from them no longer finding them interesting with this long car drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Jasmine looks a bit shocked at Cleo's little out burst and a look of pity fills her eyes when Cleo said her parents would give her alcohol to sedate her. The pity became tinged with concern since it was apparent the girl had some major anger issues. Mouse jumps from Keijis laps and into Jasmines. The soft short hair fur is still on end and Mouse doesn't look happy. "What kind of parents give their child alcohol to calm them. What kind of person need alcohol to be calmer." Jasmines says under her breath in Russian. Mouse looks up and blinks at Jasmine before climbing to her shoulder and balances there as the cat watches the group. She then looks away from Cleo and turns back to Keiji and Harvey.
"No my letter just said the basic 'Its has come to our attention' sort of thing though they never said how it came to their attention or who 'they' are. They offered help with learning about my new ability and controlling it."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Harvey replies to Jasmine in Russian, "Ones that don't care for her that much." Harvey started to feel sad for Cleo. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to have parents who didn't want him. At least he had a parent who wanted him, even if he was chased away. Harvey then makes his face appear stern and focused as he listens to Jasmine's reply about the letter. "As long as they can tell me where they obtained their information, I'll be content."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 am

Jasmine turns away from Cleo and looks thoughtful and curious now. "At least your parents now were you are Keiji. I don't know how I'm going to explain this sudden trip to Ireland to mine." she say as she scratches Mouses chest to calm the agitated cat. "I guess that pokes a few holes in Izen theory that we are all people that wont be noticed if we are to go missing." she say and runs a hand through her hair. "And I'm sure there will be some sort of explanation as to why they brought us all together. I mean they would have to tell us something. Wouldn't they?" Jasmine says and stretches out a bit and starts to rub out her muscles.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Zia folds his hands behind his head as he leans back, clearly unaware Izen said something about being an orphan till he listened to Jas mention somethign to Keniji as he says, " I would be missed by my customers and workers as well as my sub-owner if i was to vanish seeing I'm running my own shop. And I'm not an orphan, my father is still alive...not biological but he raised me with my mom till she upped and vanished cause she finally told him I wasn't biologically his son. My mom might still be alive but i never went to look for her seeing she left with out me." He seems to mull over something in his mind as he shakes his head slightly to rid him self of a thought on his stepfather missing him seeing how he reacted when he was packing up. Zia still does not understand him breaking down and spilling his heart out to him the last week he was in the house with his father, the request for forgiveness for what he did to Zia. Zia looks up seeing he is just now starting to feel slight regret for his silence with his stepfather for the last 6 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:47 am

The ride goes on for three hours and as Jas mentioned the unmistakable scent of the sea permeates the air. The groups continues their attempts at casual conversation with varying degrees of success. Then a panel open in the back of the car and Norm's head peers out from the opening.
In a loud, excited voice he proclaims " Well friends it looks like we are arriving at our destination. We do hope that you have enjoyed the trip. If you look out the window you will see we are approaching MacAlister Keep. It is a 500 year old castle that has been renovated for your use during this visit. Your hosts will be with you soon but wish for you to enjoy the castle grounds until you are called in. The servants of the keep will provide a light lunch though no more alcohal will be provided. It is hoped that clear heads will be used uopn the arrival of your hosts. Once the car stops I will begin to unload your luggage and move it to your rooms. Once again we hope you have enjoyed your trip.
As the car pulls up the drive those that look out the window see a medeval castle with a wall on three sides and the fourth over looking a cliff over the ocean. Around the hill that the castle sits is a small forrest that is full of life. The car drives through a large gate that come complete with an iron portculis. The courtyard is a contrast to the classic decor. There is an indoor olympic sized pool, a regulation track, a shooting range and various other ammenities. Up close the castle is the same contradiction of classic style with subtle modern influence. The car rolls to a stop in front of the castle manor. The Chauffer opens the door of the limo to let the group out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 am

Grace meeps as looks around as she jumps awake from the sound of Norm's voice and eyes him with an annoyed look as he woke her from her nap, she yawned and stretched as she listened to him talk about the castle and what's there for the group. She blinked and seemed slightly confused about the alcohol comment then looked at the others. "Hmmmm I must've missed something in my nap...oh well." She shrugged it off and looked out the window at the castle then finally got out of the car when they could and started stretching her limbs and yawning loudly. "Aaaahhhhh feels good to be out of there at last. Being cramped up reminds me of before I met you all." She mumbled and thought for a moment before saying anymore then turned back at the car and the others. "So, who else is hungry or whatever? We have been in that cramped lil car for a few hours ya know~!" She said sticking her tongue out then walks over to playfully grab and noogie Keiji and rest her chest on his shoulders as she tries to cheer up the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:51 am

Jasmine slipped out of the car as soon as she could, murmuring her thanks to the Chauffeur. As she walked she stretched her hands sky ward before letting them fall back to her side. As Mouse runs out and rubs against her leg Jasmine is struck with an odd feeling. "Huh. This place kinda of looks familiar. I wounder is my parents and I stayed in another place like this. Humm." she kneels down and picks up Mouse and runs her hand over the cat. As she walks a bit away from the group, as she tries to figure out the memory, Mouse rubs her head against her cheek and a memory from when she was really little comes to the for front of her memory. She was very little and with her parents at a castle similar to this one. "I think I had a birthday at a castle once. Its were I got Mouse." she says to no one in particular. She wanders a bit further away from the group and looks at the pool. She sets Mouse down and rolls up her pants leg and takes her boots and socks off before putting her feet in. "I wish I could get my swim suit out of my bags. It be nice to go swimming."

Last edited by Reep on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:49 pm

"Wow. We definitely don't have castles like this in Japan," said Keiji, stretching and looking around as he got out of the limo. He had only seen pictures of this kind of castle in history books. His train of thought was interrupted, however, when Grace pressed against him, and he couldn't help but turn very red and get a small grin on his face. "W-Wow. Thank you, God... Alright, take it easy, Keiji. Come on." Trying to find something else to think of, he separated himself from Grace and walked over to Jasmine. "Tell me about your parents, Jasmine. What kind of people are they?" he asked as he looked out across the pool.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 am

Upon arrival Izen gets out of the limo and stretches rotating his upper torso from right to left and as he hears a few cracks in his back he smoothes out" oh yeah that hit the spot".Izen lights up a ciggarete and walks to the nearest cliff" ah such a nice and beautiful view and a pretty cool castle". Izen looks back at the group" well i got the master bedroom dont no about you chumps and kids and first things first im talkn about a PARTAYYYYYYYYYYY!". Izen takes a few puff and walks over to Keiji and Jasmin he gets in between them and places his hands over there shoulders cmon kids lets head inside and enjoy the rest of the evening there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Harvey watched as Norm appeared pretty much out of nowhere and announced to the world where they had finally arrived. Slinking out of the limo, Harvey stretched his arms up and his legs out. Haven't been that cramped since England. Harvey starts to walk towards the castle courtyard and enjoy the view. He sets himself down on the grass and starts to stretch a little bit. The sun feels so good. Harvey lays down in the grass as he watches some of the others start to group up. Rolling his eyes in disbelief about what he was going to do, Harvey gets up and walks over to Jasmine and Keiji just as Izen arrives to them. Standing slightly aback, Harvey looks over Izen. Where did he come from? Not really caring at the moment, Harvey looks at Keiji. "I don't remember if I asked you, but I was wondering. What can you do?" Looking around at everyone else, "I mean, I know what Cleo can sort of do," Even if that isn't anything..., "but I didn't get to see you in action back at the pub. Which reminds me," looking at Jasmine and Izen, "what can you guys do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Angel stretches out after her start of norm's head appearing in a panel in the back of the car. SHe quickly hid her surprise under 'I knew that would happen' and leaves the Car as normally and cool headed as she can to a head being in a back panel. Once out of the car she moves a safe distance, about fifty feet between her and the car before taking in her surroundings. She can't hide the wonder in her expression of being at a castle. SHe looks down at her feet then back up at the castle wondering if this is all a dream that she will wake up to before pinching her self and wincing as she feels the sharp pain. "So this isn't a dream..." She shifts uneasily as she looks back at the others now regretting some actions she did to them seeing they were probably the promised family that would become hers. Then also comes the realization that some of them are now her family and seem fairly useless from what she can see. // Well beggers can't always be chosers...// She sneers in her mind as her eyes fall on Cleo, Zia, and Izen. Two fools and a coward in her mind. She looks at Harvey seeing she hasn't seen him in action other then the yelling fit with Cleo with slight fist fighting. Her eyes flick to Jas who she just now is putting together who she was in the fight, Keniji the armored man, and Grace the tentacle woman. All useful in their own way and people to be leery of if she had to get into a fight with.

She glances about her surrounding and noted that the Head said to be outside and can not go inside yet so she starts to familiarize her self with the lands about the Mansion so she can get a gist of the ins and outs of obstacles she can use to her advantage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:15 am

Jasmine had been about to answer Keiji when Izen showed up between them puffing away on his cigarette. Jasmine wrinkles her nose at Izen and easily slips out of his grasp and walks a little past Harvey and away from the cigarette smoke. "I do not know what Mr.Izens power is but I do know that Keijis ability is very interesting. You should see if he will show you since we are not allowed into the keep yet." she says to Harvey as she looks around the pool. "The lay out of this pool looks almost like the pools at hotels..... So that small building must be the changing rooms and bath room." Jasmine says and points to a small building set off to the side a bit. Jasmine heads over and opens the door and sees a basic locker room with one wall having a row of lockers five feet tall and two feet wide. Mouse wanders in behind Jasmine and sniffs around the locker room then starts mewing and pawing on of the locker doors.
"What is it Mouse? What did you find?" Jasmine says and walks over to that locker. It looks like a basic locker but under the number Jasmine is surprised to see her full name on it. As she opens it she finds towels a swim suit in a style that she likes and flip flops.
"Wow. These people did their home work." she says as she takes the swim suit and towels and heads to the door that says 'Ladies' on it.
A few minuets later Jasmine step out of the changing rooms in a purple bikini with a gold flower pattern on it . "Hey guys! Come cheek this out. It looks like our host has left us some things." she says waving to Angel, Keiji and the rest as she walks over to the chairs and drops her towel on it before heading to the deep end were the diving board is. After doing some basic stretches she climbs the ladder.
"Last one in is a rotten egg." she yells down to the others as she dose a double somersault dive into the pool.

Last edited by Reep on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 am

"Well, I already showed the bracelet on our way here. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to give you a little demonstration," Keiji said to Harvey, placing his hand on the small blue stone. "Standing by." "Yeah, my bracelet just talked. Henshin!" he shouted, raising his hand over his head. "Engage," said the voice in the bracelet, and Keiji morphed into his super form. "Man, that never gets old. I think I already said this suit boosts my natural abilities. I'm a lot stronger and more agile, I can run much faster, and jump much higher and farther." Keiji eagerly demonstrated by getting a running start, then easily leaping across to the other side of the pool. Now, as before in Tokyo, he couldn't help but shout "WOOHOO!" as he soared through the air. He ran back across the side of it and a few seconds later, he was back in front of Harvey, and he pressed on the stone on his belt, changing back to normal. "What do you think? Pretty cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:47 am

Grace sticks her tongue out at Keiji as he slips away and listens to the talk about what everyone can do, a slight smirk crosses her face as she moves over to Keiji slowly but stops when he puts on his little display of what he can do. She blinks over at Jas when she comes back out of the pool house in a swimsuit and smiles brightly. "They gave us swim suits?! Let me see what they gave me~!" She cheers and runs into the pool house to find her locker and squees happily as takes the swimsuit and goes to change into her swimsuit.

Moments later she comes out wearing a black swimsuit with a towel draped over her shoulder which she walks over and puts on a chair by Jasmine's and smirks at the rest of the group. "You heard the lady~! Now get your bums over here!" She cheered out and climbed up the 2nd diving board and winked at Jasmine. "Us girls know how to have fun don't we Jas?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Harvey watches as Keiji puts on his display. Wow. He's worth having around. As Keiji finishes his display, Harvey walks over and lightly takes his armto get a closer look at the bracelet. "Wow. That was pretty awesome." Harvey looks at all the details of the bracelet before looking up at Grace and Jasmine. He smiles and wraps his arm between Keiji's side and arm, as if Keiji was his escort. "Come on. Let's see what the owners have in store for us." Leading Keiji to the changing rooms, Harvey finds his locker, which has his full name on it, but not the name on his Birth certificate. His mother's maiden name. Betep. Harvey grazes the locker with his fingers, as if he would be able to bring back his mother if he kept touching the name. Sighing, he opens the locker and finds a swimsuit. Oh wow. I like, I like. Harvey then proceeds to change into his swimsuit, taking off his one-piece trapeze outfit. After pulling on his swimsuit, Harvey pulls out the towel in the locker and starts to head out the door. Calling back inside, "Hurry up, hun. Or you'll be the rotten egg." Harvey giggles a little as he walks to the pool and puts in just his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:48 pm

After swimming to the bottom of the twenty foot deep pool she swims towards the shallow end. When her lungs start to burn from holding her breath she curls into a ball and pushes off the bottom. Once her head breaks the surface she takes a deep breath. "Are you all going to get in or just stand there. Our host are not here yet so lets try and have fun and not worry about things to much right now." she swims over to the side and uses the side ladder to get out and shakes some of the water off as she heads back to the diving board. "Hey Speed Demon. You should go get your swim suite and join us." Jasmine calls to Angel. Maybe if she gets to know people she will open up more. And maybe less violent., Jasmine thinks as her mind wanders back to the sight of Angel with all that dried blood on her. "Therese a locker in the pool house with your name on it." she adds and smiles warmly at Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next