Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Nemesis Accord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Jasmine sat back with a drink and food from the fridge and sat munching as she thought about what had happen. I should say sorry to Keiji. , she thought. Jasmine looked around the group and couldn't help but feel something big was gonna happen. How could it not, she was in a car filled with supers. Her eyes drifted from person to person then looked out the window at the frozen world out side. She looked at the fallen man and the tussle between Grace and Cleo. "I never heard people cuss so much." Jasmine says as she looks at Cleo being held in the air. Mouse jumps up and onto her shoulder and looks around before nuzzling Jasmine. Jasmine sits back and looks at Keiji, "You weren't kidding about being special Keiji. That's a really nifty armor you got. Sort like the Power rangers. Dose it comes with motorcycle?" she asks back to her normal cheery self now that shes eaten and the fight is over and the wounded man has help on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm

"Um, yeah. My mistake," said Keiji as he reached for a bottle of water, anything to steady his nerves after all that had happened. He took a few sips from it before Jasmine commented on his suit and asked if it came with a motorcycle. "Uh... I'm afraid not, Jasmine. And I can't summon a giant robot, either. Or if I can, then I don't know how to yet," he said, laughing loudly. "Not that I really need a motorcycle, anyway. The armor increases my running speed and natural agility."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:35 pm

After waiting for everyone else to get into the car, Grace slipped in with Cleo and sat her down in a seat before she playfully sat in Zia's lap and snuggled up to him and looked around at the inside of the car. "Nice ride Mr. Time Stopper, so where are we going hmmm? I want to get back into my things....and maybe get to know Mr. Zia here a bit more." She smiled playfully and traced a hand along his chest slowly as she giggled softly and wiggled on his lap a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Cleo Stiffened as she felt Grace pick her up. “put me down” she said as she looks back at Grace. As she looks at Grace she can see look way from her as she put Cleo In the Car. Once there Cleo looked at Grace. “Ms Grace I am sorry for what I said earlier “she said with the look of shame. “I will go quietly if you keep that mama’s boy away from me.” said Cleo as she sat next to Grace and Zia while making a displeased and grossed out face. Once every one was in Cleo sat quietly and stared out the window and watched the world pass her by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Harvey tried calming down a little bit. Breathing and not looking at Cleo, he turned to Jasmine. "So what can you do?" Hoping to keep his calm so that they wouldn't think he was a total ass, Harvey clenched his teeth when he heard Cleo say 'Mama's Boy'. Harvey gave Cleo the hand, trying to ignore her and keep her out of his vision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 am

Jasmine turns to look at the new guy smiled at him, "I'm a 'gem-nast". she say and laughs. She goes back and finds another drink and food to munch. She looked over at Cleo and cocked her head to the side at Cleo's 180 degree temperment change then looks around at the group. "Hey any one want any thing to drink?" Jasmine ask the group. Mouse curls up on the seat next to Jasmines seat and her tail flicks back and forth as she lazily yawns as she watches the group.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:42 am

Zia would of kept his eyes completely on Angel and responded to her but Grace a potential threat that might eat him slid into his lap. His knees would of jerked up with his hands with the sudden weight on his lap before he can catch him self but his eyes are wide with panic. In that momentary panic he tried to summon his hammer only to get a thump as the hard suitcase hits the inside of the trunk. He tenses under her as he seems to try to figure out what to do with his hands as he lowers them slowly as his fingers twitch showing off his nerves with having her on him now that he has seen tentacles come off her. He swallows and feels like he nearly swallowed his tongue since he can't quite find his voice as he coughs. He quickly regathers his composure as only traces of fear are found in his eyes and in the tenseness. He snaps out quickly, "Please get off. And what would you want to know about me?" He carefully places his palms on her hips so he can easily shove her away if she tries any thing more or if she complies he isn't going to be holding her there. He is aware of her wiggling on his lap but fear does a wonderful thing in keeping things down especially with the recent memory of werewolfs planing on making him a steak, not a happy thought. His eyes flick about to the others before focusing on Grace again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Harvey started to feel better knowing that he had a fellow gymnast in this rag-tag team of people. "Huney, maybe I can teach you a few things, and you can teach me a few things. Wouldn't that be someting?" Harvey sat back and tried to start and relax. He looked around and saw the most motley crew of people he had ever seen. And I thought the circus was a weird bunch. Hearing someone say drinks, "Oh, can I get something hard? Maybe a Tequilla Sunrise or a White Russian?" Harvey giggled. Huh. A White Russian. Those funny Americans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:28 pm

"Heh, maybe but I'm sure Bela would put me through the ringer if I let some one else muck with my training regiment." Jasmine says as she shifts through the drinks. "Well I see a number of drinks but if you want a mixed drink it looks like you will have to do it your self." Jasmine say over her shoulder at Harvey. "Hey what was that noise?" Jasmine say as she hears a thud from the trunk. "That was odd. Hey Zia you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:03 am

As the limo continues on Cleo decides to just watch every one. In her mind she was only here to get the info she needed and if it meant making nice to a circus then she would do it. To her the first step had been saying sorry to Grace who kinda freaked her out with the tendrils and all. She reasoned with her self that she only apologized to Grace since grace could have harmed her having wrapped Cleo up in her tendrils like she did when she put her in the limo.

As Cleo listened to everyone chat she figured she should star apologizing now since chances are she might need all the help she could get once she hunted down her families murders. So she swallowing her pride Cleo Spoke up loud enough so every one could hear her, “I’m -” taking a deep breath she started again “I am sorry” she said as she looked at every one around her. “I guess I am still ad about what happen to my family….and the fact that it is freezing here and I can’t get to my warmer clothing. And I am just naturally an angry person…and before you say any thing no anger management did nothing to help.”
She said as she was talking it was very clear that she was trying to get them to see she is not all bad and show she was not good with other people since she didn’t play nice all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Blinks and play pouts as she wiggles on his lap more and leans against Zia softly. "What's wrong? Scared about what you saw back there handsome? You don't have to worry, I don't hurt someone unless they give me a reason to hun." She smiled at him and thought for a moment. "Well I would like to know where you are at from our humble city of New York and what you did there." She said and bounced once on his lap before getting comfy and snuggling up to him. "And to know how you got so handsome hun?" She smiled happily and giggled. "So relax."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 am

As Jasmine asks if he is ok he smiles weakly as he forces it and nods. Zia's eyes dilate as his pupils shrink to near dots as she leans against him as she talks to him about being scared about what he saw. He was holding his paranoia and panic under check pretty well but her playful nature sends fresh flashes of the were wolf telling him their reason for going after him to lead into his next actions. As she snuggles up to him he gets up as he balances in the moving veihical and finds a place to sit else where. His hands unconsciously reach back for the war hammer and closes about empty air. He seems to snap out of the natural reaction as he pulls his hand away and flexes the hand that went back and shifts uneasily, "One you stay over there. And im from Brooklyn and a shop keeper. " He looks away from her and seems to be on high alert now. " And im not fond of non humans seeing the last ones i ran into were going to make me into street pizza or steak depending on how i died."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 am

Angel watches the involvement and interaction of Zia and grace after Jasmine asked him what was wrong and the thump. She looks about to see that he seems rather tense with Grace on him. When he gets up Angel smirks as he takes a seat some where else. She looks at drinks there and looks at what she can possibly make as she starts to make a drink that smells good, making a dangerous alcoholic mix with what juice there is. She sits back and sips it before making a face as the alcohol hits her tongue and over powers her taste buds. She grimaces as she makes a face and sets the drink off to the side. "Bleh." She takes in the other teen's apologize for acting like she did and snorts as she leans back knowing that the other girl was thinking about not fighting since she yelled first. She looks at the man that she was fighting and smirks as she contains her laugher at his clothing. SHe seems quite content with lisening not caring to offer any new advice about her self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Jasmine reaches in and finds a Port and pours her self a small glass. "Why would some one want to eat you Zia?" Jasmine say and sits back and watches him. She looks at Cleo as she sips her drink, "Its not us you attacked."Jasmine then points to Harvey. "Hes the one you attacked an insulted. And you were the one that started it." she says to Harvey. She looks at the others then looks at Keiji. "You okay Keiji? Sorry bout the the fight. I think there's some pain killers in one of the compartments next to the mini fridge."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am

Harvey decides to make himself a drink, a Tequila Sunrise. Mixing the right ingredients, Harvey takes a sip and starts to relax. He inhaled a huge breath of relief and goes back to his relaxed seating, with his legs crossed over another. Hearing Cleo's apology, Whatever. He rolled his eyes as he took another sip of his drink, not wanting to deal with her just quite yet. Hearing Angel says bleh, Harvey makes her a Mountain Breeze. While mixing the ingredients, Harvey hears Jasmine's comment to him. "Well, I wasn't the one who hit ME first, called ME a MAMA'S boy, and proceeded to call MY mother a WHORE." Putting on a fake smile, Harvey served Angel's drink, and passed it to her. To Angel, "Here. Try this. It's a little fruity, but tastes delicious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am

"Yeah, I'm fine, Jasmine. I'm gonna be sore later, but I don't think you broke anything." Keiji grabbed a couple of the painkillers Cleo mentioned. "Heh... Grabbin' pills," he said with a small chuckle before drinking them with his water. "By the way..." He turned to look at Harvey, deciding to get to know him a little better. "I didn't catch your name. I'm Keiji Matsuda, from Japan," he told him, bowing slightly, as was Japanese custom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:30 am

Grace grimaces when Zia says what the last non-humans were gonna do to him and shakes her head. "That doesn't sound like anything I would do seeing as I eat normal food and drink drinks like every other person here." She says kicking back and lightly propping her feet up on Keiji and looks at Zia. "And you could trust me a little more seeing as I've only done nothing but try to help out sir...and gt to know my friends a bit more." She smiled and winked at Zia and wiggled her feet on Keiji abit then looked at Jasmine. "I'd like a drink, don't care what as long as its good Jassy." She giggled then perked up at a thought. "Oh~! Drinks all round for everyone!" She suggested with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Jasmine tilted her head and looked at Harvey, "No you were the one that shoved Cleo out of the way so you could get into the Chauffeur face. He wasn't going any were so you could have been patient and waited to talk with him. Besides hes just hired help its not like he would know why we were all gathered. And don't you want to show your the bigger person by apologizing?" Jasmine says as Mouse jumps into her lap. Harvey and Keiji can see Jasmines eye twitch a bit when Grace calls her Jassy.
"Please don't call me Jassy, Miss.Grace. My name is Jasmine. And if the others want something to drink they are welcome to help them selves. The fridge appears to stocked with drink from soda to liquor and wines so I'm sure people will find something to their liking." she says as she looks out the window at the passing country side.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 pm

If any one offers him a drink he turns it away if it contains alcohol and takes a soda. He seems to be rather disapproving of the drinking of alcohol but keeps it to him self. He watches the younger members of the car with concern because emotions are already high with most of them but does not see himself as the guardian of them yet or at least see enough reason to stop them from trying drinks. He leans back at listening to Grace's comment on just trying to be good and nods slightly. "Humans are edible and in some places they are normal food. But they had their reasons for wanting to see me dead." He sits back and sips on the soda not really that thirsty as he makes sure that at least no one is getting smashed around him.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Turning the fake smile to Keiji, "Hi, Keiji, I'm Harvey Nelson from...around I guess." Harvey didn't want to start another fight, so he kept up his 'easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar' smile. At least this way he could learn some things from this crew. Harvey drank some more and turned to Jasmine, "If I'm going to apologize, I will apologize after she begs for forgiveness for calling my mother a whore. If and when she does, I will gladly tell her that I am sorry. For now, she doesn't deserve my attention." Seeing her eye twitch, Harvey thought that she was getting annoyed at him, so he turned his attention back to Keiji. "So, Keiji, what brought you to Ireland?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

As Jasmine looks out the window at the passing country side she counts back wards from 10 to 1 in Russian and tries to calm down. Mouse mews at her and Jasmine pets her and looks back at the group then back out the window. The sky had started to darken with the coming night. She talked to Mouse in Russian as she and Mouse watched the fields with sheep and cows pass, "I'm okay now Mouse. You know I just don't like being called 'Jassy'." she says and wrinkles her nose at the name, she only let her Father and Uncle Frank get away with calling her that. Mouse perked up and sniffed the air and Jasmine took a deep breath, "Humm, the ocean." she turns around to the group and say in English, "I think were headed for the cost. Dose any one have a map by chance?" she asked wondering if they would get a chance to stop and see the water.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:53 pm

"Well... I'm here for pretty much the same reason everyone else is," Keiji said, finishing off the rest of his water. "See, we all got these letters telling us to come to Ireland. Like you, and everyone else here, I'm special in my own way," he added as he showed Harvey his bracelet. "I don't have any powers on my own, but this bracelet turns into a suit that boosts my natural abilities." Looking at Jasmine and Mouse, he held his hand out for the cat to sniff. "Here, kitty kitty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Mouse blinks at Keiji then leaps head first into his had and rubs her head against his palm. Her fur is the softest Keiji has ever felt."Humm, she likes you." Jasmine says as stuff her hands in her pocket and looks for her I-phone. After patting her self down she looks over at Cleo. She un-zips her purple hoodi and reaches in and pulls our her I-phone from an inside pocket and frowns a bit when she sees the face of it is a bit cracked. She taps the screen a few times and frowns a bit. "It looks like.... Like were head to the middle of no-were. There's no big cities in the direction were going. Just a bunch of small towns and such." Jasmine says as she leans back looking at the map on her phone before slipping it back into her inside pocket.
Mouse suddenly but gently baps Keijis hand in play as the limo drives on.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Harvey hears Jasmine, but is more interested in hearing that their bags were locked. Pulling out his little sack, he shows that he doesn't have one. "I don't have one. See? You must've had one put on when you were coming here." Harvey finished off his drink and licked his lips. Delicious. "Plus, I've been traveling the world for quite some time, so I haven't gotten a letter of any sort."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Grace shakes her head at Zia and grumbles. "To me humans are in the "do not eat" category sir." She says with a huff and downs her drink quickly and licks her lips. "Enough of this though, I think I'm going to take a nap while we drive there, So wake me up when we get there hun.~" She winks playfully at Zia then blows Keiji a playful kiss before leaning back in her seat and closing her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next