Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Dungons and Dragons (a test)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Rintal accepts the help up to the point it looks like Idem is ready to carry him. "I can walk still walk.Just took a beating but i can still walk. It didn't gnaw off my leg or nothing, Thank the light of Heironeous that it was only a bite and nothing sharper." He shudders slightly as he thinks about the poison that he could of been hit with. He sways slightly as he holds the light up to shine over the ground to illuminate Idem's sight for his weapon. once finding it relatively short time Rintal looks about before motioning back to where he can still barely make out where they came in from.

As they exit the cavern they entered Rintal stops a near by man to ask for directions to the Tombyard. " Uh ... yes well its back that way and just follow main street and you should get to areas about there. Bu can i ask. are you ok Madem."
This makes Rintal pauses for several monments as the last little bit sinks in. "Thank you and im a sir, and im fine." He stalks away as much as he can with slight swaying as he dincates where they should go this time.

zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
9
+10 to find to where they are going

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wounded snake slithers over rocks and through a small hole as it reaches safty of one of the Yaun-ti safe houses for House Se'sehen. She shifts back as she draws closer to a slave human as she hisses out, " Get a cleric to heal me now. I have important information on who has been stoping our messages to the surface." The slave girl nods quickly as she runs off to find a healer. The yaunti slips into a bath as she pours a vial of green substance into the water and reclines in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Wed May 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Iden couldn't help but chuckle when Rintal was called a madam - odds were it was more than just the light that led to that mistake. Still, they had directions now.

But...

"Rintal. Hey, Rintal. You sure you're alright for the Tomb Yards still? That thing did maul you pretty good, and I'm sure there's a cleric around here somewhere that'll help either a guildie or a Paladin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Thu May 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Rintal looks back as he seems to think about shifting slightly as he winces in pain, " it...was only a pet." He forces him self to grin and places his hands on his sides as he trys to make him self look impressive, " I'm a Paladin of Heironeous, His light will protect me." Rintal does make an effort to puff his chest out as far as he can before pain flashes through his eyes and he reaches up to cover his wound as he filches from the dull stabbing pain. He gives up on the proud look. " well...maybe i should get it checked. But that could probably wait till after, not like im in any danger. It was only a freaky pet and the stinger never touched me. I'll be fine" says the half dead looking elf with some vague conviction. "Not like looking at graves will do much harm. only stopping some grave robbers. I would think people being there would stop them from disturbing the dead. And the law is on our side" he says brightly as he seems to cheer up and not look quite so dead, but till poorly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Thu May 13, 2010 9:32 pm

He wasn't buying it. "Look, I just saw you wince and reach for it. If it's bad enough to bother you when walking, what makes you think running will be much better? And you really think you'll be able to run down someone in a Tomb Yard where the person's just as likely to be croaked as they are to complain about you knocking in their front door? To a Temple with you!"

Going towards the nearest person he could find that looked somewhat reliable, he offered a pair of gold piece for information on the nearest temples and who / what they were dedicated to.

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Thu May 13, 2010 10:33 pm

The poor grave worker dwarf he found bows lowly, " Ah yes i can take you to the temple of Moradin, that is not horribly far away. Just several blocks away." Rintal balks at the idea of entering a Moradin temple seeing he is an elf and they are dwarfs.
"no im not going!" Rintal folds his arms over his chest stubbornly as his eyes close from the pain of shifting his shoulder. The dwarf nods solemnly as it seems to complicated Rintal's stubbornness.

"Aye... you may not be moving but i been payed enough to drag you." Rintal's arms loses slightly as he looks baffled by that statement before the dwarf uses his shovel to take him out behind the knees as he hits the ground as the dwarf grabs a hold of a leg and starts dragging Rintal to the temple as the flustered paladin is drags along before he finds colorful phrases in all the languages he knows as he reaches out with his good arm that does not bother him for hand holds in the street as he uses his free leg to kick at the dwarf.
"Idem! Idem damd you to the abyss!"

Rintal eventually gives up with getting free as he is dragged along, glaring icily at Idem from this deplorable position. "it is not proper for a dwarf to care for an elf!" The dwarf gets to the stares where he lets go of Rintal's leg allowing him to stand up as he looks ready like he is going to walk away once he gets to his feet.
"Right sir you will have to get your tree hugging friend there down the stairs and i can go 'lert a cleric to patch your friend up." With that the dwarf heads below as Rintal strides away with a faint limp to his gait from the tight hold the dwarf had on his ankle.
"im not going in there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Fri May 14, 2010 11:36 am

The whole way to the temple Iden did his best to keep the grin off his face and the laughter in his chest. He almost jumped the grave worker when they took the shovel to Rintal's legs, but the fact that Rintal wasn't crippled by the blow made it clear enough the move just looked dangerous. The only thing afterwards that made Iden frown was the Paladin damning him to the Abyss - Iden was not exactly fond of the prospect, and being told such by a Paladin couldn't help.

Still, when they reached the temple he offered to help his comrade onto their feet - being dragged across town couldn't have been good either for his health or pride.

"I'm not going in there."

Of course, an Elvish Paladin's pride is an almost bottomless pool. "So, you'd rather have been dragged across town just to walk off when you reach a healer, than to speak with a few Dwarves?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Fri May 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Rintal gives Idem one of the nastiest looks as he stops and looks over his shoulders, " now that i been let go yes but im not going down there." He motions in the general direction of the entrance of the tunnel as he starts walking forward, with out looking, into a dwarf that is just a few inches shorter then him. Rintal looks about as the dwarf clears his throat and places a hand on Rintal's wounded shoulder. Rintal's face screws up in pain as he slowly walks backwards with the dwarf's hand still on the wound as pain seems to be convincing the elf that walking forward is not a good idea.

"Come'o swalle yer pride elf your gettin' healed." The dwarf seems to be taking his business of getting Rintal into the temple quite seriously as Rintal cant find his voice to protest through the pain. Rintal wheezes and snorts out his pain and unhappiness through his clenched teeth as he is faced towards the entrance and marched down the stairs for healing, weather Rintal has swallowed his pride or not seems to be a moot matter. As they walk the stubborn Elf through the cavernous room just about every eye turns to look at the strange sight of an elf in a dwarf temple. Rintal just now is trying to sink farther into his armor now becoming quite passive now that he is in the temple. The seem considerit enough in healing Rintal in a separate room which takes a short time. Rintal reluctantly pays for the healing despite it being dwarfs as he stalks out silently and waits near the door as he Pulls his helm farther down his face to sheild his eyes. (-4 gold)

A priest heads over to Idem and seems rather amused that Idem did pay for getting Rintal there as he says joviality, " Ah thank you for bringing your elfish friend here. We enjoyed the good laugh of having to deal with a overly proud elf." he feels the dwarf pat the side of his leg as he says, " im sure your friend did not mean any thing he said with getting dragged here seeing he is all better now. You know how elfs are. Don't like us dwarfs. But he has enough decency to keep any hateful comments out side our temple and paid for his own healing."
Rintal shifts only when Idem comes closer to leave the temple as he stays unusually quiet about the whole incident. Rintal is keeping his helmet lower then normal as they find their way back to the tomb yard before he mutters a faint thank you to Idem before entering.
The tomb yard isn't what they quite suspected for an area called Tomb yards seeing its a massive area of graves and wear houses. It seems lively enough for one to mistake this as a busy section of town till one realizes they are mourners or ghosts that might be looking for their own bodies or bodies of their loved ones, whilde there seem to be those that work there that are carting about mislantion items or in some cases there are dwarfs with humans, loading a body into a cart but they all have the symbol of the death wardens showing openly. Some of the graves seem to be over grown and the wear houses seem to be assorted warehouses from storage of food, weapons, and armor to bodies of the dead. There is the clear scent of death in this part of town where it was just an underlying smell in other places.

"Joy this is a necromancer's heaven..." Rintal finally has shifted his helmet back to examine the surroundings about him. HIs hand has unconsciously traveled up to his medallion of his god as his fingers trace out the lighting bolt of the human god he serves. He shifts uneasily as he pulls his hand away from his protection against the dead as he stares out at the graveyard-warehouse scene about him, that he has taken knowdice to the eirry misting about the edges of the buildings where living people haven't passed near in a while. "Hey ... didn't mean any thing i said back there, when the dwarf was dragging me." Rintal clears his throat as he stares off clearly unuse to this kind of an apology as his green eyes dont look towards Idem but keep looking out at the surroundings.
(spot, listen)
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
20 , 19


Last edited by Zincks on Mon May 31, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 am

Iden frowned as he watched Rintal's hesitance. While he wouldn't have picked the Temple first due to some racial insecurities, it was still a place of healing and Rintal should have just gone through with it.

"Ah thank you for bringing your elfish friend here. We enjoyed the good laugh of having to deal with a overly proud elf." Iden smirks at this comment, but didn't say anything: Rintal was watching him, after all. Plus, he did feel bad about the Elf having to face-down some humiliation to get healed. "I'm sure your friend did not mean any thing he said with getting dragged here, seeing he is all better now. You know how elfs are. Don't like us dwarfs. But he has enough decency to keep any hateful comments out side our temple and paid for his own healing."

"Yeah, Rintal's a good Elf. Think it'd break him to earnestly insult another healer. Since he seems to be hush right now, thank you for your services. Good blessings upon you."

With that, he and Rintal were off to the Tomb Yards. Needless to say, arrival did not convey the best of images.

"Joy this is a necromancer's heaven..."

"No kidding, wouldn't be surprised to find a coffin that's a door." Iden wasn't quite as unnerved as Rintal - neither having just stared down death nor being what amounts to a beacon to the undead - but still kept his hand on his flail's handle. I'll have to get a new knife soon. He thought.

"Hey ... didn't mean any thing i said back there, when the dwarf was dragging me."

Heh, a Paladin that's not all pride. That's a pleasant break from the norm. "Think nothing of it Rintal, I didn't."

Following Rintal's action, Iden started to scan and listen in the Tomb Yard, looking for any people or sounds that both did or didn't belong there.

((Roll 1 = Spot, Roll 2 = Listen, seemingly no distraction penalty using the Concentration page))

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
6
Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Mon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Rintal looks about knowdicing bits and pieces of every one especially those with cloaks. His eyes widen and he stiffens as he catches a glimpse of white hair and black skin. Rintal instinctively takes a step back as his eyes dart about for any more danger as he pulls his own cloak up. His eyes manage to pick out the gnoll and overly flat face of a human that does not seem right. The architecture here seems to me primarily of death or very bland with the warehouses which seem to have the storage goods or in some cause from what he can see dead bodies that seem to be waiting for burying. Perodically he sees somethign near tansparent scuddle away into a dark ally way where he wonders if its a trick of the light. His and Idem's ears catch glimpses of conversation through the still erriy quietness of this place even with the constant mummer of people it still seems oddly quiet,.
"Ah its sad to see that Drugard lost his escort. Must mean he will be looking for a new one."
"I heard it was because they couldnt stand him which is why the elf committed suicide."

"Have you found his spirit so he may pst on leader ship?"
"no not yet but other spirits say he is about the north section"

"When the moon is highest we will make our move."


Rintal swallows as he quietly casts detect evil and shifts uneasily as a chill runs down his back as the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. "Idem? how important was it to coming here?"
Rintal turns slightly as he hears someone approach from behind and places a hand on his shoulder as well as Idem's from behind as they hear a throat clear, "Its important that you make a good impression and this is only to catch who is removing bodies. I would like it if you do bring them to the guild so we can turn them in." Rintal scrunches up his shoulders as his helm is shifted forward. " Besides you aren't going to let the church that raised you down are you rintal?"
Rintal lets his shoulders fall as he mummbles, " course not, even if it was humans that raised me...partially."
"Ah good!" Rintal grabs the edge of his hood as Ryan starts to pull it back. Ryan snickers as Rintal pulls away and seems to go back to looking about not wanting to be caught flat footed with dangerous beings about. "Ah well Idem seeing rinny wont listen to me now. You might have to be about here till tomorrow." The man smirks as he shays cheerfully "That shouldn't be a problem i hope... where is that woman that was with you?"

(rintal hiding from the drow and the drow spotting him)
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
8 , 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 pm

There were a few conversations going on, but the one about an Elf Suicide was the main to catch his interest. Mostly because, barring Rintal, Iden couldn't think of many Elves who'd fall to such a negative outlook on their life that they'd commit suicide. He kept missing bits of it, but the general gist of it was heard: Something about finding a spirit and some sort of "move".

Iden was too busy trying to catch more of the discussion that he missed Rintal's question and was taken by surprise when Ryan grabbed his shoulder - noticeably flinching.

"Its important that you make a good impression and this is only to catch who is removing bodies. I would like it if you do bring them to the guild so we can turn them in."

"Grave robbers?" He whispered back. "Isn't this more a job for the town guard? Or is there something you aren't saying?"

Rintal seemed to catch Ryan's attention for a bit, but he quickly returned back to Iden when it became apparent he was trying to blot him out / do other things. "The oth- ah, you mean the monk. Lost her.  Probably taking one of her breaks again.  You know how she is:  Might see her again in a month or three."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm

"Lets just say the guards have had troubles with the grave robbers and this city really frowns on grave robing. And shame she took off you might need her here. All well sure hope you find things out by tomorrow."
Rintal carefully watches the figure in the crowd and shifts from foot to foot with unease before he jumps slightly as Ryan pats their shoulders in his fare well. Rintal waits for him to leave before he lets his shoulders slump, finally showing he heard the conversation about the elf. Faint traces of worry tugs at him as he tries to think what would drive an elf to kill them selfs. His eyes flicker before he hides his concern for that news as he listens to the other bits of meaning full information he seems to hear. He coughs slightly as he says, " So do you want to start looking about?" His voice is one of unease as he keeps his eyes on the crowd.

As they travel the nooks and crannies they see that people could hide in are abundant leaving most places good areas for ambushes. Rintal grimaces not liking this at all with the main paths and roads being the single clear areas. As they wanders about the sky slowly darkens as twilight starts to spread across the sky, lessening the crowd to a periodic few people.

Spot, listen rintal
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
17 , 5

Event roll
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 am

Trouble with the grave robbers. Couldn't have told us what kind: Runners, fighters, stupidly stealthy, magical aid... Iden wasn't liking the lack of information Ryan provided. Probably some sort of business clause had been put into effect that meant regardless of Ryan's input him and Rintal would be the ones to share the blame for a poorly done job.

"So do you want to start looking about?"

"Might be a good bet," he replied. "I'm going to try finding some of the staff here, see if they have any ideas on how it's being done." Would like to know if I'm going to be facing down an irate Necromancer, for instance.

((Two rolls, first is DC for find information, second is to see how much time it'd take - typically it'd take hours, looking for graveyard staff specifically I'm not sure if it'd take more or less. If necessary, will spend up to five gold pieces [most of one / graveyard crew] to try speeding up / loosening tongues. D4 is +1, D20 gets no bonus, no idea if it falls under 10DC or 15DC as it's a specific rumor but likely a very common one at their work place))


Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
11
Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Nothing special seems to happen during their time wandering about. When they finally do find a staff member there Rintal hands over at least 5 gold to Iden in hopes of figuring things out. Listening intently a few mention that there was a small group that generally one or two of them have seen but yet been able stop them because they been attacked by something from behind. No one seems to ever really see what has attacked them and details on the small group range from 3 to 5 figures, but that seems to be the only consistent or relatively consistent reports other then at night and a robed figure is always in the group. Some of the staff seems to think its demons, some say humans, one hinted at seeing scales, another claims he saw fur. "Well it would be really nice if the bodies are returned for proper burial"

Rintal sighs as he looks up at the sky clearly not liking the sound of a potential wizard in the group and the fact there sounds like they are out numbered by at least one. He grimaces as he periodically makes sure that he still has his symbol as unease settles over him as the night starts to close in on them over the hours.

(Roll lisen, spot , initiative for rintal)
zincks carried out 3 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
19 , 14 , 10

(2 Grave robbers, and wizard last listen and spot, initiative)
zincks carried out 9 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
11 , 6 , 14 , 10 , 18 , 20 , 8 , 2 , 17
(look out spot, hide, move silently)
zincks carried out 3 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
14 , 11 , 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Listen, Spot, and Initiative for Iden:


Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
7
Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
7
Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Rintal hears them before he spots them as they move out of the alleyway into a were house as one of them alerts all the others with him. Rintal frowns slightly as he starts to follow them out of curiosity and leeryness before looking about as they both hear the crashing of the one on the roof sliding off the roof and failing at staying quiet. Rintal looks back at them man how is already taking off in the opposite direction. Rintal frowns before peering into the werehouse wondering about why the people headed in and wondering if they are the grave robbers.

grapple checks The 20 insative gr and rintal to break free.
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
18 , 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Hide, balance, move silently, jump, attack
CaptainIsomer carried out 5 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
12 , 8 , 12 , 15 , 13

sneak attack
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
1

sword damage
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 pm

extra damage
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
6

Sam on his nightly prowl creeps over the roof tops of the warehouses looking out for danger and hoping to catch those grave robbers that have the guards up in arms. Sam smiles to him self as he moves silently across roof tops before seeing a fight ensuing with an elf looking in through a door and a man jumping out onto him pinning the elf to the ground. Sam tilts his head slightly determined to get answers out of one of them as he runs back a few feet away from the edge. He draws his sword as he starts to run full out towards the edge of the roof, Leaping as he brings his sword down on the man on the Elf, his sword just the human as he lands, who is forced onto the elf. "Alright you two break it up. You know the guards won't wanna deal with any more new bodies. Oh and i have some questions for you lot about these missing bodies you see. Now if you will stand down I'd like to get to my questions." He keeps on the man's back pinning him to the rather unfortunate elf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:37 pm

The man that Sam landed on scream in pain as he is forced down not expecting an attack from above as the sword cuts into him. Rintal's eyes widen as weight from before it gets heavier as he lets out a gasp as he pushes up on the guy in hopes to one get away. "Get off!"

From the shadows another grave robber emerges to strike out at San while the wizard takes off running. from behind the poor fellow that was keeping look out that failed on his move silently emerges into the fray going for Isen

Attack unhindered GR, attack + initiative of look out, to get free the wounded GR
zincks carried out 4 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
5 , 11 , 19 , 19

Attack damage
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
4 , 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Iden was too busy with the rushing grave-robber to pay attention to the halfling that jumped into the fray. They'd probably want at least one of the people alive, and of the bunch he was the best at keeping someone pinned. Readying his flail as the grave robber approached, Iden quickly stepped forward and attempted to trip the figure with his flail.

((Trip attempt, +4 from Improved Trip, +1 from Weapon Focus, +2 for level, +3 for Ability Score, touch attack so no Armor (equipped or natural) or Shield bonus))

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 pm

((Forgot strength roll to boot))

((Forget the +4 from the feat earlier, but add it here. Add +3 as well from the Strength, so +7 to roll. Directly against Grave Robber's roll))

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:48 am

tumble, strength check Idem's guy
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
4 , 12

Grapple check against Rintal
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
20

Free Grave robber attack roll on Sam
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
1
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:54 am

The Grave robber that was going for Idem hits the ground as he is tripped up by the flail (spend next action getting up)

The Grave robber that was going for Sam misses completely and hits the Man skill under the halfling's foot killing his companion that is on Rintal, and nicks the Paladin's side as his chain mail turns the weaken blow away. Rintal snarls in frustration as he shoves the body off him with or with out the halfling moving

Rintal's strength check
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-09-18
Location : Midland

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Full Attack

Roll 1: Initiative
Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
16

Roll 2: Opposed Attack Roll (+2 for using a Flail, +1 from Weapon Focus, +2 for Level, +3 for Ability Score, Opponent -4 for being Prone). If opponent wins initiative, being used as Attack of Opportunity

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
18

Roll 2b: Opposed Attack Roll if I fail my disarm attempt (again, +8 from my bonus' and -4 to Opponent for being prone)

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
14

Roll 3a: Attack Roll (Touch). Means no Armor or Shield Bonus. +6 to Attack Roll. If Hit, go to Roll 3b. If miss, or hurt by Attack of Opportunity, move to Roll 4 (if opponent had initiative) or end turn (if I had initiative).

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
20

Roll 3b: Grapple Roll. If I have initiative, against Prone foe (-4 on their grapple check). If opponent has initiative, include next pair of rolls. +5 bonus for myself (+2 for Level, +3 for Ability Score).

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainIsomer

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 28
Location : In my ice prism fortress

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Sam seeing that the robbers seem to be the ones on the offensive since one misses him completely as they fall forward to drive his sword into his partner in crime. Sam springs back as the elf under the robber pushes up as he bounces lightly towards his target that swung a blade at him and slashes forward for an attack

Attack roll
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
9

Damage
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 624
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27
Location : In my head

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Graverobber's strength check against Idem (most likely going to fail)
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
6
(For any thing but a 20 which i really doubt)
The man thrashes under Idem helplessly as he tries to get the fighter off him.

(if he succeds)
The man manages to get an arm free and pushes on Idem to get him off as he tries to get away.


Rintal gets to his fee and draws his weapon ready to attack the grave robbers and the halfling if he attacks, not happy at all with being pined and landed on.

Grave robber on Sam attacks
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
5
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
1

Success at hitting Sam: The grave robber smirks nastily as his blade cuts into the halfling as he sees him more of the danger at the moment then the paladin that is regaining his feet.

Does not hit: The blade whiffs past sam
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   

Back to top Go down
 
Dungons and Dragons (a test)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sons of Dragons - Book 1: The Road of Kyle
» Old Motor Week Jon Moss T56 Impala SS road test video
» TTA Road test
» Stupidity test failed
» Free Test equipment manuals online

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Fantasy-
Jump to: