Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Silver Feng Mercenaries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Igor had been lingering in the cargo bay as depression sets in with him not use to losing a member of his crew. An hour Had passed since Salina leaving and him being forcefully checked out, him gouging the eyes out of his face Syliva left, and the disposal of the parasite's luggage. He knowdices a new comer as he looks up at Zazie and draws him self to his full height as he forces a smile which looks rather odd with his face being bandaged up, " Ah do you have any ....thing that would benefit the ship and it's crew?" Igor listens to him mention being a guard on a slave ship as he nods slightly, " Well we do need muscle. Er what did you say what your name was? Zazie?" His eyes flicker over the information he got and shifts slightly at the short lived experience that he sees on the pad. "Ah well welcome aboard. Just find an empty room on the second level that has a fold out bed and a table. Every thing else that is not basic your going to have to acquire on your own. As for food, the crew generally eats together with passengers." Igor slumps back as he closes his eyes and sighs as he hopes a pilot gets here before he asks leon to take off giving his hope a little more then an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the net a new bounty for the one of Igor Fressia shifts into the current bounties pricing in on expensive for a no name captain.
Quote :
Name: Igor Fressia AKA Experiment ValBeta001LunClo626
Wanted by: Valkyrie
[insert picture here]
Details:
  • Captain of the Ship Silver Feng
  • Speaclises in Noranti medicine and powders
  • Learns on the fly
  • Territorial of ship and crew mates.
  • Has crew Mates, List N/A
  • Wanted a Live. No reward if dead.
  • Believed to be sensative to sonic blasts.

Price: 50,000 credits

Last edited by Zincks on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Leon grumbles still upset at Igor for causing Sylvia to leave and goes by his room to pick up a small tablet looking device then makes his way to the cockpit. "Might was well try to figure out what is what again in the cockpit, just in case." He thinks to himself as enters the cockpit and takes a seat in the pilot's chair and starts looking over the controls. "Hmm....yeah, I'll be able to handle this no problem...though I hope it don't come to that." He grumbles and takes a cord from the side of the tablet and plugs it into the back of his neck turning it on. He starts fiddling with various weapon designs on the tablet. "Hmmm...wonder if I could take a look at that thing the kid got. Could probably get more weapon ideas...If i just knew what was used in that thing." He thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Igor sighs as he sees no one else coming as he cancils the looking for help on the holo net as the repairs finish. "Ah leon the repairs are done...lift off of you please." He closes up the air lock as the ship warms up and jerks up init's take off before heading to it's destinations. After an uneventful week long trip. they finally land in the dead of night on the limited land landing sites.Igor sighs quietly as he stays up clearly not use to it being night as he quietly reads soem books on his data pad, knowing he is not going to get any sleep any time soon.

As zazie takes his leave and starts walking up the stairs he sees there is a notice of a bounty on the ship leaders head. He takes a moment to himself and takes his leave to his room. Upon entering it he gets to the bed and lies down on it. Zazie begins to look at the medallions around his neck and leaves them alone slowly beggining to get drowzy he doses off. Waking up in the middle of the night with nothing but darkness around him and just the sound of the crew sleeping he suddenly gets the most craziest idea.

He think to himself "hmm if i turn in the captain for the bounty thats money in the pocket to repair the ships damage and fix those huge wholes". Zazie slowly begins to tread quietly towards Igors room, hoping he is not caught from other crew members. As he quietly opens the door to Igors room. He slowly starts walking up to the bed, and as he gets closer Igor suddenly turns around and looks up at Zazie saying" what are you doing here?"in a low raspy exhausted voice . Zazie looks at him and says " I am not going anywhere my friend but YOU ARE!!!!" as his eyes turn into red flames and his nails grow he quickly grabs Igor by the neck and Suffocates him to the point of unconsiousness.
Igor jerks in his hold as a scream is caught in his throat as he fights feebly against the stronger man before trying to reach out for his weapons so he can try to foce Zazie off of him. His eyes slowly close as the strangulation causes the darkness to close in on him as he continues trying to breath before going slack in the half demon's hold.
He picks up Igor and walks to were he found the bounty post and decides to call the frequency to repot Igors capture and claim the bounty for himself. Zazie tells himself " Now dont let your anger get the best of you, Let your anger get all of you"
"Good work please leave the ship and there will be a non descriptive craft to pick up the experiment. If you will please head to the wear house closest to your ship. Warehouse 13 if you please and wait there."
revolver764: Zazie says "im going to be getting my money on as soon as i drop him off right? im a very inpatient person and ive been having an off day trying to find the guy so cut me some slack"
"Of course. We are people of our words."
"Ha i will keep you to your word as for anything happening it will be your last" Zazie says. He heads opens the ships doors and jumps off and begins walking with Igor off on his shoulder to the nearest Warehouse
Igor groans weakly with air getting back to his head but can barely fouce on his surroundings as he shifts meagerly on Zazie's shoulder. On getting to the Warehouse Igor jerks IN zazie's hold as fear flood through him at the unfamiliar place as he scrambles at his back trying to get free as wheezes trying to find his voice after the harsh crushing of his vocal cords. Inside there is a silgle man waiting in a black suit with a suit case. He has dark sunglasses on and his face is unreadable. " I see he is awake."
"Ha hes not my business im here for my reward, he was the easiest prey i caught so far it shows me why u put out a reward for someone u dont even make an effort of trying to find shows me what kind of lazy ass useless mercs you are". Zazie takes igor off his shoulder and lays him down on the ground. As the man starts walking towards Zazie. He opens up the briefcase showing the money and handing it over to Zazie " by the way what are you planning on doing with him anyway?"
The man shows the money and smiles, " He is an escaped experament that has lets just say been missing for a while. As for the amount Classified reasons." The Man steps forward as Igor starts geting his voice back just as the man gets him with a Tazer. Igor jerks and convulses on the ground for a moment before he is injected with something that quickly puts the young captain out. The man easily lifts the traded goods and nods his head slightly, " Nice doing business with you." He slips into the shadows and seems to meld away with the concouious captian over his shoulder.
As the man begins to walk off into the shadows Zazie follows him thinking "hmm this might be more easier then i really thought". Zazie begins creeping in the shadows as he watches the man walking off with Igor. Zazie lifts up his briefcase and begins to smile ha this was all worth it
The man looks back for a moment as his red eyes gleam darkly at Zazie and shadows swallow them up leaving no trace of them behind.
As they dissapear Zazie puts a smile on his face and says" ha demon is a demon my friend and a human is a human i can pick ur sense up from a mile away Igor". As Zazie follows the sent of Igor.He comes across this huge complex near a river
As Zazie takes his leave back to the ship. He feels no remorse or regret but yet slowly begins picking up on Igors scent" if only he would make some kind of sign to show me were he is i just might be able to do something, for this scent is not strong at all, it needs power. Igors power". Zazie begins to concentrate on the scent of Igor but it Falls off here and there.
For every wiff of Igor's scetn he catches seem to lead him to a dead spot before his scent starts up from a different direction as if someone is toying with himHe sits down and begins to focus and concentrate on Igors scent so much that his veins begin to pop and as he grabs his medallion he surpasses all the fake scents that the secret organization passes along and picks up on Igor's scent Zazie says " feed me some of your energy Igor, and i will be able to get you out, but if you dont theres nothing i can do" The scents fade as he comes into veiw of the Captian's shirt that has a note attached to it that reads, 'You are stupider then i thought for thinking you can out smart us.' Zazie smiles as he reads the note and walks to his room holding the briefcase. he slides it under his bed and lays down on top of his bed closes his eyes and says " he i will see you tomorrow friend"

(Have fun Igor is missing and any thing in that week of travel just post it and note at the top [during the week of travel])
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm

As the week of space travel came to an end Kovu made her preparations. She prepared two of the crates and waited in the cargo bay as the ship docked. As the newly repaired cargo bay door opened Kovu waited and soon after a group of dragon blood appear and in there group was a large tiger runs up and gently nudges Kovu in the leg. Kovu kneels down and puts her arms around the great cats neck and hugs her.
"I mist you to my dear hart." she then stands and she and the other dragon blood exchange bows and greetings. They move past Kovu and to the cargo containers that Kovu points to and lift them and take them out and load them onto a hover sled they brought with them. As Kovu and her tiger walk down the ramp to join the others they exchange a few more words and Kovu throws her leg over her tiger and she and the dragon blood depart.
"Let the Wyld Hunt begin." Kovu says to her familiar and her group depart into the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Salina and Zazie post... and away it goes:

Salina sat up in her bed when she the feeling of pain reached her from across the ship. She felt like she was being strangled. That is when it hit her Igor was in trouble. Salina then went across the hall to Igor's room to find it empty. “Nani!!! Where did he go…?” Salina then used her nose to pick up the sent of 2 people One of course being Igor the other belonged to the half demon that just got on the ship. Fallowing the aura trail Salina was now in front of Zazie’s door, she knocked loudly not caring if he was a sleep.

As Zazie woke up from the loud banging on the door he sits up and moves his feet in front of the briefcase filled with money as he puts his hands over his face suddenly he remembered about Igor and a fear came over him. As Salina kept banging on the door Zazie walks up close to the door as he puts his hand on the handle and opens the door.

Then a very Human Salina barges in to the room with a kinda pissed look
“What is your Aura trail doing in my Intended mate’s room for? And do you happen to know why he seemed like he was choking earlier?” she seemed kinda mad since she still had to talk to Igor about the stage one mating mark still. “well are you gonna tell me and I will know if you are lying to me, not only can I sense lies I can see auras change color when people lie.”

As Zazie yawns he puts his hand over his mouth and puts on an evil smirk “look all u need to no, is he’s not here if you can somehow find his sent then let me no". As Zazie begins to close the door Salina puts her foot in to prevent it from closing. As she pushes the door in further Zazie turns around and says" look if you don’t want to suffer the same fate your friend had I suggest you walk away from this problem and let the real Demons handle it!!!"

Getting pissed Salina then put up a holy barrier around her self. She then proceeds to send small zaps to Zazie. She continued this for 4 hours until the sun came up. As the sun came up Zazie got one big surprise as Salina’s features slowly started to change back to that of her demon self-including her wings. “Leave this in your hands yeah right my intended mate is some where and I can feel his feelings I know you had some thing to do with it.” She had her demon aura now crackling about her. And her holy barrier fell around her. “And you can't lie to me I will smell it”

after hours of Salina torturing, She finally stops. As the barrier around her fell down so did Zazie. As he gets up from the floor slowly he glares straight at Salina and says " ha mere torture and pain you foolish young girl you think i haven’t experienced this? I am the sole meaning of pain itself'. As Zazie slowly begins to walk toward Salina his nails come out and his fangs grow. "If i were to tell you of what I know are you willing to die for him? I suggest you choose your words wisely girl they do have meaning?"

“So what if I am why does it matter to you? What me and him decide is none of your business. I Just want to know where he is and now.” Salina’s eyes flashed red her aura got stronger, yet she managed to keep her demon side at bay by flaring her Holy power. “And I also want a reason why I shouldn’t purify you right now?”

Zazie takes a step back " Hahaha you just don’t understand anything do you?". As Zazie turns around and starts walking toward his bed he lays down and begins to stare at the ceiling. " humph seeing as though i am the only one with knowledge of what happened to him i suggest you be on your best behavior and if you take my powers then that’s a crew member with no powers and we wouldn’t want that but ill help you find him if you promise to keep this a secret between us"

“Only if you tell me every thing and why I should keep quiet.” She stared at him
“And the reason i want to know where he is very important. I need to talk to him about a personal matter."

"humph your out of luck babe, the man that took him disappeared and i have no way of finding him seems like you are closer to him I’m pretty sure you have some way of seeking him out ".Salina starts to walk towards the door and right before she can put her hand on the knob. Zazie rushes with a burst of speed and grabs her hand and pushes her toward the bed as she falls he walks towards his little chair and begins to slide his hand through his hair he says" look under the bed and tell me what you find".

Doing as she was told Salina pulls up a suit case and then opens it..."Money???"

"yes money" as Zazie walks toward Salina he snatches the briefcase out of her hand and puts it under the bed again. "you see there was a bounty on Igor’s head $50000 that’s enough money to repair the ship and get out of this place". I collected the bounty and I’m planning on rescuing him but that plan backfired". As Zazie sits down at the edge of the bed he looks at Salina and says" I told you my reasons and i promised myself I would rescue him by any means necessary just give me the location and ill get to it". Zazie walks out of the room and puts on a evil smile" I hope you make the right decision"

“I wish my mark worked that way. I can only pick up on emotions right now. If we get close enough I might be able to pick up on his Aura. If you would have told me sooner I might have been able to help get him back.” She snapped. Then she ran from the room and in to Igor’s room to familiarize herself with his sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 pm

(combo post via me and zin...didnt mean for it to be so long)

Leon walks out of the cockpit as the sun slowly starts to rise signaling the coming day, he stops by his room and gathers up what money he has. "Might as well get out looking around for whatever this planet has to offer while it's early." He thinks out loud and walks off the ship and out of the docking area to look around. As Leon leaves the ship he can see Kraw running about as they freezze from time to time as if communicating with out speaking or their speach is coming out as quick binary or sounds like they are holdhing many differnt confersations all at one. Leon looks around at them and shakes his head at some of the talks as he walks around looking for any weapon shops. "Hmm...wonder if these guys are good with weapons...wait." He pauses and examines a kraw curiously. "Why are they talking in binary anyway? They look fleshy...." He says to himself. "Hmmm..."

On closer examination Leon can see many have upgrages in mecanics as well as what looks like what could be weapons butr mostly seems like they have enhanced them selfs for working on eletronics and other such things. The chitter quickly as theit speech starts speeding up some random things but theough the quick speach he is able to pick up a bounty being picked up this morning. "A bounty huh? Wonder who it was." Leon rubs where his chin would be. "Hmm...hey kraw person, er kid?" He walks over to one. "Got a moment?" About three of them turn and look at him answering as one, " Yes? WHat to talk about?" they gather about him like eager little kids. Leon looks at them a bit confused why they are gathering around him. "First, where could one find some like...weapon shops for parts and such...and where could one possible get some bio-mechanics like you all. And secondly, what bounty was turned it that is conversation worthy?"

The make a odd gweeee noise, " Oh we can make any weapons on the internet or any thign any one have up loaded and the bounty really funny the person turning him in kept following the dark man." "Oh yes the dark man. He was trying to do deals here but they are stupid." "really stupid like mudkip stupid." Leon sighs a bit and mumbles. "Oh boy...internet speak..." He shakes his head and looks at them. "Who is the dark man? And before we get too far off track, I have heard you guys are good with bio-tech stuff. Could you, in theory, make a 'organic' body for an AI?" "Phh thats child's play."

"Cocky little buggers eh?" Leon chuckles and looks at them all. "How much would it cost, cause I had a body in mind...believe it or not cause I used to have it." The kraw looks at each other as the floow of information passes bthrough then. " Can we look and get the extra AI box?" "...Look? And I suppose, it's back in my room on the ship I came in..." Leon eyes them a bit worried by what they mean by 'look. "Look at what?" "Your body. You are an AI in a moving body arnt you?" Leon nods. "Yeah, why?"

They cluster about his legs and seem to give him watering eyes, " Can we please look?" "Oh boy. Um how bout you can look all you want AFTER, you make and get me into the body I want?" He takes a step back once and looks down at them. "That seem fair?" the kraw start making crying noises as they sob, "Nuuu we want to look now." "A compromise then, let me go back get the box, come back and you all can look while making me the new body?" They squeel happily as they cskuddle about him and clack theirh claws together excitedly*

"I'll take that as a yes. Stay put, and don't follow me." He moves away from them quickly and goes back to the ship. "They didn't tell me who this 'dark man' was...I'll ask again later." He goes into his room and grabs the spare box for his AI and heads off and back to the Kraw's location. "Here is the box." They squeel happily as they seem to juggle it about for a bit before one lays its claws on it and starts looking through it and disasembling it. "Oks we need DNA or we use generic human from the vats. We can make it look like what you wnat."

Leon points to the box. "The body I want is one I had about 50 or so years ago. It's a gray looking jaguar. If you could make it look like that, I would be quite thankful." The Kraw pills out a cord as it plugs into the AI and stops moving as it sorts through the data. "Sooo...how long should this take?" He looks around and walks over to lean on a nearby wall. "Because mind you, I've been missing a organic body for a LONG time. And if I can get one, i want it."

they stop and seem to be arguing before on falls forward as a part of their head starts smoking, " 1 to 3 weeks. whant an brian up load like a real brain?" Leon rubs his head sighing a bit. "Not sure how long we will be here, and would that be more time or is that time included with that 1-3 week wait? If not, i might be able to just make do with what i have now." "included and we do delivery." "Hmm...how long would it take without it?"

"Hmm about the same." "Not what I was hoping to hear....but ok then. If that's the best you all can do, I'll go with that." He nods and stands up. "Ah! Ah! you said we could look ..." "Yes, while you were working on it, are you working on it right now?" "yes" Leon sighs and rubs his head. "Fine you can look, but no plugs, cords, or anything like that. You got the box for that.." The kraw nods as they pop parts of as they dismantal it and some how manage to make his body parts better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm

As the Silver Feng landed fight was happen. Many people and things went flying as the full sized customers of the bar attempted to squish the six inch tall men, with bright red hair and blue tattoos. Margarita stood on a rafter as she watched all five hundred and ninety nine of her brothers enjoin a good old bar fight. She whistle suddenly as she see what time it is. "Oy ya jello heads it time ta go get our wee little brother!" she yells at them as wings appear on her back and she fly out of the bar and all five hundred and ninety nine brothers follow her out.
As they get closer they pass a group of dragon blooded as they close in on the ship and their youngest brother Igor. As they get there they spread out and look for his room. After a few minuets they find it and find he is not in it. A few more minuets of search shows hes not on the ship.
Margarita calls Jack to her side as they leave the ship and the brothers scatter to the wind to find Igor. As Jack hovers next to Margarita as she cast a spell to track Igor he wrings his hands, "Oh Uncle Bim aint gonna be happy if he finds out something happened ta his boy." As Margarita releases the spell a ball of light blooms to life and zips off and she and Jack fly after it.
As they get there Margarita and Jack see Zazie handing over Igor to a man in black ,"IGOR!" Margarita yells and the two fly after him and the dark man but before they can save him the dark man disappears. Margarita and Jack search with the ability that allows Pictsie to get into any were but find that is is warded and it would take their father or mother to break the ward.
Margarita starts cry at the lose of her little brother then Jack point and Margarita sees Zazie leaving. "Call the others! WE are getting him to tell us what happened!"
Margarita and the brothers spend the rest of the night trying to get through the wards but as the sun rises they have to accept they will need more help. They rush back to the ship and past Leon as the small horde rushes into the ship and finds Zazie and blocks his path in the hallway. Margarita hovers at his eye level looking like a humming bird from hell and say, "WHAT DID YA DO WITH ME WEE LITTLE BROTHER IGOR!"
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Zazie takes a step back and has a burst of rage flowing through him since margarita confronted him about the situation and out of pure madness and self defense he breaks the floor underneath himself and jumps down and begins to run towards the exit of the ship. As the smoke fades and the debree stops to fall zazie is no were in sight. Zazie begins to travel towards the city hoping no one would be able to find him there. He continues his journey wondering if he will ever fit in with any crowd and says" i dont need them its them who need me, they mock me of my age and powers, but at the end they will need me!".as he reaches the city limits he sees a kraw and runs up and says" i offer you a ship if you can hide my location and identity from others, i will be hiding in a cavern below the city, the ship is at dock 345". As he walks off from the Kraw he begins to walk towards the caverns once reaching it he sits down in darkness and the only thing that can be seen in the pure shadows is his gleamy red eyes.Awaiting for his time for destruction or reedeming himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 pm

(another co op post with zin)

The kraw start dismantaling leon's arm as they carefully lay every thing out as they catagorize all of the items and chitter about events of last night which seem mostly obsolete till they come across the dark human that has been hanging about that suddently droped evey thing he was doing to collect somethign . Another Kraw pipes up about a bloond haired man before they all shudder and twitch befor fousing only on the dark human with the red eyes and all the things he has been doing "Blonde haired man? Was that the bounty that was turned in? Or was he the one who turned it in?" Leona asks and looks at them all as they shudder. "What's wrong now?"

The kraw seems to smile up at him they click their claws about with an emote on their face, " NO no the blue-green haired man was turned in and he got tazered really really nasty eletric shock. he seized up cause he was starting to wheeze out and become more awake." "But he wasnt in pain long since he got a shot of .....is it called micky now?" The kraw look at each other as they seems to be sharing unheard information. " No no liquid Antipsychotics." Leon looks at the closest one. "Blue-green haired man...? Did he happen to have a 3rd eye by chance?" He asks in a bit of a worried/angered tone. The kraw seem to think abotu it before noding in agreement as the bob up and down. " Yes yes there was a thrird eye, partally open till he was about to be handed over. Quite awake." The start reassmebling his arm and tilt their heads and part of their body off to the side.

Leon's eye turned bright red after hearing this. "God fucking damn it! Put me back together, I got to go somewhere. Things are just getting bad now." He eyes them as they tilt. "What???" They quickly put him back together as their mecanical arms dart in and out. "We got some where to go big amount of old tech!" they bounce slightly in their excitement befoe escuddling after the ship where other kraw start to gather. Leon quickly gets up and makes a break for the ship, panicking a bit at the gathering Kraw around the ship. "Oh fuck no! What are they doing here??!!" He thinks and pushes past the crowd and stops at the cargo bay door. "Hold it! What are you all doing here??"

The kraw flash @o@ acros their mouth screens as they ar epushed to the side before it flashes :< as a few say as one, "we were told we could have the ship to look at." "By who?? Definitely not the captain!" Leon shouts out to the crowd. "If it's the blonde haired guy, he has no authority to give this ship away seeing as he basically JUST joined the crew!" The kraw scatter as a bunch make a mad dash for the ship as a single kraw stays long enough to ask about the authority, quite puzzled about the statement." As the kraw swarm the ship they are picked up and thrown away from the ship before it suddently turns into what looks like a game between the Kraw and the picties. More kraw start showing up as the game seems to get more anr more as the face monatures on the kraw switch between; @_@ X3 XD >3> and X.x. Leon watchs the chaos a bit confused at who is fighting the kraw. "What the hell is going on here??"

On getting closer he sees some familer figures as the Picties dart back and forth with Kraw. Some old memories of the cortana of Reep, Kith-kira, Bim and the other random happenings on the ship. The figures are of the Clan Mcgunneis that he rembers harassing the captian who they claimed as Aunt as well as the luner Pheral. "Wait...Reep's kids...why are they here...? Ugh nevermind, need to put a stop to this, now." Leon says as he pops his gun out of his arm and fires several shots into the air, the shots could be heard by anyone on the ship. The kraw stop moving as they hear the shots go off and watch Leon. WHile most of them stoped moving some continues a sid eskuttle towards the ship.

Vodak hops up on Leon's arm and renches the gun off him before beaning Leon with it, " Aye! no pansy wussy bois are allowed to use weapons. Na what do yah want?" Leon eyes Vodak and growls. "I'm trying to stop this fight right now, not join it." He looks at the approaching Kraw and shouts. "Back off now! You can't have a look at the ship!" The kraw as one look at him and a video of a black woman flashes on to their face monatiers saying, "Oh no you didn't" before leon feels his ram filling up rapidly with a cry of out rage that riveals 4chan flame wars. Vodaka glares up at Leon and says, "We be protecin' our little bro's ship." Leon looks at Vodak again. "Wait, Igor is your broth-ARGH!! WTF!!?" Yells in annoyance and wait would be pain for him as he is spammed, he grabs his head and gets on his knees. "Make them stop! STFU!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Margarita screams in frustration as she gives chase and the hot steam and smoke blur her vision and her brothers. Once they can see again Margarita screams in anger as she see that Zazie is gone. She rounds up her brothers and once they finish off the alcohol they found in the now exposed hiding place she splits the clan in to two groups. One group of three hundred lead by Vodka who are charged with keeping the growing group of Kraw away from Igors ship and Margarita and the others spread out looking for Zazie.

---------------------------

Down in the cave complex that Zazie is hiding in plotting and planning his next move he feels something ram the cave floor behind him. As he turn and look the ground erupts and bits and pieces rain down along with sprays of water as the cave begins to fill. What he see is seventy foot long aquatic male creature burst up and as it leaps over his head a bright flash of silver lights up the cave as a women lands in front of Zazie and dashes off towards the entrance.
As she runs away he smells blood and hears as another group emerge from the hole in the floor that is starting to fill the cave with water. As he looks he sees Kovu and her familiar rush past him. He sees six other dragon blood and two of them are very attractive twins. One of them is chanting something and the other one unceremoniously grabs Zazie and toss him out of her sisters way and into the hole that they and the water came through.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! THIS PLANET IS MINE!" the women screams at them as Kovu close the distance between her and the un tattooed luner.
"This is not your planet! IT has people living here that do NOT need your medaling! I give you one last chance, to come peacefully!" Kovu yells back over r the sound of rushing water.
The women lets out a primal roars as she shift to her thirty foot tall war form that looks like an anthro sea animal that looks like a mix of a shark and a cat. A full moon cast flares to life on her forehead as she cast a charm that cause a powerful wind that cause the stalagmites on the ceiling of the cave complex to crack and rain down. The Tepet Dragon Blood quickly shoot the ones raining down on them as they begin and elemental blast and cast it. The un tattooed luner is suddenly blinded as a bolt made of fire, water and earth hit her in the chest. She lets out a roar powerful enough to send the rest of the rocks falling and Kovu cast a counter spell shattering the falling rocks into much smaller and manageable sizes.
Kovu and Jong step and cast toe charm as one. Jong crates a wall of stone in front of them and Kovu shatters it and the shock waves cause it to burry the un tattooed luner.
"Is it done? Is she finally out cold so we can transport her back to exalted space?"
As Kovu steps up a large hand shots out and grabs her by the throat and slams her hard enough that rock beneath her shatters and more water being to poor in. The luner let her go to sink to the depth convinced she is out and steps toward the remaining Dragon Blood and is hit buy two arrows made of fire, a poison dart that imbeds into her shoulder and another combined blast of an elemental attack. As the luner cast another knock back charm the dragon blood manage to throw up another shield charm but are still shoved several feet back. As she croches to lung at them Kovu tiger familer lunges from the side and laches on to her arm. Before the un tattooed luner can rach over and rip the large tiger off another whole appears behind the luner and Kovu leaps out of the water and grabs the luner by the tail and slams her into the wall. She rushes the luner and jumps onto her chest and just starts punching her as well as casting charm after charm to inflict more damage. As she swings in with her right hand the luner turns her head and opens her mouth and bites down on Kovus arm up to her bicep with the intent of biting it off. She snarls since she had been meaning to swallow Kovu whole but settles for biting her arm off but finds a cold metal against her teeth. Kovu snarls back and rips her arm out and as she dose she feels as one of the teeth rip a harth stone out. As soon as the harth stone falls out the glamour fades and Kovu is seen for what she really looks like. She snarls as the bigger luner swats her off.
"You annoying pest! What are you!" she screams at Kovu as she buries her under a pile of rocks.
"Oh Kovu is going to be pissed." Tepet Linsha says as she stays by her twin as Tepet Xian keeps chanting reaching the completion of it.
There is another rumbling and flash of silver as a tattooed driger luner standing the same hight as the un-tattoed luner.
"You, your like me?" the luner says in disbilfe as Kovu slams her fist into her face. As Kovu in her war form pins her the dragon blooded move in a circle around Xian as she finishes her chanting and they lend the essence need to finally render the stray luner unconscious.
Kovus breathing comes in labored from her ten hour hunt. Even with the aided of her family taking down a luner that is trying to kill you and you can't kill them is draining work.
As Kovu shifts back to her human from and retrieves her lost harth stone from the other luners mouth so she can pass for a water aspect again. She cast a spell on the sleeping luner to return her to her human form and Tepet Jong open the crate and Tepet Ephesuse place her into it and activates the satisfied and close it and locks it down.
"Another exalt to be taken back to exalted space and tattoed." Kovu huffs as she reaches out to her familiar and drains energy from her to replenish her lost energy and essence.
"Humm, I wonder if any one on the surface felt this fight?" one of the Tepets says out loud.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:19 am

"So Joey ask Sal what's going on on the ol' Bounty net?" Moe seems to be talking to the air as he sits in a little cantina on Thi're sipping some noxious colored cocktail and smoking a noxious smelling black cigar.

"You don't say... that Igor kid got his name off the list huh? How'd he get himself away from Valkyrie? He was turned in by one of his crew? Wow, that's rough. Wait doesn't he still owe us money? Yes he does we cleared his ship of that infestation parasite mess thingie. He didn't ask us... Who cares. Do you think they wanted their brains eaten by that thing? I don't care what you say Kelli. He owes us payment. And hey we can charge him more money if we save him... and maybe we can even blow up another Valkyrie base. Oh quit whining Gerald we'll be fine. Alright it's settled then... no you don't get a vote if you are going to say no... we go and save that Quasimodo kid. right now!"

As he says this he spies two nubile young ladies across the bar.

"Well maybe after desert" he smiles devilishly...

"Hey ladies want to see my sword...?" as he stalks over to introduce himself to the lovely creatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:49 pm

As Zazie comes up from beneath the water. he started transforming into his full demon self with wings and fangs as sharps as nails rage begins to blind him and fury begins to take over. He flys up and witnesses the fight between Kovu and the luner and turns his eyes to the dragon blooded ones and from a burst of speed begins to attack slashing and thrusting as he slowly begins to lose his sanity and the hunger for more blood begins to set it
Linsha quickly gets int the way of the rampaging demon to protect her twin as she ready for the attack as her robes fly up revealing the jade hands as she ready her self and barks out, "Yossie up." Before she finishes yelling this Xian's guards take up defensive stances next to the monk twin. As he gets close Linsha spins her quarter staff about and strikes out at him as he is blasted away towards the back of the cave into the wall as the energy she stored up is released in a single strike. As he is flying back the guards do quick movements before his eyes are filled with lights, blinding him and black shards start cutting into him into him as they glimmer a faint purple in the silver lighting. The keep where they are as Xian casts the spell to knock out the tattooed luner.
As Zazie gets up from the blast blinded and wounded overcome with such rage and not willing to stop his onslaught he continues to swing and rampage forward wither there is an enemy or not he grabs one f the dragon blooded ones and throws them into the hole he was once casted as he brings his arm back is attacked by the other two as he his falling he grabs one of them by the neck and cracks it throwing his lifeless body to the wall.
As he grabs on to Linsha she flares her aura and illness spreads through him as her hands touch down as weakness over comes him as the disesases weaken him before she is thrown. Xian quickly darts away back towards kovu as the other dragon blooded attention. The lifeless body gets back up and says "My mistress is not going to be happy you cracked my exterior." Jong flings out a charm to turn the wall the monk dragon blooded into mud softening the blow. As she gets up she politely says, " Thank you brother jong." She steps out as if it is nothing as her clothing shower her form more then it was with only water on the light flowing clothing. The dragon blooded thrust their hands out as he is hit by their elemental bolts of a mix of fire, poison, water, earth and air.
after being severly weakend by the ilnesses,elemental attack and diseases spread by Linsha, Zazie gets up of his knee and decides to give it all he has " now face OBLIVION!!!" yelling till everyone cowars around him giving off fear to his near by enemies. with one eye open and blurry he runs towards Jong "No more charms from YOU!!!!" grabs Jong and snaps his legs of and begins to run towards Kovu "MEET YOUR OBLIVION"
Kovu rolls here eyes as she feels the wave of frea chrash against her mental defence and shrugs it off. She nodes at her cousin Xian who is already casting and watchs as the earth deco of Jong crumbles in Zazie hand and the real Jong steps out of the rock floor, panting and breathing heavy, to defend Xian as she beging chanting a new binding spell. As Zazie bends over to grab and shater the decoy Jong, Kovu suddenly appers floating at Zazie eye level. Her eyes glow bright silver as she cast a Far Reaching carm that knocks him back wards and follows it up but casting Death of MoonSilver Butterflies that creats a shofer of moonsilver butterflies that emben into his scales doing little damge but sink in and gleam in a bright silver in the light caused by the charms. As Zazie comes to a halt from the first charms Kovu quily attunes the gleaming butterflies to her self. She huffs as she feels her esence drain and looks annoyed. "Zazie right? What by the Elematal Dragon and Lunas maddness are you doing down here? Kovu demands as she walks foward past her other cousins who begin to ready more charms.
As Zazie falls he slowly begins to form back into his human self. with a blind eye and blood coming from his mouth and stomach, he points his finger at kovu and says" i will not be treated like a traitor and will not be looked down upon by mere mortals". As he finishes his sentence he falls on his back and in a blurry vision sees what looks to be like his mother standing over him then suddenly he passes out.
Kovu snalrs as she makes the Moon silver butterflies liquifie and forms them into a collar for his neck as well as smooth cuffs around his ankles and wrist. She grabs her cousin Ephesuse and keeps him from killing Zazie for him for is blasphemes comment. "HE DARED TO CALL US MERE MORTAL! IT IS AN INSULT OF HIGHEST DEGREE!" he yells at Kovu as she stands over Zazie as he slips from the waking world into the dreaming one. " Yes I know. He is the mere mortal here but to kill him would teach him nothing. Cousin are you almost done?" Kovu says as she turns to look at Xian as she steps foward chanting. As she finishes she cast the binding spell on Zazie and places the blue jade and moon silver sphere into Kovus hands. "It is done Tepet Kovu, but we must leave now. The cave is filling fast with sea water and there is still the stray solar to find and subdue." shes says as Kovu leans over and picks Zazie into her arms. "True enough dear cousin but let us go back to our estate here. I fear somthing has happend to the ship well we have been on our Wyld Hunt." After making a quick retreating from the flooding cave with the out cold Zazie in her arms and the un-tattooed luner in the crate Kovu and her family reach their estate in an hour. Once there Kovu levels Zazie to Linshas to heal who once Kovu is gone takes the make up brush Xian offers and paints Zazie face up like a clown before healing him and leaving him to sleep. Kovu looks at the twin girls as they leave giggling to them selves. She turns on the com and hails Igors ship. A ringing suddenly is heard through the com system on the ship as Kovu waits for someone to open the channel so she can find out what has happened to cause one of the crew to flee the ship.

Last edited by Zazie The Beast on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:18 pm

At the first signs of an unscheduled earth quake from the battling luners send the Kraw freaking as they have pin pointed when earth quakes would happen and they got no warning from other kraw. The scream as they run about panicked flailing their arms about as they run unorganizationally back to the near by ocean. There is a fresh scream as the quaking starts up with the rampaging demon fighting the dragon blooded fight from the Kraw and the people on the docks and the rest of the area of this City as the land shakes violently. The ship crews continues to check on their ships as much as they dare with the earthquakes that are rippling through the ground causing unscaled disasters to happen about the city especially around the area of the fight.
In the Catina Moe is in a few light fixtures fall about him as his 'desserts' dart under the table to keep the lighting from breaking on them.The juckbox that was playing swing music from earth craps out as a piece of the ceiling falls down on the classic music box. A chunk of plaster rains down on him spoiling his cocktail with the gental powder that lightly speckled against the wonderful coloring of his drink.

~Mean while~
Igor is dropped back into the cell he has been kept in as he shudders in pain from the last test. He pants as his ragged wings flutter before he pushes him self up and he eyes the wall that he has been marking for time long since given up on trying to keep track of time not realizing the timelessness of the place he has been in. FOr him many years have passed when out side of his prison only a few hours have ticked by. He reaches out with his black clawed hand as he makes two more marks for the battles he has survived. He quietly feels his hate for Zazie boil up in him for handing him over to the people who have been working him like a project. He runs his fingers over the scales that are now lining the edge of his cheek bones before he counts the battles he has been forced into that melds with his vain attempt for keeping time. He quietly stares at the wall counting the many tallys that have circled about on them selfs.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Before the earthquake....

Bradley bolted outside when he heard the shots, and tilted his head to one side with a look on his face like "WTF?" when he saw the Kraw messing with Leon. Trying to fight back laughter, he ran over and tried to pull them off. "Okay, okay. Playtime's over, boyos. Now please get off my friend, or I'm gonna make you get off." "Oh boy! You wanna play too?" Some of the Kraw started to swarm over Bradley. "Hey- No! Get off me! I don't feel like playing with you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:11 pm

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Salina was startled out of her sleep as she heard gunshots so she ran to the cargo bay to see what was going on. Once there she saw Leon and every one else fighting. Not wanting to get in the middle of it Salina went back in the Hall near Igor’s room, and on her way passed Zazie’s room Salina decided that Zazie didn’t deserve the money because of what he did. She then doubled back and went in to His room

Once in Zazie’s room, she crouched down, went under his bed, and came back up with the suite case of money.

“I am gonna put this where it will be safe from everyone until Igor is back on the ship”. She then walks back in to Igor’s room and proceeds to stash the money around the room in non-noticeable places. About an hour, later Salina walks out of his room and into the hall with the now empty case; she walks back to Zazie’s room and replaces it back under his bed.

“Now that that is done I think I will go make some thing to eat and practice my meditation. I don’t want my inner demon to make me end up like the traitor Zazie.” Walking in to the kitchen, she goes over to the cabinets, finds a ramen cup, and makes one to eat. Once it was heated, she walks over to the chair Igor was sitting in, when she found him after the pelage escapade. She then flopped in to it crossing her legs in the chair and started to eat her food, once finished she placed 2 light demon barriers around her self and started to meditate.

About an hour in to her mediation, Salina Screams as the earthquake hit the ship. Panicking Salina runs to the cargo bay just as a ringing could be heard thought the ship.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 pm

As Moe sits alone in the cantina he looks at his options... His fine cigar... ruined. His cocktail and the bottles bottles of booze in the bar... destroyed. The girls he was talking up... run off in fear.

"Well Lucky I don't know who was the cause of this but I do know one thing... Someone has gotz ta pay bee-otch. Game on!"

As the nano-mech forms around him in a tasteful fire orange with a lime green nuclear symbol on the front he takes one last look at the cantina and says "This is a nice place Tito, its a shame about the hole in the ceiling" and he promptly blast through the roof and out into the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 am

As Zazie wakes up from his slumber he sees a man sitting across from him smoking a black pipe serenly. wondering who it is he moves his body up and wonders how he got to this place" were am i and whats going on?
"Ah so this is going to be a philisophical discussion then... well I will begin by telling you that you are in a room deep inside on of the estates belonging to House Tepet. As for what is going on... well who can ever really be sure of what is going on?" say the old man.
Not trusting the old man Zazie decides to to sit on the edge of his bed looking at his hands and feeling his neck to find that they are only cuffed" if you think i will be a servant or a slave you might as well kill me now i will never lower myself to others". Looking at the old man examining him his eyes suddenly widen" my vision might be blurry and i might not remember anything but i have a feeling as though i have seen you before"
The old man smiles a benevolent smile as he continues to blow increasinly more abstract smoke rings that have begun to find different resting places around the room. They almost seem to be forming pictures of various people and places. " Servant... slave? These names cannot define anyone who has the curse of willfulness though they be a path of greater resistance. Remember if the mind is free no binding can keep you from where the heart flys but if the heart is heavy then where the body goes is nothing but a prison
but maybe I am full of shit" and the old man laughs wildly at his joke
Thinking about what the old man said Zazie begins to get emotionally unstable and his eyes begin to tear up" NO, WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR WHAT DO YOU WANT" letting off a cough due from his aching body. As he stares at the old man he puts his foot on the floor and feels as though he cant carry his own weight he decides to lean back on the bed and looks up at the ceiling. "all i ever known was madness and destruction, sorrow and decieving beauty, the demon side always gets the best of me, i spent years trying to fight it but my demon side always gets the best of me maybe im due to die like a demon a lone ruthless demon, i only have 2 more chances to let my demon side get the best of me then im off this world and in hell".
"Hell is not so bad my son even if the fung shui is totally off. As for demons and devils maybe one should look to ones self than blaming some otherworldly malevolence. If you seek a way then a path willl become clear to you but only to the one that is you."
" my human side fills my demons need but nothing fills my human side i have no family,no friends i believe i was made into a war machine that never quenches its thirst for battles. what can you offer me"
Offer you... me? I am but an old man, well past my prime I'm sure. But were I in your position I would surely look to decide what pleases me more... war I was built for or the unknown peace that I seek" Saying this he takes a deep pull of his pipe and blows out sucking himself into the pipe and turning into smoke that escapes out the window leaving nothing but the black pipe which gleams for a second and dissappears. 6.
the door swings open and the cuffs fall off.
Zazie puts his feet on the floor and limps to the door passing by a hallway hearing voices on the other side he quietly opens the door .only to be in a room filled with people he dosent no or remember" who are you all, what is going on here? weres the rest of the crew? and why is my body aching?"
Kovu looks up from the screen since no one has on the ship has answerd her. She shut it off not bothering to leave a message. Her eye travel up and down Zazie and fint the cuff gone. She looks to Xian and she nodes her head. The binding are still there. I can feel them and Xian can feel them just greatly weakend almost as if there but how come we can not see them? Kovu thinks then suddenly the room gose quiet as they all look at each other and as one groan as one and say " Uncle Tepet." Kovu snort as she think of her old Uncle and she and her cousines all know he has somthing to do with the weakied restrants on Zazie but as she and her cousins have learned Uncle Tepet dose nothing with out reason. Kovu shakes her head as she looks at Zazie, "My name is Tepet Kovu. These are my cousins," each of the dragon blood present node to him, "Zazie right? We travled here on the same ship. I was hoping that you could let me know what has happend? The ship is not answering my call and I found you out and about in your current state."
As Zazie looks around the room he witnesses familiar eyes and voices but cant make any sense of were he has heard it before. He looks around the room and stares at Kovu" i have heard that name before yet i do not remember anything at the moment my memory is a blurry vision at the moment. He looks around the room again. " i cannot tell you what happend for i do not yet remember, but im willing to let you read my mind and my emotions, but be warned you will feel my pain, my struggle my sorrow, my beggining and my end". He gets on one knee and puts his head down. "If you seek answers you will only find them in me"
Kovu and Xian move as one and Linsha moves with them. Xian creates and anchor for Kovu and Linsha steps between Xian and Zazie as Kovu moves up to him.
"There are other ways to get the information dear cousins." Jong says as he watches the blasphames half demon. "Yes but none as fast as this." Kovu says as shelays a hand on his head and cast the charm and begins to absorb the imformation from him.

After a mer 18 minuets Kovu removes her hand and srals as she turns around and throws a chair across the room. Xian moves in and cast a charm to relxa her. "At ease cousin. What has gotten you so angury?" she says as Linsha keeps her eyes on Zazie. "I need to get back to the ship. The son of a luner that I have been keeping my eye out for has been.... Sold to Valkyrie. Gather your servents Xian we leave now." Kovu says ans she watchs as her cousins spring into motion, cleaning up the maps and planes and ording servents and armed gaurds about. Soon Zazie finds him self on the back of a horse and riding along side Kovu as they and the group of dragon blooded and their escort make their way back to the ship. Kovu looks over at Zazie, we are not so diffrent. I think I see why you have given him a chance Uncel. Kovu thinks as they near the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Rade was, for all intents and purposes, fuming. The past two weeks had not been great for the Slig, and he was damn sure that things weren't going to get better any time soon.

First, the parasite things. They infected his boss after another stow-away became a carrier, chased him from his hunt of the fox, and left the dragon-bitch ordering them around for some time. Then, after about a week of cabin fever, their captain was taken out from right under their noses by a demonic crew member that sold 'em out for a profit (alright, with a 50K tagline that part he could understand). After searching the planet up and down, they eventually found the sell-out and managed to place him under lock and key.

Unfortunately, between all this a bunch of water-Jawas decided it would be real cool to try and dismantle their ride and reduce it to its component parts. Thus, Rade couldn't "talk" with the demon and was instead forced to babysit the things to make sure they didn't come anywhere near touching the ship. Fortunately, it provided him with at leas some form of stress relief. Whenever one of the Kraws was too stupid / stubborn to listen when Rade shouted "Freeze!", he'd bounce off the ship and let them learn what a wooden stock across the forehead felt like. Their curiosity invariably dulled for the time being, the Kraw would slip back with the rest of its bunch and that'd be that. It'd only be a matter of time before their nerve and numbers got the best of the Slig with a cease-fire, but whether that'd be good or bad in Rade's mind he couldn't say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm

(This is just after the earthquake)

As Salina stopped freaking out, she realized the earthquake had moved a lot of things around, and by judging how the cargo bay looked Salina Feared that Igor's room was now a disaster. Taking off in the direction of said room Salina entered Igor’s room to find that the books have fallen off the shelves and the money she had put there was now scattered across the floor.

Salina then ran across the hall retrieved her backpack and then ran back to collect the money. As she was collecting, she found the stuff Igor had stashed in his books and took that too, she then went to the other places that had money in it and place that in her bag as well. The more hidden Items she found. Deciding they were important, Salina started to collect anything that would fit in her bag. Like the big Leather tome, she just found.
After she was done Salina then put the back pack on and went to her room to organize it. She then located the second bag she found in Igor’s room and put all his things in there. “this will be ready when we find him” she then runs back to his room one more time and gets some of his cloths and places them in the now full bag. Once done packing them she put the bags together on the floor next to her bed. She went to the rec room to make herself some food, and with that done, she went back to her room bringing the food with her.

(Zin gets to pick what she found that would fit in the bag she found in Igor’s room)
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

"Brad, you stay here with squid face and make sure none of those kraw get on or near the ship." Leon orders as he slowly and shakily gets up, still a bit in 'pain' from the spam. He heads back inside to the cock pit, when the quake hit he had fell over face first into the cockpit floor and curses loudly, he gets up slowly after it ends and gets into the pilot's chair and leans back, his eye goes dim for a few minutes as he reboots himself and sighs when he comes back online. "Ok...now to clean up this mess..." He grumbles and mass deletes all the spam and runs a defrag on himself, after that he runs a virus scan to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 am

As Kovu dismounted and walked towards the ship she was flanked by her cousins who as they walked into the cargo bay walk over the Kovu cargo crates and make sure they are safe before taking them to their ship. Linsha and Xian stay with Kovu as Zazie follows behind them. Kovu stops by Zazie room and opens it, "Why don't you stay here and rest well I see if I can find Mister Leon or Mister Bradly, Zazie." After they leave Zazie at his room o rest, gather his thoughts or what ever he decideds to do Kovu and her cousins head to the cock pit as Kovu turns on her comm. "Mister Leon or Mister Bradly or Mister Rade, please meet me at the bridge." she says in way of letting them know she is back and looking for some one so she may see talk with them and find out what their planes are.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:19 pm

As Zazie walks into the room, He suddenyl has a moment of Deja vu.."i feel like i have been here before". As he walks towards his bed he sees a black suitcase underneath his bed as he bends down to check what it is.He has a Flashback of some man wearing glasses giving him money, he shakes his head. Waving it off he opens the suitcase and finds that it is empty. not caring or wondering what was in it he slowly slides it underneath his bed. he jumps on topf off his bed and begins to wonder what happend as to why he lost his memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:24 pm

As Zaz relaxes a scent fills his room and he sees a man standing there with the shirt that Zaz hid after taking Igor, " Ah Zaz do you still want your dear captain? Tell the entire crew if they want to see him again to go to warehouse 13." He throws the shirt at Zazie and smiles as he adjusts his glasses, "It will be nice to see you all." At this he melts away as if he was never there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mean while......

Igor huffs as he strains at getting free of the chains holding him to the ground as he resisters yelling. Unable to see any thing from being under a bright light, a icy female voice snaps out, "I told you to make him stronger."
"We did madam."
The female voice growls out lowly as she snarls out, "You killed his personality." Igor quietly twists his wrists about as he works at getting free from the cuffs holding him in place. "you made him like all your other projects."
"But we did what you asked and his personal-" There is a Slap as a thin scientist stumbles into the light and igor fouces his eyes on the man calculating how to kill him with the distance but growls in frustration realizing the enemy is still out of his range of attack.
"You made him into an animal!" ther is the slight sound of ice crunching as the woman seems to walk back and forth with heavy foot falls. " I am handing him over to the Kuttoz. Unit X no longer has any jurisdiction in the training cept for me. Project Instant guerrilla operative recon is out of your hands seeing you failed me and im Handing him over to the director of Project Valkyrie."
"But but...." Igor hears the faint click of his cuffs coming off and his brain clicks into action as he springs onto the man who screams out pleads onto the project that he helped create. As he tears into the Man Igor hears a over ride command be given for him to stand down and follow the woman that steps into the light. Igor gives a curt nod as no emotion shows in his eyes as he follows the petite woman obediently. He jumps slightly as the woman places a hand on his cheek and smiles at him but keeps from lashing out seeing his orders are now to follow her. She coos something to him as he relaxes at her orders and lets her rub one of his ears. He continues to stare blankly at her before she sighs at getting no reaction from him other then alertness before leading him away to a new cell deeper into the complex.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:42 pm

As Zaz sees the man in the glasses slip away into the shadows. He suddenly has another flash back remembering that he was choking Igor ,and this man came up to him giving him the suitcase, as sweat poured down from his face a sudden anger overcame him. Grabbing the shirt that the man threw at him smelling its scent he realizes that the scent belonged to Igor and that it was the one he was wearing when Zaz turned him in as his eyes widen and his mouth opens up he realizes that he has to redeem himself to the captain and the other crew mates. Zazie grabs the shirt and runs out to the hall with sweat pouring down his face, feeling fatigued from his journey with kovu he runs to the intercom. " EVERYONE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, EVERYONE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY MEET ME AT THE REC ROOM I HAVE SOME NEWS ABOUT IGOR". He speeds over to the rec room panting awaitng for others he throws the shirt on the table and puts his head down on top off trying to catch his breathe.

Last edited by Zazie The Beast on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 am

As Salina heard Zazie’s voice, she ran for the Rec room. “What the hell is he doing back here he is so dead.” Upon reaching the Rec room she saw that she was the first one there and she then Tackled Zazie to the ground “What the hell are you doing back here? I thought you ran off you Slime that is not even good enough to clean the dogs den.” She then got off him and stood over him with eyes that were flashing red yet she seemed in complete control. She was still mad about what he did. “if you are here about the money I have it and you are not getting it back since you don’t deserve it. And what is this so Called ‘News’ do you have that we don’t already know?” she said with her voice dripping in venom. “I want you to convince me why I should listen to you.” she then walked over to the table and sat on its smooth top. “Well I am waiting if you are lying I will not show you any mercy.” She then waits foe him to tell her and the others what he knows as everyone else starts to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   

Back to top Go down

Silver Feng Mercenaries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next