Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:26 am

Gregoro, after a rather tense bit of unconsciousness, finally comes to. He rolls over - narrowly missing a pile of horse plop on the ground - and spreads his arms, hearing a distinct "smuck" sound as he does so.
"Ughhhh..." He gets up and yawns, the sound of a small avalanche coming from his throat as he does so, then clears his throat, of which sounds like rocks being put in a grinder. Gregoro looks down. From the front, he looks as bare-chested as any newborn Goron lad, as well as most of his race. One arm is still covered in spines, so he's rather asymmetrical. The blast, however, also left a series of wicked-looking cracks, filled with mud as if Gregoro shattered like a clay pot that someone put back together. Good thing he isn't oozing.
He opens one of his fists and looks at the crumpled mess of mud and plant matter. His palm is soot black, probably from popping a good deal of budding bomb fruits when he grabbed it. Looks like I'll need to be less forgetful about this plant. No more bomb peppers for a bit, anyways... Gregoro thinks.
Speaking of food, he's a bit- wait, no, VERY hungry. Healing up from near-death takes a lot out of you. He grabs a conveniently placed stick nearby - earlier, the same stick was being used to attempt to wake Gregoro up, to no avail - and leans on it as a makeshift cane. It snaps and sends him sprawling. He decides to stick to leaning on walls as he staggers his way upright, thinking of heading to the inn, where, even if he won't get his favorite meal (rock sirloin with a light fruit glaze, topped with sauteed Lost Woods magical mushrooms, seasoned with finely-ground bomb pepper, to be exact - his own creation, as a matter of fact) he hopes to get at least something to eat.
It wasn't until he stumbles onto the pole holding up one point of the horse shed that he looks up and sees the crowd surrounding him - not many, but enough. In the distance he sees someone he vaguely recalls - maybe from the big brawl earlier? Someone's playing a harp in the distance, a tune he vaguely recalls from yesterday - or was it two days ago?
"Oh. Hey. Umm...this is awkward. I'm okay? You can all go now?" he says to the crowd. They don't budge an inch. "Uhh...bomb defused? Am I oozing again?" The tatters and shards of his cast-iron wok on his stomach hang and clang against each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 am

"Haha, you think people are jut gonna leave? Your the first bit of entertainment these folks have had that has tried to kill them." Ava says as she walks forward and looks Gregoro up an down.
"Not leaking but you should have a healer look at you. Solider boy is off to the healer to see if the old krone of a healer has anything ta help ya." Ava says as she steps away and stands up and stretches.
"So I can help ya to some were, with no people to gawk at you or find you something to eat." Ava says as she think, her finger taping the side of her face.
"Guess the grave yard, and inside the stables are the only places that are not crawling with people right now. This village is filled to bursting after all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 am

Gregoro turned to Ava. "Oh, hey, I remember you from the...the fight. Yeah. I'd appreciate your help. I think the little, um, burst back there sort of knocked a rock loose in me." He attempted to put his back to the pole and lean against it, arms crossed in front, cool as cats - it doesn't help his image when he's still swaying back and forth like a drunk. "I think I'll head on over to the graveyard, but later. Got some unfinished business with the big dude." He thought a bit. "Oh, did you see a kid running about here? About yay-high, yelling something about the Baron? I swore he was here earlier. Could get him to get me something to eat from the inn or pub or whatever. In the meantime, I think I'll just lean here and wait for the 'soldier boy.'"

He turned to look at the rest of the crowd. Some of them were giggling at the sight of him trying to act tough and "cool." "Nothing to see here, folks, I'm kind of alright now." The pole he was leaning on made a couple of squealing noises and splintered a bit in one spot, but held.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Irvine coughed heavily, nearly feeling like he was hacking up a lung as he heard an old lady chuckle at the far end of the room. "Can I help you, dearie?" He spotted who he assumed was the owner of the shop sitting behind a counter as she stroked the back of a cat sitting on said counter. She was also flanked on either side by a HUGE cauldron belching out green and red smoke. Irvine fanned the air in front of him as he walked up to her. "H-Hello, Ma'am. You might not know who I am, but I was injured yesterday and your potions saved my life. So thank you very much."

The old lady rubbed her chin, apparently trying to recall. "Hm... Yes, I remember," she mused. "You're quite welcome. Your fellow soldiers paid handsomely for those potions. I make strong potions, indeed. Hehehe!" "Yeah, they smell pretty strong. I-I don't mean any offense, Ma'am! ...Anyway, a goron got hurt near the stables a few minutes ago. Do you have anything that can help him?" The old lady kept stroking her cat's back as it purred loudly. "Hm... I believe so." She reached under the counter, putting a bottle full of some kind of deep blue liquid on it. "This is a very strong type of potion, indeed. The ingredients aren't too easy to come by, mind you. So it'll be about... One hundred rupees."

Irvine winced inwardly. That was all he had in his wallet until the next time he got paid, but it was for a good cause. He produced his wallet and poured all the rupees inside into his palm. "Here you go, Ma'am," he said, handing them to her. "You have a very pleasant day, dearie. I hope your goron friend feels better." She gave her slightly unsettling chuckle again as she handed him the potion. It wasn't until he was outside and a good distance away that Irvine collapsed against a wall, swallowing lungfuls of oxygen. "Air! Sweet, delicious air! I will never take you for granted again!" He headed straight back to the stables. "'Scuse me. Guard business," Irvine stated loudly as he walked over to Gregoro, uncorking the potion and offering to him. "Here you go. The lady who sold this to me said it's pretty strong. It should help your wounds."

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:59 am

"Speak of the devil its the soldier with a potion ta help..*sniff sniff* What is that smell" Ava ask as she leans towards Irvine.
"Did you bath in one of the potions?" she ask as she stands straight and waves her hand in front of her noise.
She looks back Gregoro as she think on what he asked her.
"Hes off. Probably back to the graveyard again." she says as she kicks part of the broken stick that had been used to hit Gregoro further away.
"I'll go get him and send him for some food for you. What ya want?" Ava asks, once she knows what it is he wants Ava makes her way towards the graveyard humming to the beat Laru was playing on her harp.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Gregoro snatched the potion from Irvine and sniffed it, tipping the bottle a bit. The thick, very, VERY pungent "liquid" inside the bottle barely moved, slopping down one side slowly as he tipped it. The potion reeked of sulfur, decaying fish, some sort of lizard excrement, and a host of other horrible things - liver, entrails, eyes of newts and toes of frogs, all that good stuff.
He put a hand up to Ava, telling her to wait a moment, then tipped the contents of the bottle into his mouth - it took at least 5 seconds before the stuff even exited the bottle, and another three before it touched his tongue, and about half a minute before the potion bottle stood empty and Gregoro swallowed.

The goron's eyes took on a glassy, glazed-over appearance. He stood up, seemingly ignorant of the pains going through his entire body. He took one step. Then another. Then he turned to Ava. He started to tremble.
And then he roared, the sound of a landslide coming forth from his throat, screaming up at the sky, causing horses to panic and villagers to cover their ears - strangely enough, the Cuccos just went on pecking around. The dirt-streaked cracks and scars running down his stomach seemed to weld themselves together, leaving only the largest ones needing to be sealed up with soil and bandages. Gregoro tossed the bottle into his mouth, chomping down on it with a satisfying CRUNCH, and turned over to Irvine, who he took up in a giant, bone-crushing Goron hug. "BROTHER! YOU CAME THROUGH! I OWE YOU SO MUCH!" he yelled, spitting out shards of glass. He turned to Ava. "Come with us! To the pub! Graveyard comes later! We're going for a feast! We celebrate this man's selflessness to a brother in need!" he yelled, completely oblivious to the fact that some of the biggest scars are still bleeding out, but not as much as before. One of his fingers, as it turns out, was missing from his left hand. Seems the potion also nullified a good amount of pain.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 am

Irvine shook his head in response to Ava's question. "No, the lady's shop was filled with fumes from the potions. I don't know how she can breathe in there." Irvine pinched his own nose. He could smell the potion from here. "What kind of stuff did she put in that thing?" But he began slowly backing up as Gregoro stood up, then immediately covered his ears as the goron roared. The next thing he knew, Gregoro was picking him up... "Waitwaitwaitwa- ARGH!!!!!" ...and hugging him. But since Gregoro was a goron, it felt like he was crushing his ribcage. "Y-Yeah, a feast sounds great, but let me go!" He felt himself being put back down as he fiercely rubbed his sides. "For Nayru's sake, I just recovered from a sword wound! Let me check to see if anything's broken..." He gingerly checked both of his sides carefully. One of the Goddesses must have really liked him, since none of his ribs were broken. But it hurt to breathe a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:23 am

"I, uh, sorry," the goron said, bashfully scratching the back of his head. "Oh, it looks, uh, that you got a little something on...you got a little bit of me on you. Where's that sword wound? Check if it opened - that doesn't look good." He pointed out a couple of spots on Irvine's clothing that were stained a fresh, deep reddish brown. He looked down at himself and finally noticed he was still bleeding - or oozing - in a few spots, notably close to where he directly laid on top of the bomb flower. Gregoro bent down and scooped up a clod of dirt to seal the wound - it'd have to be cemented with a special Goron healing salve (more cement than salve, but hey), but this'll do in a pinch. He looked up and saw that some of the crowd was cheering and smiling, and a good portion decided to walk - or run - away after he yelled. The pain finally started to come back, but it was far lesser now than it was before, and he could easily walk and curl up to roll - but not too fast, lest the wounds reopen. "Uhh...we still on for food? I'll take anything at this point."
Back to top Go down
reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Ava saw the world as a soundless picture for a while till sound slowing crept back into the world hand in hand with a ringing sound. She blinks up at Gregoro as she shakes her head trying to rid her self of the ringing.
"For the love of little green apples, warn a girl before you yell like that." Ava say to Gregoro as she looks around.
"Guess that one way to clear people out though. But food and something to drink sounds good. I need to sit well this ringing in my ears stays. Are all your kind that loud?" Ava ask as she changes direction and heads for the in pub looking for food and something strong to drink to drown out the ringing sound in her ears.
"Were stopping by the well first. See if Laru wants ta join us." Ava says as she waves at the Zora girl.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:40 pm

"Well, it was on my shoulder, but I'd lost a little more blood than I thought," explained Irvine as he rolled up his sleeve. Thankfully, his shoulder was fine. Gregoro's hug hadn't reopened it. "Man..." He looked over his bloodstained armor. "Eh... It's not too bad. I can run and get a change of armor after we eat. But yeah, we're still on for food." As he walked with them to the fountain, Irvine thought of something. "You know, it occurred to me. I still don't know your names. Mine's Irvine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:57 pm

While everyone was distracted, Doom had now taken perch on top of Gregoro's head and was clucking curiously at the mention of possible food, for it hungered for something to eat itself. The cuccoo idly pecked at the Goron's head, not really caring he was just healed. Everyone could hear that Laru's song had changed to one with a bit more of a beat. (Saria's Song from the lost woods.) And everyone was appearing to have a good time and chatting amongst themselves in the village, a few people even dancing to the beat. And then there was also the figure covering his face. And the boy from before who was hitting Gregoro with a stick, moving towards the graveyard.

(I now wonder who is going to pay for the food seeing as merrick is broke XD)
---------------------------------------

There was a grumbling from the witches before Kotake appeared in the room with Jarvan. "Then at least hone your combat skills Nidale warrior. We have a training ground here for our female warriors. IF you can complete it, you will be granted a magical item that should aid you in combat. The Ice Arrow of the Gerudo people."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Regol seeing no one in the grave yard quickly spots where the entrance is and climbs up as he makes better handholds for him self. He is happy that no one saw him practically running for the area as he shimmy his way up, resting only because he is still quite weak from losing his arm. He walks in and ecamins the place and sets his hand on the carved earthen stone as he feels to see if he can get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:54 am

"You have a vine?" Ava says a little louder then she should with a puzzled look as she looks at Irvine.
She grits her teeth as the ringing in her ears purists making it hard for her to hear. Ava slides between the people who are dancing as she makes her way to Laru. With a small hop Ava is standing on the well next to Laru as villages dance and spin about the harp playing Zora.
"Space around here crowded." Ava says closer to her normal as the ringing begins to fade and she looks about at the people who around, the smiling faces a change from the night before.
"So the Soldier boy from early an Gregoro want to go get food wanna join?" Ava ask Laru as she stretches.
"Hmm... Interesting." Ava says as she spots the boy that was the Barons freind but also spided a man that was making sure to keep his hood down.
"There's the boy that was hitting Gregoro on the head with a stick. Why don't you go join the others in the pub. You been hear playing I doubt you've eaten anything. Let them now I'll be there shortly. I'm gonna go tell the kid that Gregoro is back up." Ava says as she pats Laru on the shoulder before jumping down and heading after the kid.
Ava chases after the kid garbing hold of him before he can get into the graveyard.
"Hey squirt! Remember that big boulder head Gregoro ya were smacking with a stick. Well hes up an heading fer the pub. Why don't you go say hi." Ava says and gently pushes him that direction.
Once the boy is out of sight Ava turns back to the graveyard and snorts since the mystery figure has slipped from her sight.
"An attack last night, an now a hooded figure." Ava mutters as she silently makes her way into the graveyard, the others gone from her mind.
Ava holds to the shadows, little as they are, as she enters the graveyard looking for the hooded figure.
It could be just someone come to pay their respects to departed family or friends or...... Yeah, an I'm not a thief., Ava thinks as the hairs on the back of her next tingle.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Irvine nodded his head along to Laru's song, smiling a bit as he watched the villagers. "I got to admit, that is pretty catchy," he said, talking more to himself. He caught Laru's eye, waving at her. "Sorry about before. But you are a very good musician, Ma'am." Irvine headed to the pub ahead of them to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Gregoro started to bob his head to the beat, strangely in time with the little Doom pecking his head. It was a pretty infectious beat, getting him to tap to the rhythm and do a little dance sway as he walked with Ava and Irvine. He nodded at Ava as she left to go get the graveyard boy, and walked with Irvine over to the pub - and then he caught Laru's eye as Irvine called out to her.
"I'll see you inside," he said to Irvine. He strode over to where Laru was playing her harp, smiling and waving. Figure he'd say hi to her for the first time since they split up. "Hey! Laru! It's me! The Goron from before! You made it out okay! And this song is awesome!" In the middle of a group of smiling and dancing villagers, he decided to bust out a few moves of his own, ignoring the sharp little aches and pains still going through him. "You get to your king safe enough?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Regol moves to the back of the grave yard and blinks slowly as the eyes the ledge that is well out of his reach and narrows his eyes as he uses his magic to force ledges out so he can scale it easily only resting as he gets to the top and pulls the steps back in as he pants from the minor effort. He is quite unaware of being watched as he gasps softly from the effort. It appears his loss of his arm as taken more out of him then he was willing to admit.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 am

Down a small tunnel near where Regol climbed up, he can spot a small pedestal surrounded by torches with a heavy stone door with an unknown emblem on the door. The pedestal itself had a fire emblem on it. Also scattered around the room were numerous lanterns which all had a faint glow to them, there was also a rusted suit of armor in front of the door. The armor which looked very familiar to him, it also had a faint glow coming from it.
------------------------------------

Laru gulps and blushed as Irvine approached her, she kept playing the tune. "T-Thank you s-sir..." She murmured out softly and nodded to him as he walked away. Laru had just finished her song as Gregoro came over and she smiled at him, she was a bit more comfortable around. "A-Ah hello again sir! Yes I got word to my king, were you able to get to your leader as well...? Ermm....F-Forgive me but I don't recall if you told me your name...." She seems a bit embarrassed she didn't learn his name/remember it. "But food does sound good yes..." She said with a smile before getting off the well and bowing at the villagers. "I shall continue later, but I need to get food everyone!" Laru says sweetly before following Gregoro to the pub. (you all can pick what goes down there)

The graveyard kid blinks at Ava as she tells him to go to the pub then swings his stick around. "Hey! I'm not going to get food! I already ate! I'm going to watch the graveyard for Dampe'! And to see what the baron's up to!" He shouts before running towards the graveyard along with Ava.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Looking down at the boy Ava hand darts out and grabs hold of his stick.
"Not hungry eh? In that case," Ava says as she picks him up and walks over to the lamp post, "Hang around." she says as she lifts and hooks his shirt on it leaving him gently sway back and forth.
Once she is sure the boy can't follow Ava heads in to the grave yard and watches wide eyed as the man slowly scales the wall using is instant hand holds. Ones hes up and out of sight Ava sprints to the wall and makes her way up the the earthen handholds silently. At the top she slowly peeks over the ledge to see were the hood figure has gone.
"What the?" Ava says as she pulls her self up and slowly and quietly makes her way to the arch way of a tunnel.
She kneels to the side of the opening and looks down the tunnel. She can see the back of her query and some touches but nothing more beyond him.
"Narrow tunnel. No cover to hind behind. But plenty of shadows." Ava says softly with a grin.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Regol looks at the armor as he pulls his hood off as he blinks in exhaustion as he walks forward into the room as he sighs happily as the temperature drops. Under the hood he was sweating profusely as he wanders in. In his exhaustion he only registers the armor but not the patterning as he walks in he looks at the symbol on the floor and snorts in frustration then at the door as he shakes his head and moves to the door. He closes his eyes as he touches it and feels the earth below his fingers. Focusing he closes his eyes and starts to slide his magic into the stone. As he does so his eyes snap open as a shimmer starts over the door before he is sent skidding across the ground as he goes head over heels. He huffs in pain as he stops tumbling and groans in pain.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Jarvan looks over his shoulder and growls lowly as he is asked to do much as he shows his exhaustion for a moment. He quickly hides the look as he watches the woman. "What kind of tests?" bitterness fills him as he asks this but its for the better good if he can still his opponents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reep

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 am

Ava cringes as the stranger gets blasted away from the door. A grin spreads across her face as she gets a glimpse of the man face. Of silent feet she slips down the hall to stand behind Regol.
"Back for that fight I promised you handsome?" she says as playfully flicks his ear unaware that this was not the same man she had challenged to a fight last night.
"Though this is a strange place to fight that for sure. And you still seem whipped out from last night." Ava says as she grins.
At least it will be a fair fight, were both still drained from the amount of magic we used., she thinks with a weary grin.
"Well come on wind mage. Lets settle this." Ava says as she steps away from Regol and gets into a ready stance.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:26 am

An angry voice booms out around them, Ava can remember it clearly as the Baron's armor takes a stand and summons a HEAVY looking axe to his hands, there is a red light coming from the eyes of the suit's helmet. "There shall be NO fighting on this ground! Save it for elsewhere. And if this is the same warrior from last night then I have a bone to pick with him too!" He shouts out before pausing, noticing something different about the hooded figure. ".....Wait this one is different...." The axe vanishes and the red shifts to a yellow color.

"This one only has one arm Gerudo warrior..." The Baron says before the lanterns in the room begin to float and move around in the air above the trio. "You seem similar to the one from last night...take heed Nidale warrior, our war is over. I have no intention of fighting you unless you give me a reason to." There is a soft thud behind Ava as she sees the Kid being dropped in behind them by an invisible force, a lantern floating above him. "DON'T YOU HANG ME UP AGAIN!! You don't know what's for my own good!" He shouts while swinging his stick. "You can ask the Baron! I'm the safest one in this graveyard!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zincks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Regols twists about and lets out a grunt of surprise as he pulls away from who ever just flicked his ear. He looks confused as he finds him self face to face with a woman and blushing softly at the comment of handsome. Faint wheezes escape from him as becomes aware of the pain of his chest flaring as the momentary shock wears off as the suit comes to life. His eyes disregards the woman and her promise of a "fight" as the stone curl about him forming his other arm as he sets him self between the woman that challenged him and the suit of armor. A stone hammer forms in where the hand would be as he huffs in pain as the stone wraps about his wounds.

He throws out his other hand to motion for the woman and the child to keep behind him as his eyes fixes on the armor. He doesn't say any thing as he his expression is one of fear. Only a few times does his eyes jump to the exit behind the armor. The Baron catches the heavy damage to his chest from bandages before the rock closed about it to shield the wound. He has no wish to fight but now that he is paying attention to the symbols on the armor he recognizes those that have killed the brothers he came to bury. Crippled or not he is not about to go with out a fight if they were taking him in again. And he is only expending enough magic to shield his wounds and give him another arm to fight with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule   Today at 8:54 am

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7